85%
LEL
Downvote
6 months ago
BE
Rep:
75%
darl1Ng :

This is what I say, I do not use the scripts in official matches after public, it is not that the use of the double switch is prohibited. When it is put on a server, I will respect this rule. But I prefer to play with a double switch than with a roccat. Now, as I said, my level will not change because I did not use it here (on CG) and you will see it next time we meet on the servers (I would warn you that it is me Like that you will be happy to win / unhappy to lose to someone who plays the loyal).

In the meantime I find that it would be better to BANS people using roccat / wallhack / ... especially those who pass unnoticed while they are clearly seeing.

CLMK.

I had just left the WtF when I was told that he was using a wallhack. If I remember correctly, it was Kiwi who told me that one of your Line Up was using this type of hack. No need to try to hide it, most francophone communities know. But it is not a problem because he left home but does not come to the moral to the people who use binds whereas you are not able to see that in your Line Up there is a hacker and that You played several months with him.

FK1NGOD

I see that you are the little comic of the Forum and you are quite right.
Downvote
6 months ago
GB
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 8
Quote from DareK on the 12th of February 2017:
darl1Ng :

This is what I say, I do not use the scripts in official matches after public, it is not that the use of the double switch is prohibited. When it is put on a server, I will respect this rule. But I prefer to play with a double switch than with a roccat. Now, as I said, my level will not change because I did not use it here (on CG) and you will see it next time we meet on the servers (I would warn you that it is me Like that you will be happy to win / unhappy to lose to someone who plays the loyal).

In the meantime I find that it would be better to BANS people using roccat / wallhack / ... especially those who pass unnoticed while they are clearly seeing.

CLMK.

I had just left the WtF when I was told that he was using a wallhack. If I remember correctly, it was Kiwi who told me that one of your Line Up was using this type of hack. No need to try to hide it, most francophone communities know. But it is not a problem because he left home but does not come to the moral to the people who use binds whereas you are not able to see that in your Line Up there is a hacker and that You played several months with him.

FK1NGOD

I see that you are the little comic of the Forum and you are quite right.
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
Downvote
6 months ago
FR
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
@im0 @Kiwi! Ahahaha look the last answer from DareK!!!! Made my day
Downvote
6 months ago
IL
Rep:
85%
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Downvote
6 months ago
BE
Rep:
75%
Quote from CLMK. on the 12th of February 2017:
@im0 @Kiwi! Ahahaha look the last answer!!!! Made my day

Im0 could not tell me it was not yet in your Line Up.
Downvote
6 months ago
FR
Rep:
83%
Quote from DareK on the 12th of February 2017:
Quote from CLMK. on the 12th of February 2017:
@im0 @Kiwi! Ahahaha look the last answer!!!! Made my day

Im0 could not tell me it was not yet in your Line Up.
I wasn't there as well then
Downvote
6 months ago
GB
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 2
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got illegal binds?
Downvote
6 months ago
BE
Rep:
75%
Look at your inbox. And if you were there, you were also part of the Line Up
Downvote
6 months ago
IL
Rep:
85%
Darek I have some tips for you mate :
1. Change nickname.
2. Complete single player on veteran.
3. Clean your room.
4. Play some cod4 wars.
5. Learn some nades.
7. Learn to aim.
8. You didn't notice I skipped 6.
9. You didn't notice I type "2" twice .
10. I fooled you and you smiled like an idiot.
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from darl1Ng on the 12th of February 2017:
1. Change nickname.
3. Clean your room.
4. Play some cod4 wars.
5. Learn some nades.
7. Learn to aim.
I have some tips for you. Take some comedy classes because your posts are never funny and you try way too hard to be funny on the forums or maybe spend that time playing COD4 so that in maybe 10 years you will finally be good!!
Downvote
6 months ago
SE
Rep:
81%
Post Likes: 2
This darek kid is really upset.

Downvote
6 months ago
SE
Rep:
81%
Quote from FrosteR on the 12th of February 2017:
1. Change nickname.
3. Clean your room.
4. Play some cod4 wars.
5. Learn some nades.
7. Learn to aim.
I have some tips for you. Take some comedy classes because your posts are never funny and you try way too hard to be funny on the forums or maybe spend that time playing COD4 so that in maybe 10 years you will finally be good!!

inb4 you get banned for trashtalking bestest cod4 player in the world
Downvote
6 months ago
IL
Rep:
85%
Quote from FrosteR on the 12th of February 2017:
[/QUOTE]
Oh please, Erik I don't care if you have lack of sense of humor but don't talk to me about being good. I can beat you with a joystick controller.
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
77%
Oh please, Erik I don't care if you have lack of sense of humor but don't talk to me about being good. I can beat you with a joystick controller.
Come to LAN and do it!
Downvote
6 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players