@WoO @marvin_:D really guys?:D
Downvote
2 months ago
HU
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
82%
Quote from Noun on the 12th of February 2017:
rip woo and marvin, don't cheat next time.
Hahha
Downvote
2 months ago
DE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
75%
Quote from TAYYY361 on the 12th of February 2017:
DBEPAINS fickt euch alle ihr keks
Hahahahhahaa
Downvote
2 months ago
cu on twitch.tv/kushy2k
GB
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from darl1Ng on the 12th of February 2017:
COME TO LAN COME TO LAN. Stop talking about lans always its pathetic. Online is a real competition as well and for what I saw till now you are not performing well.
You sound like a guy who never been on LAN. Also you sound like a dozen of guys who ware cheating online and dodging LANs. So next time maybe read what you wrote before you send it.
Downvote
2 months ago
HR
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
80%
gj ,keep it up
Downvote
2 months ago
SI
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from Mortalis on the 12th of February 2017:
COME TO LAN COME TO LAN. Stop talking about lans always its pathetic. Online is a real competition as well and for what I saw till now you are not performing well.
You sound like a guy who never been on LAN. Also you sound like a dozen of guys who ware cheating online and dodging LANs. So next time maybe read what you wrote before you send it.
+1
gj about that goti
Downvote
2 months ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
65%
Post Likes: 1
Sorry, I just came back to the game LAST week after 4 YEARS inactivity!!!!, this ban is a bit frustrating since this new rule is not clearly shown in the main page of both ladders and pugs...
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
75%
Quote from Nano_O on the 12th of February 2017:
Sorry, I just came back to the game LAST week after 4 YEARS inactivity!!!!, this ban is a bit frustrating since this new rule is not clearly shown in the main page of both ladders and pugs...
Sorry but this shit is banned and illegal since 2009 or even earlier. Even back when I played it wasn't allowed. Stop making excuses.
Downvote
2 months ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
65%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from FrosteR on the 12th of February 2017:
Quote from Nano_O on the 12th of February 2017:
Sorry but this shit is banned and illegal since 2009 or even earlier. Even back when I played it wasn't allowed. Stop making excuses.

I don't even understand which bind you speek about, if its the fast switch , ten its used by everyone, so ban everyone and stop the game
Downvote
2 months ago
IL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
85%
That's not true . Not everyone is using it . Only nubs who can't play this game well use these shorcuts because they are disabled to acctually practice and be good at something so they find the easy ways.
Downvote
2 months ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
65%
That's not true . Not everyone is using it . Only nubs who can't play this game well use these shorcuts because they are disabled to acctually practice and be good at something so they find the easy ways.
In any case, speaking just for myself, you can look at the last match I played, no activity since 2013, so I could not know about this new strict bind rule, if it was the case, I would have removed that bind from my 4 years old cfg...A 4 week ban when you try to come back is so annoying...
Downvote
2 months ago
DE
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 3

darling is a retard, gives me cringes to read his bullshit everytime and his miserable attempts to be funny
Downvote
2 months ago
rpr
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 2
I guess there is only one thing left to say...

LATER NERDS
Downvote
2 months ago
rekt
BE
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
86%

Downvote
2 months ago
"My name is OLIVER QUEEN. After five years in hell, I have come home with only one goal: to save my city"
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
88%
Hahaha all the noobs got banned once again for macros, and all of them are terrible at the game . Only noobs use scripts aa i said
Downvote
2 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
305 Votes