Sponsors:
Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%

anta old lan player, they deserve to be in seed 1 OMG WTF IS THIS HOW SEED 2 MMMMMMMMM YMCA, DAPA, PAVA, TOMA, LEDENI, JOKERRRRRR
Downvote
2 months ago
DE
using Firefox 51.0
Rep:
88%
Quote from jnsu_da_k1NG on the 2nd of February 2017:
oh my god im 2nd seed.. life is over.

hahahahahahah u won allready .
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from vioqor on the 2nd of February 2017:
Quote from djole on the 2nd of February 2017:
vio we are talking about a lan in 2017 and not 2006-7 when u had a chance to win a lan .

You mean 2006-2007, when good teams still existed?

And, results are accumulated over a whole "career", you can't just decide which period you prefer. It is not my fault you were still in diapers when cod2 actually had competition.
I agree with you a lot, but actually teams nowadays show more skill then in the old days in my opinion. Also gameplay has change it lot since these days...

Ontopic : about the seeds, I don't give a shit
Downvote
2 months ago
rpz
HR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from vioqor on the 2nd of February 2017:
Quote from djole on the 2nd of February 2017:
My last post, im sorry if i offended any of you but i was really mad. U have to understand that i dont mind going seed 2 but i think we deserved it more than DP and w5 and even GRS should be seed2 if u consider line-ups.(i dont care vio if they changed it after seeds).

Rikzz , u did a good job and if i offended you somehow , i apologize again. Vio, i hope we will make a good showing at lan once again and shut your mouth one last time.

I dont know why you and rpz make this personal, like i have something against you guys

I just explain why it makes sense in my opinion that GRS W5 and dP are seeded above you, and you guys start attacking and insulting me personally

i always liked you guys, and you know that, shame you had to change that ;)
yea you liked us, but you like more flaming us. you could see we are mad and instead of keeping ur mouse shut you go and provoce this shit,
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
86%
Who started flaming, me or you?
Downvote
2 months ago
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
ofcourse we are gonna start flaming because you are the one that is insulting us with your "opinion".
Downvote
2 months ago
FI
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
89%
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from djole on the 3rd of February 2017:
ofcourse we are gonna start flaming because you are the one that is insulting us with your "opinion".

So saying I don't believe you deserve to be seeded above W5 GRS and dP because they have more results and a more stable line up is a good reason for you guys to start flaming me? Okay, very civilized.
Downvote
2 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 15
Regardless of the actual seeds, why do you feel the need to stamp your wisdom and patronize people in every significant topic, vio? It's fucking boring, your lan achievements list is boring, your opinions are boring, your smartass attitude is boring. Spare us, please, finally.. at least for an event that you have nothing to do with. Annoying as hell, man. Like a broken record spinning around and around forever..
Downvote
2 months ago
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from d3do on the 3rd of February 2017:
Regardless of the actual seeds, why do you feel the need to stamp your wisdom and patronize people in every significant topic, vio? It's fucking boring, your lan achievements list is boring, your opinions are boring, your smartass attitude is boring. Spare us, please, finally.. at least for an event that you have nothing to do with. Annoying as hell, man.

THANK YOU, finally someone gets my point here.
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from d3do on the 3rd of February 2017:
Regardless of the actual seeds, why do you feel the need to stamp your wisdom and patronize people in every significant topic, vio? It's fucking boring, your lan achievements list is boring, your opinions are boring, your smartass attitude is boring. Spare us, please, finally.. at least for an event that you have nothing to do with. Annoying as hell, man. Like a broken record spinning around and around forever..

Oh, fuck off.

I am free to give my opinion on whatever I want and wherever I want. If I see people talking bullshit I am free to call them out. And you act like I all the time start shit, but if you would pay some attention you would see that 99% I am either just giving my opinion or stating facts, which I get attacked on.

rpz and djole started flaming me because i said i believe the seeds are fine the way they are, but somehow its still my fault?

I always try to be constructive and stick to the facts, unlike most people here.

Forum: "a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."

i never troll, I always try to help out by being constructive, somehow you make it seem like I am the cancer of the forums. If the majority the people here had even half a working brain I would now be at 100 posts instead of 800+.
Downvote
2 months ago
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 2
if you had half a working brain you would understand that your opinion can be wrong which in this thread i find wrong and you would have saved us a lot of post by understanding it. I even told you not to write anything here cuz i knew what would have happened and did happen.
Downvote
2 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 7
Yes, because everyone here really needs you, the genius, to tell them that their brains dont work properly, so you had to make hundreds of extra posts to put them in their retarded place.. How noble of you. FML
Downvote
2 months ago
FI
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
89%
Post Likes: 11
Quote from vioqor on the 3rd of February 2017:
If the majority the people here had even half a working brain

Ever occured to you that keeping your opinion to yourself instead of sharing it in every possible situation might actually be a sign of maturity? For you everything is a debate. Every single goddamn thing. It also seems that you attribute it in a very self damaging way if you think people that dont join that (mostly) childish debate are half brains or somehow in a losing position. Theres a difference between giving your opinion and forcing your opinion through declaring that it is the only right one around. Not only you do this but ur always backing it up with another irrelevant argument as long as you feel like you won something or at least managed to "take a punch" with your words = endless loop

So stop calling people half brains and think a little outside the box yourself. I'd also cut a slice from that ego of yours, honestly speaking critical winning the latest lan has a little more value as an argument than your 8th spot @OOF2 imo

Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from djole on the 3rd of February 2017:
if you had half a working brain you would understand that your opinion can be wrong which in this thread i find wrong and you would have saved us a lot of post by understanding it. I even told you not to write anything here cuz i knew what would have happened and did happen.

and if you had half a brain you would understand its just my opinion that the seeds are fine and you wouldnt start insulting me just because my opinion is different than yours
Downvote
2 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
371 Votes