PC
Start your own gaming site:
Login  
z
HR
Rep:
87%
Quote from HRKY pff on the 12th of February 2017:
@johansen seems like everyone is cheating for u now since they dont want to mix u,dont forget how nicely did u lick some as*es to play a game here,also dont forget how did u said matyee is hacking 100% and wouldnt play with him and after 2 day gone to play with him.
and one more dont take my name in ur mouth , even kolacic didnt want mix u,byyyyyyyyyy
you talking about cheating????? HAHAHAHAHHA
Downvote
5 months ago
sharyn buried a post by Johansen. Show
CZ
Rep:
82%
"i tell u one more time go play pug and the end."

:D:D you're funny. do you think you're some kind of CoDking?

have a nice day
Downvote
5 months ago
CZ
Rep:
81%
Post Likes: 1
Hello I greet all the admins or whether you fans Cheater! Look at the 2017 know about that if I were cartiseee or someone like that, my name is LGN aka legendaryboy, that you have with me the problem is that I am against you played and you lost, that you could not accept defeat is not my problem but yours. If you are interested or have had, you could download my demo, and if I would use cheats or should I should long ago banned. I do not know why all the time around me here solves Mind your own business and play and do not cry all the time as 15-year-old boys. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day, btw if an admin has any problem, let me know in the message like him will resolve this conflict because to me it's uncomfortable and it bothers me
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
@johansen seems like everyone is cheating for u now since they dont want to mix u,dont forget how nicely did u lick some as*es to play a game here,also dont forget how did u said matyee is hacking 100% and wouldnt play with him and after 2 day gone to play with him.
and one more dont take my name in ur mouth , even kolacic didnt want mix u,byyyyyyyyyy
bolje da me nitko ne mixa nego da mi cijeli communty goovori da haxam
Downvote
5 months ago
CZ
Rep:
81%
maybe you should think about why you're so good, and then watch others and why are not you

Quote from past1 on the 12th of February 2017:
he also hacked us one match http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/775759/

but sergej won't upload his demo ;DDDDDDDDD
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
Rep:
85%
If Hrky still didnt get banned for cheating why would they ban someone else? EVERYONE jUST START BUYING CHEATS AND CHEAT VERSUS THIS EMO KID PLAYER NAMED HRKY AKA CROHAX BOY
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
88%
http://prntscr.com/e7smvc

im not accepting any hackers on my cg site ty nice try mr rwb hackerinho
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
88%
Quote from rad0 on the 12th of February 2017:
"i tell u one more time go play pug and the end."

:D:D you're funny. do you think you're some kind of CoDking?

have a nice day

who the fuck are ??? are u from lGn security? avast ?
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
88%

koje ti je opravdanje za ovo ?

Downvote
5 months ago
SE
Rep:
86%
Quote from magnifico on the 12th of February 2017:

kakvo bi mi opravdanje trebalo biti? to je aimbot a ?
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
88%

kakvo bi mi opravdanje trebalo biti? to je aimbot a ?

ovakav aim nema niko na cod2 sceni xd
Downvote
5 months ago
SE
Rep:
86%
lol,ako pogedas u slowmotionu vidit ces da uopce nisam njega naciljao nego kraj njega
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 4
Hrky nub, ban him. VISB
Downvote
5 months ago
SI
Rep:
84%
Quote from flisko on the 12th of February 2017:
are u saying that this is same player?

YES!

proof?
Downvote
5 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1976 Votes