Downvote
2 months ago
BE
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from MUSTAF1 on the 12th of February 2017:
Hahaha all the noobs got banned once again for macros, and all of them are terrible at the game . Only noobs use scripts aa i said

not only macro as Gotti said but..

The ban includes deagle scripts, jump scripts, nade scripts and weapnext binds.
Downvote
2 months ago
"My name is OLIVER QUEEN. After five years in hell, I have come home with only one goal: to save my city"
HU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
78%
Does this apply for elevator binds too? They were pretty fun to fuck around in publics. I removed them from my cfg a while ago just in case.
Downvote
2 months ago
humanity will not be happy until the day the last aristocrat has been hung with the guts of the last priest
OP
DE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Quote from Vanir on the 12th of February 2017:
Does this apply for elevator binds too? They were pretty fun to fuck around in publics. I removed them from my cfg a while ago just in case.
No it doesn't. Elevator binds are obviously visible in a demo so the possession of those are not punishable.
Downvote
2 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC Moderator
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
75%
Quote from Nano_O on the 12th of February 2017:
Quote from FrosteR on the 12th of February 2017:
Sorry, I just came back to the game LAST week after 4 YEARS inactivity!!!!, this ban is a bit frustrating since this new rule is not clearly shown in the main page of both ladders and pugs...
Sorry but this shit is banned and illegal since 2009 or even earlier. Even back when I played it wasn't allowed. Stop making excuses.

I don't even understand which bind you speek about, if its the fast switch , ten its used by everyone, so ban everyone and stop the game
I am talking about the weapnext bind. And no, not ''everyone'' uses it. In fact, it has been banned at all LANs and cups I've attended/played in since 2008 and nobody was using it. I never used it either, so stop making excuses just because you are too shit to switch your gun twice manually and need a script to do it (and to gain an unfair advantage).

Please stop embarrassing yourself, because these binds have never been allowed in competitive COD4. I even remember checking serverlogs in 2008 to see if nobody was using it, so stop making excuses, thanks.
Downvote
2 months ago
PL
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
81%
Well... more java lessons for next month instead of cod
Downvote
2 months ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
65%
Sorry, I just came back to the game LAST week after 4 YEARS inactivity!!!!, this ban is a bit frustrating since this new rule is not clearly shown in the main page of both ladders and pugs...
Sorry but this shit is banned and illegal since 2009 or even earlier. Even back when I played it wasn't allowed. Stop making excuses.

I don't even understand which bind you speek about, if its the fast switch , ten its used by everyone, so ban everyone and stop the game
I am talking about the weapnext bind. And no, not ''everyone'' uses it. In fact, it has been banned at all LANs and cups I've attended/played in since 2008 and nobody was using it. I never used it either, so stop making excuses just because you are too shit to switch your gun twice manually and need a script to do it (and to gain an unfair advantage).

Please stop embarrassing yourself.
Thank you Froster for opening my eyes on this.

Between 2008 and 2013, I recognize that I used the weapnext bind all the time, the rules both online and offline where not that strict.

Then, just put yourself in my position, after 4 years inactivity (again check my logs and match, I came back last week), how could I know about that.
I ask for clemency regarding that delay, that's all I'm talking about.

Best,
Nano_O
Downvote
2 months ago
im0
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
I don't understand why everybody care so much about the doubleswitch, if that can help some noobs...
Downvote
2 months ago
Playing Scope for Warrior Team France | https://www.twitch.tv/imofr
GB
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
81%
Gj luka why you do this to meh
Downvote
2 months ago
You Dont Send Sheep To Kill a Wolf
FR
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
83%
CoD4 PUG Admin
GG to all this player using S**T binds in 2017
So pathetic
Downvote
2 months ago
la colère
HU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
78%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 12th of February 2017:
No it doesn't. Elevator binds are obviously visible in a demo so the possession of those are not punishable.
Okay, thanks!
Downvote
2 months ago
humanity will not be happy until the day the last aristocrat has been hung with the guts of the last priest
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 12th of February 2017:
@bluEz
Downvote
2 months ago
RO
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
81%
Finally
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
80%
SGOMBAAAAAAAA
Downvote
2 months ago
hi britt.
SI
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
Ban time only 4 weeks? Should be at least 3 months.
Downvote
2 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
371 Votes