EU
PC
OP
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Quote from rob1maks on the 9th of February 2017:
I think we are in banana if we keep listening what israli keep saying and paying for decessions that are still taken by german admin g

this darl1ng show is just about how he is rapping over cg forums ,nice bait , bahhh
You don't have to play CG, cya @ https://www.eslgaming.com/
Downvote
6 months ago
DE
Rep:
81%
Quote from darl1Ng on the 7th of February 2017:
Quote from MARCELLL on the 7th of February 2017:
Why the fuck would you host a cup on a fucking saturday night
I will give you an example because apperantely you can't think by yourself.
People are not working on Saturday , Which means they can play cod4. If you have other plans like going to a club it shouldn't be a reason to change a day for a cup. It's a free day this is why its a good day. Now choose , Either go out with your friends or stay at home and play cod4.
Flawed logic here. Activity from teams on days like saturday is very low because people go out. Cod is not in the state it was back then. (Also for the xnc argument) u doubt u will barely get enough teams on saturday. Sunday is and was always the best for such a thing like start at 18:00 on sunday or so.
Downvote
6 months ago
BE
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 4
Gotti, are you gonna keep running this community based on your own preferences, when YOU are available and on who you like or dislike?

You fucked up the nations cup because you couldn't wait 1 extra day, you fucked up the p2p playoffs (still ignoring me and not giving me an explanation on why control is able to play the playoffs), and now you're fucking around with a potential 16-24 team cup because you're only available on saturday, AFTER FOOTBALL?

If you can't live up to the expectations the community has for you as an admin, step down and let someone with actual knowledge of the game, and how it should be ran, do it.
Downvote
6 months ago
SE
Rep:
81%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from uzuma on the 9th of February 2017:
You fucked up the nations cup because you couldn't wait 1 extra day, you fucked up the p2p playoffs (still ignoring me and not giving me an explanation on why control is able to play the playoffs), and now you're fucking around with a potential 16-24 team cup because you're only available on saturday, AFTER FOOTBALL?

The reason we had a nations cup and this cup is because Gotti stepped up in the first place to host it. I like the fact that we even had these cups at all. More admins wanting to do cups and stuff would be nice though.
Downvote
6 months ago
BE
Rep:
83%
Quote from Noun on the 9th of February 2017:

The reason we had a nations cup and this cup is because Gotti stepped up in the first place to host it. I like the fact that we even had these cups at all. More admins wanting to do cups and stuff would be nice though.

Don't change the subject
Downvote
6 months ago
Wo0
DE
Rep:
79%
Quote from JEYZKAA KMNGANG on the 9th of February 2017:
Flawed logic here. Activity from teams on days like saturday is very low because people go out. Cod is not in the state it was back then. (Also for the xnc argument) u doubt u will barely get enough teams on saturday. Sunday is and was always the best for such a thing like start at 18:00 on sunday or so.
Downvote
6 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
If you can't live up to the expectations the community has for you as an admin, step down and let someone with actual knowledge of the game, and how it should be ran, do it.

just out of curiosity: have you ever applied for an admin?

you are pretty dedicated to the game and active on the forums...
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from tobsn on the 9th of February 2017:

You can't have any cheat history..
Downvote
6 months ago
BE
Rep:
83%

I thought about it but I don't have the time + I don't have the commitment to do it.
Downvote
6 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
well just imagine gottii would quit his job as an admin tomorrow. there wont be anyone running this site...

i dont want to defend him. he made some "strange" decisions and so on but we still have to be glad to have someone wasting his time for the community.

yep, that does not give him the right to "fuck up" things but on the other hand. who's gonna stop him?
Downvote
6 months ago
FR
Rep:
87%
well just imagine gottii would quit his job as an admin tomorrow. there wont be anyone running this site...

i dont want to defend him. he made some "strange" decisions and so on but we still have to be glad to have someone wasting his time for the community.

yep, that does not give him the right to "fuck up" things but on the other hand. who's gonna stop him?
there should be more admins on cg for cod4 to help gotti
Im not a fan of him and he hates me but sometimes hes taking some goods decisions. More admins could help him a lot (my pov)
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
81%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 9th of February 2017:
Quote from rob1maks on the 9th of February 2017:
I think we are in banana if we keep listening what israli keep saying and paying for decessions that are still taken by german admin g

this darl1ng show is just about how he is rapping over cg forums ,nice bait , bahhh
You don't have to play CG, cya @ https://www.eslgaming.com/
becouse I am such a dick, I will come again and play CG just becouse I can say I never actually played it ever

edit<how do u know gotti>?? I played some esl idd

Edited once, 10/2/17 - 10:30am.
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Sjappi admin ?? #freeriqzor gg wp
Downvote
6 months ago
vod
NL
Rep:
82%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 3
Quote from uzuma:
Gotti, are you gonna keep running this community based on your own preferences, when YOU are available and on who you like or dislike?

Let's start with the obvious here (might be difficult to grasp to some):
We could have easily decided to not host ANY qualifier cup. Rather than doing that the decision was made to at least give a couple of teams the chance (on a Saturday) than none (on a Sunday, since noone would be around to host it). That being said, what does liking someone has to do with this? You think we went around asking people if they were able to play on Saturday on Sunday and made a decision on which date depending which of our "friends" said what? Get a grip.

Also, you speaking about "expectations the community has from an admin" is ironic and hypocrit since you contributed fuck all in your PuG admin role. The expectations for a PuG admin are very low and easily achievable, yet you failed and I removed your permissions just for that reason.

Quote from Noun on the 9th of February 2017:

Don't change the subject

He ain't changing the subject at all, he is merely pointing out the obvious. You cannot blame an admin for hosting a cup on a Saturday since, in my opinion, the community should be blamed. No one is stepping forward to actually help CG by hosting cups etc. (or not in the way they should be stepping forward). The cup could have been hosted on a Sunday if there had been more pro-activity in this community.

Enjoy your Saturday night with the family, friends and girlfriends and good luck to the people playing in the cup.

Peace.
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Hahaha its just funny ppl are complaining. Im not gonna call any names because i dont want no hate.
Downvote
6 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players