EU
PC
Login  
z
IL
Rep:
85%
COME TO LAN COME TO LAN. Stop talking about lans always its pathetic. Online is a real competition as well and for what I saw till now you are not performing well.
Downvote
4 months ago
FR
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from FrosteR on the 12th of February 2017:
Quote from darl1Ng on the 12th of February 2017:
Oh please, Erik I don't care if you have lack of sense of humor but don't talk to me about being good. I can beat you with a joystick controller.
Come to LAN and do it!

1v1 Killhouse at LAN
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
76%
Quote from CLMK. on the 12th of February 2017:
Quote from FrosteR on the 12th of February 2017:
Oh please, Erik I don't care if you have lack of sense of humor but don't talk to me about being good. I can beat you with a joystick controller.
Come to LAN and do it!

1v1 Killhouse at LAN
mp_creek or nothing
Downvote
4 months ago
BE
Rep:
75%
Darek I have some tips for you mate :
1. Change nickname.
2. Complete single player on veteran.
3. Clean your room.
4. Play some cod4 wars.
5. Learn some nades.
7. Learn to aim.
8. You didn't notice I skipped 6.
9. You didn't notice I type "2" twice .
10. I fooled you and you smiled like an idiot.

It's sad, I've already done it
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
76%
COME TO LAN COME TO LAN. Stop talking about lans always its pathetic. Online is a real competition as well and for what I saw till now you are not performing well.
LAN is the real deal, who gives a shit about online. Also, I'm not sure what you saw but we only played 2 PCW's so far LOL
Downvote
4 months ago
BE
Rep:
75%
Quote from lennzy on the 12th of February 2017:
This darek kid is really upset.

Shocked? What about ? Sorry, it's true that I do not know what to do I was ban 1 month on CG, what will I do with my life now. You want to help me ?
Downvote
4 months ago
IL
Rep:
85%
It doesn't matter . You are talking trash and you think you worth something . Your team was great and I own respect to your mates but you should pay some respect. And guess what things have changed and I don't think you are in a position to talk to someone from above.
Downvote
4 months ago
MARC buried a post by TAYYY361. Show
TR
Rep:
82%
please can you at least unban half of them i cant find people to play pug with;
just kidding, some names there on the list are the ones that i was expecting ,didnt see @rappellzz on the list though,i guess i have to accept hes as good as cozje at deagle.......join the pug please guysz
Downvote
4 months ago
TR
Rep:
82%
Quote from deezNN_ on the 12th of February 2017:
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got illegal binds?
Nice Fight Club men thanks for remindining me i will watch it for the 100000th time again
Downvote
4 months ago
BE
Rep:
86%
wow so much hate here
Downvote
4 months ago
MARC buried a post by supMEH. Show
BE
Rep:
75%
Quote from supMEH on the 12th of February 2017:
darek ferme ton cul mon frere tu t'enfonces

Go learn the respect before speaking about how is your profile . It's not behind a screen that you're going to scare someone.
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
80%
Darek I have some tips for you mate :
1. Change nickname.
2. Complete single player on veteran.
3. Clean your room.
4. Play some cod4 wars.
5. Learn some nades.
7. Learn to aim.
8. You didn't notice I skipped 6.
9. You didn't notice I type "2" twice .
10. I fooled you and you smiled like an idiot.
This shit is so cringy

Edited once, 12/2/17 - 7:15pm.
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
HAHAHAHA i swear i laughed at darl1ngs comment hahahahha
Downvote
4 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1624 Votes