Some top fuckin playas on that list holy moly
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
Quote from DareK on the 12th of February 2017:
I do not see where it is forbidden to change its cfg (on public servers) it is as if you asked the Counter Strike players not to change their sights, fov, ... Now as I said, you do Changes on your cfg as much as you want but you do not use them in official matches but the difference is that some people never play in public.
Scripts are fucking lame and cheating, doesn't matter which server lol. So basically with your logic wallhack is ok in publics as long as you don't use it on CG?
Downvote
3 months ago
IL
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 12th of February 2017:
Some top fuckin playas on that list holy moly
rofl
Downvote
3 months ago
BE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
72%
Soon on BAN goes the people who do the CoDJumper and who owns the switch fps binds.

The Wallhack is banned by PB and so I think it's 2 different things. You can not have your key banned because you use scripts.
Downvote
3 months ago
GB
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
Soon on BAN goes the people who do the CoDJumper and who owns the switch fps binds.

The Wallhack is banned by PB and so I think it's 2 different things. You can not have your key banned because you use scripts.
Yeah yeah stfu ur banned for scripts cya nerd l2p without them
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%

Guess you can get your CG account banned lol see you in a month
Downvote
3 months ago
HR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
80%

I will continue the same, they will be on my cfg but never used in real match and if we ask for proof, there is no worries, a software lets see on which keys i press for play. And u will see i never used it on matchs.

Bye. I will use another GUID for the moment.

I can see without looking into your cfg that you're using them in a match like I've seen in latest pugs especially balkan players abusing them to the max... For the ''Bye I will use another GUID for the moment'' you don't know how CG works don't you? :DDDDDDDDD
Downvote
3 months ago
BE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
72%

U so funny, you are a shit in the game and you talk like that, learn respect with your parents before coming to talk to me. You do not know who I am or my experience. It's not because you're clever on a forum that you'll grow up.

I'm just giving my point of view on the thing, I do not care about being permanent BAN or temporarily as I said. But in no case have I lacked respect so you go down one floor and come back to earth my little one.
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%

You do not know who I am or my experience.
Honest question, what teams did you play for and what LANs did you attend because I've never heard of your name before. Not meant as an insult, maybe you got active after I quit.
Downvote
3 months ago
IL
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from FrosteR on the 12th of February 2017:
Honest question, what teams did you play for and what LANs did you attend because I've never heard of your name before. Not meant as an insult, maybe you got active after I quit.
[/QUOTE]
Rofl shut up old man
Downvote
3 months ago
BE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
72%
I'm not talking specifically about Call Of 4, I'm talking about several games. You do not know this pseudo because I changed it once I stopped to continue my studies. For a while I have kept this new pseudo and I do not want to replace it. I did not arrive after you left, I know you and I followed the different LANS or Top match CoD4 (if I remember correctly it was in 2011-2012)
Downvote
3 months ago
IL
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
You used cheats. In public , in cg , it doesn't matter. The only place you're allowed to use wallhack or cheats in general is when you watch demos with wallhack and when you play vs a friend who knows you have it and its a private friendly match.
Downvote
3 months ago
FR
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
83%
CLMK, si je me souviens bien c'est dans la Line Up WtF qu'il y avait un réel cheateur, contrairement à de simple bind. Donc je ne dirais rien à votre place.
Never had a cheater on my team except lyly with his double switch bind but he got kicked since its so fucking sad to play with this shit. I'll keep talking, I'm not the banned here
Downvote
3 months ago
Playing SMG for Warrior Team France | www.youtube.com/c/LECLMK
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
I'm not talking specifically about Call Of 4, I'm talking about several games. You do not know this pseudo because I changed it once I stopped to continue my studies. For a while I have kept this new pseudo and I do not want to replace it. I did not arrive after you left, I know you and I followed the different LANS or Top match CoD4 (if I remember correctly it was in 2011-2012)
Ah what game did you play?
Downvote
3 months ago
GB
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from FrosteR on the 12th of February 2017:
Ah what game did you play?
Minecraft
Downvote
3 months ago

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1188 Votes