Start your own gaming site:
Login  
z
h1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
Mate check your facts before being toxic, they had full line up since 2 players decided not to come. You are disaster
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Post Likes: 2
Quote from KEPTN on the 11th of February 2017:
I think that any team that doesn't present a full line up CANNOT be added to attending teams for LAN. Every team should put a full line up and after everything is confirmed they can pay and be added to the attending team list. There are many teams with a full line up that wants to play this LAN and now they're on hold cuz 2 players paid a spot for a team without having a full line up. Disaster!

bullshit excuse hahahahahhah next time buy your ticket earlier before blaming any onther shit, and now, if you don't have anything to add. Shut up.

Quote from h1z on the 11th of February 2017:
Mate check your facts before being toxic, they had full line up since 2 players decided not to come. You are disaster

Fact. Thanks h1z. some people have a hard time reading.
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
Rep:
78%
that's even worse. Your players dropped out, and so your team should be moved to 1st backup team and one of the currents backupers should be put in your place!
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
that's even worse. Your players dropped out, and so your team should be moved to 1st backup team and one of the currents backupers should be put in your place!

Can you stop your bullshit comments and go play tetris? We had a full line up, but 2 players dodged, so because of their faults our team has to drop? Get some logic ffs.(More teams had the same, so they all should be droppped while we were on time with buying the ticket? HAHA KEEP DREAMINGGGG)
Downvote
5 months ago
h1z
HR
Rep:
84%

So, are you saying that even if he bought tickets he should lose them because his 2 players dodged?
Stop talking
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from h1z on the 11th of February 2017:

So, are you saying that even if he bought tickets he should lose them because his 2 players dodged?
Stop talking
It is a new thinking method in 2k17 I guess
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
Rep:
78%
They wanted to expand the LAN to 32 teams but because they want to keep it 24, 8 teams have been put to hold (backup) list! They are waiting for someone to drop. Your team paid with a full lineup at that time. Now, you have 2/3 players leaving your team because of the reason only known to them. Therefore you should either complete your line up in 1 week or if you don't do it the 1st back up team can replace your team.

offtopic: Can you now please open your mind and think it all the way through, without being a brainless guy?
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
They wanted to expand the LAN to 32 teams but because they want to keep it 24, 8 teams have been put to hold (backup) list! They are waiting for someone to drop. Your team paid with a full lineup at that time. Now, you have 2/3 players leaving your team because of the reason only known to them. Therefore you should either complete your line up in 1 week or if you don't do it the 1st back up team can replace your team.

offtopic: Can you now please open your mind and think it all the way through, without being a brainless guy?

You are the one that is acting brainless right now. I just want to attend as badly as all the other teams on the waiting list. I don't care about them or your opinion about moving the place to them. Fact remains i was in time buying the ticket and the others were not. Whining about that doesn't make any sense. The other thing is, why are you involving in my LFP topic if you are only here to whine. Your opinion doesn't bother me at all, and i'm going there even if i don't complete my line-up within a week and there is nothing you can do about it that will change that outcome.
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%

You maybe open your brain, cause there is no back-up list as far as I see. There were a couple of teams ready to come if somebody drops out, but hey, we don't drop out.(They were ready to come, but some have to play unlimited costs now if they want to attend, very unlikely they'll do it.) A Few players do drop, but therefor we have the right to seek for new players and still attend this LAN as we want to, even if it takes me 14 days to find the and there is nothing you can do about it.
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
Rep:
78%
I'm only writing here cuz I assume it's gonna be hard for you to get a complete line up. Maybe it wont' but time is running out and what then?
Downvote
5 months ago
jv_
DE
Rep:
76%
They payed and are on the list, so it doesnt matter if they attend with five players or with only one. It's not your beer...
Downvote
5 months ago
DE
Rep:
86%
who the fuck are you anyways k e p t n ??????????
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
I'm only writing here cuz I assume it's gonna be hard for you to get a complete line up. Maybe it wont' but time is running out and what then?

Yes it is so hard that i already have a full line-up of dutch people and than i am not even speaking about the other languages. So no, it is not hard. People like you who barely know anything about he game or community make this hard. But no hard feelings, i understand the fact that people want to see 24 teams. But i can tell you, don't worry i'll get there with a full line-up.
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
87%
I hope you do buddy, otherwise I would say look one more week for players and then give a back-up team a chance. I am sure there are a few more teams that want to attend this LAN aswell!
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
Rep:
70%
GL
Downvote
5 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1967 Votes