NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from solidi on the 3rd of February 2017:
Quote from vioqor on the 3rd of February 2017:
If the majority the people here had even half a working brain

Ever occured to you that keeping your opinion to yourself instead of sharing it in every possible situation might actually be a sign of maturity? For you everything is a debate. Every single goddamn thing. It also seems that you attribute it in a very self damaging way if you think people that dont join that (mostly) childish debate are half brains or somehow in a losing position. Theres a difference between giving your opinion and forcing your opinion through declaring that it is the only right one around. Not only you do this but ur always backing it up with another irrelevant argument as long as you feel like you won something or at least managed to "take a punch" with your words = endless loop

So stop calling people half brains and think a little outside the box yourself. I'd also cut a slice from that ego of yours, honestly speaking critical winning the latest lan has a little more value as an argument than your 8th spot @OOF2 imo

I am not trying to force my opinion on anyone.

But half of the time I am forced to defend myself either because people start attacking me personally or because people simply say things which are provably untrue.

Like now, for example.

I only responded to the seeds with "I think they are fine the way they are", and I explained why when critical started complaining. And I got I dont know how many people attacking me only because I defended myself when they started flaming me for no reason.

Sure, I could ignore it and let it go, but where is the fun in that? We are online, not IRL.
Downvote
3 months ago
rpz
HR
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
Really vio you were really thinking when you sent message they shopd be happy with seed 2 while we were already mad that we are not going to flame you? Hahahahahahahah
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
84%
Can't you two just go cuddle in a corner somewhere? Vio is allowed to give his opinion, if you think it's boring, choose to ignore it. Why is it so hard?
Downvote
3 months ago
sER
LT
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
88%
Vio = Matjeq, may they are brothers with damaged brains? o.O SOooooooooo stupid...
Downvote
3 months ago
HR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
87%
For NO stress FOLLOW my twitch ?enl and all problems will gone,like really GONE!

https://www.twitch.tv/f1cho
Downvote
3 months ago
Dutchboy buried a post by Dutchboy. Show
OP
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
84%
EU CGTV Crew
Thread unlocked, you are free to discuss about the seedings. Just don't start throwing insults at each other and accept the fact that the seeds are final and are not subject to change.
Downvote
3 months ago
US
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
59%
rpz did i just see you serving mcnuggets in zagreb airport ?
Downvote
3 months ago
PL
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
TBA
lol..cant stop laughing since i started reading this drama. Some things WILL never change, right Dedo?
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
85%
rikk can you give us an update on the preliminary schedule? The original one showed match times that were kind of tight.

I know most of us are attending this LAN to show their best performance and I can speak from experience that playing (a semi-final) at 2:30 AM doesn't really bring out the best in anyone.

Thanks
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from koen- on the 4th of February 2017:
rikk can you give us an update on the preliminary schedule? The original one showed match times that were kind of tight.

I know most of us are attending this LAN to show their best performance and I can speak from experience that playing (a semi-final) at 2:30 AM doesn't really bring out the best in anyone.

Thanks

you dont have to worry about that xx
Downvote
3 months ago
CH
using Safari 601.1
Rep:
87%
@head please ban People they Dont Play cod2 And Spamming on cod2 Forum.
Example vioqor
Downvote
3 months ago
CH
using Safari 601.1
Rep:
87%
I mean Forum ban
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Firefox 28.0
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 15
@head please ban People they Dont Graduate england And Spamming cod2 Forum.
Example D1RK
Downvote
3 months ago
BE
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
87%
Downvote
3 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1228 Votes