Sponsors:
Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
RO
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
73%
The Mixer Rule can be improved in my opinion. I totally agree with the reasoning: not allowing mixers. However the current restriction has an unwanted side-effect: it makes it a bit difficult for a team of 4 to trial people or for a trial-er to find the right team for himself. A suggestion of improving this:

Make the 7+3 rule on an entrance basis, not a unique player basis and remove the 24 hours rule. For example, if DreamTeam already has 5 players, but 1 of them decides to join another team and then reconsiders and joins DreamTeam again, even though they only ever had 5 unique players in the team, they are only able to invite 4 more people in the team.

This would reduce the number of rules and simplify the current 7+3 rule a lot:

10 available entrances in the team per CG season.

Thus, the 7 max players in the team might be a bit redundant too. If anyone thinks it's wise to create a team with 10 players right from the start, let them do it. But they won't be able to add any new players for the rest of the season.

Edited once, 6/2/17 - 6:17pm.
Downvote
6 wks ago
OP
DE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
SPOILER: Click to view
Who says I'm not rich already?
Downvote
6 wks ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC Moderator
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin
PT
using Firefox 51.0
Rep:
78%
hey, what u think about this...

make a cup like, who win the cup can get free entry in P2P
matchs BO3

and after the season and all matches played make a tornamment, who win the tornamment play vs 1st team of season in BO5 1st team of season have one map advantage

think about that!!

have fun the most important
Downvote
6 wks ago
FK1NGOD i'm sorry, dont rape me, i will be better son starting today, forgive me GOD for this attitude!! Jah Bless u!
NL
using Safari 602.3
Rep:
84%
SPOILER: Click to view

This.
Downvote
6 wks ago
cu lan ;)
DE
using Firefox 51.0
Rep:
84%
Get rid of the instant elimination in the playoffs.
You may reconsider placing the first team and the last team and so on together and get some kind of groups and make the playoffs longer as most people only care about them.
Downvote
6 wks ago
my brain is closed
NL
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
81%
ye double elimination playoffs would be nice
Downvote
6 wks ago
BE
using Firefox 45.0
Rep:
83%
Don't make the playoffs longer, we've waited long enough for this cup format.

It has always been single elimination, don't see the reason why to change it. You have more than 3 months to get in shape for the playoffs. The best team wins, done.
Downvote
6 wks ago
OP
DE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 2
You have to consider that EACH STAGE of a double elimination cup has to be given 1 week due to the activity state of the game. This would mean the playoffs take about 8-10 weeks instead of 4, ppl will lose interest in the playoffs.
Downvote
6 wks ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC Moderator
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin
NL
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
83%
double elim in playoffs is a dumb idea.

You lose, you're out. That's how online cup playoffs work.
Downvote
6 wks ago
how can into roccat without the roccat mouse?
GB
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
EU News Writer
Yup I get why people would prefer double elim, but it won't work. Keep it single :]

The mixer rule is a difficult one. I think the current rule is the best option out of a bad selection, probably no better alternative. Maybe bump team caps to 8? Dunno.

Could also keep the current team cap of 7 players, but allow 3 mixers to be added to each team. They can only play, say, 2 or 3 matches per season. Everyone could have the current allocation of 1 p2p team, but can also join 1 other team as a mixer.
But maybe the technology isn't there yet for cg
Downvote
6 wks ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
reduce the entry fee and tell to @Asterix to put some money in the prizepool
Downvote
6 wks ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
EU PC CoD4 Admin
And why should he do that? 9,5/10 players in the cod4 community isn't even supporting this site. Don't even know where you get the balls from to just ask something like that -_-
Downvote
6 wks ago
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from MARC on the 7th of February 2017:
And why should he do that? 9,5/10 players in the cod4 community isn't even supporting this site. Don't even know where you get the balls from to just ask something like that -_-
??
Im not saying he should put 1K euros or smth just add 100/200 euros then we can reduce the entre fee (means we will get more teams)
+ Since 2010 you can support CG by buying premium acc so I dont think 200e is that much

+ 9,5/10 players ?? Go check the whole EU forum u'll see how many players got it
Downvote
6 wks ago
PT
using Firefox 51.0
Rep:
78%
Quote from supMEH on the 7th of February 2017:
Quote from MARC on the 7th of February 2017:
??
Im not saying he should put 1K euros or smth just add 100/200 euros then we can reduce the entre fee (means we will get more teams)
+ Since 2010 you can support CG by buying premium acc so I dont think 200e is that much

+ 9,5/10 players ?? Go check the whole EU forum u'll see how many players got it

this is online dude, you have a lot of prizepool ladders or tornamments, but u have always to pay for play it.

like 20 teams pay 25€
u have 500€

1st gets 300€
2nd gets 150€
3rd gets 50€

or

1st - 230€
2nd - 120€
3rd - 60€
4th - 30€
5th to 7th 15€
8th to 10th 5€

its eazy dude!
Downvote
6 wks ago
FK1NGOD i'm sorry, dont rape me, i will be better son starting today, forgive me GOD for this attitude!! Jah Bless u!
PL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
5€ XD 1€ per player gg lets do this
Downvote
6 wks ago