Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
ahahah all these guys
For some players it's not a surprise at all lol

Edited once, 12/2/17 - 9:26am.
Downvote
5 wks ago
"My name is OLIVER QUEEN. After five years in hell, I have come home with only one goal: to save my city"
FR
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
83%
hahaha playing with cheating binds in 2k17
Congrats to you all
Downvote
5 wks ago
Playing SMG for Warrior Team France | www.youtube.com/c/LECLMK
MARC buried a post by DareK. Show
RU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
only cro guys xDDD
Downvote
5 wks ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
Quote from DareK on the 12th of February 2017:
Especially when we have binds on our cfg (like weapnext or those for elevators) but not used in CG during different matchs
Lmfao yeah sure mate, having a weapnext; wait 2; weapnext bind in your config but you don't use it for CG. WHY EVEN USE IT AT ALL? Do you enjoy cheating? Fml so many idiots.
Downvote
5 wks ago
SI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from legko on the 12th of February 2017:
only cro guys xDDD
that is normal for cro guys tipical bro
Downvote
5 wks ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
rip croatians
Downvote
5 wks ago
"You can attempt 360 noscopes for the rest of your life, but you can't 360 noscope yourself into a good person."?
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
64%
Quote from FrosteR on the 12th of February 2017:
Especially when we have binds on our cfg (like weapnext or those for elevators) but not used in CG during different matchs
Lmfao yeah sure mate, having a weapnext; wait 2; weapnext bind in your config but you don't use it for CG. WHY EVEN USE IT AT ALL? Do you enjoy cheating? Fml so many idiots.

U know whats public server ? No problem Froster, You'll see in April if I need that to play. CU Antwerpen.
Downvote
5 wks ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
Is there any way you can publish which player used which script? I'd like to know who the idiots are who were still using weapnext binds in 2017.
Downvote
5 wks ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
Quote from FrosteR on the 12th of February 2017:
U know whats public server ?
What are you even talking about? I don't understand what you are trying to say. Just stop using scripts and everyone is happy. It's annoying to play against people with scripts, it doesn't matter if it's a public, a PUG or a CG match. It shouldn't be allowed anywhere.
Downvote
5 wks ago
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
64%
And I like it when people who respond are people who play or frequent hackers ;).

If I would like to cheat I would use some better things like a roccat and not a simple bind.

I also have binds elevator now you may want the records to show you that I do not use them either in cg match? It's so funny to see that while hackers are walking quietly.
Downvote
5 wks ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
when is the "caught by CGAC" banwave incomming?
Downvote
5 wks ago
"You can attempt 360 noscopes for the rest of your life, but you can't 360 noscope yourself into a good person."?
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
And I like it when people who respond are people who play or frequent hackers ;).
Which players are cheating and who are playing with them?
Downvote
5 wks ago
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
64%
I do not see where it is forbidden to change its cfg (on public servers) it is as if you asked the Counter Strike players not to change their sights, fov, ... Now as I said, you do Changes on your cfg as much as you want but you do not use them in official matches but the difference is that some people never play in public.
Downvote
5 wks ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
dont speak french on EU forum thx

Edited once, 12/2/17 - 12:34pm.
Downvote
5 wks ago