6 months ago
rpz
HR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from vioqor on the 2nd of February 2017:
Quote from djole on the 2nd of February 2017:
vio we are talking about a lan in 2017 and not 2006-7 when u had a chance to win a lan .

You mean 2006-2007, when good teams still existed?

And, results are accumulated over a whole "career", you can't just decide which period you prefer. It is not my fault you were still in diapers when cod2 actually had competition.

but somehow these days with "bad teams" you barely make group stage. nice logic lemon head
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from rpz on the 2nd of February 2017:
Quote from vioqor on the 2nd of February 2017:
vio we are talking about a lan in 2017 and not 2006-7 when u had a chance to win a lan .

You mean 2006-2007, when good teams still existed?

And, results are accumulated over a whole "career", you can't just decide which period you prefer. It is not my fault you were still in diapers when cod2 actually had competition.

but somehow these days with "bad teams" you barely make group stage. nice logic lemon head

I think we were the highest qualified team after the groupstage at TLS3 (maybe we were 2nd and cK first). Can you stop saying random shit without knowing the facts? Cos you clearly don't.

Stop making yourself look like a fool being by so angry you didn't get #1 seed and show people at the LAN you should have been a topseed by finishing top3
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
84%
thats the point vio, we showed it , 3 lans we attended 1st 2nd and 4th.
Downvote
6 months ago
US
Rep:
59%
critical are noobs
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%

Edited once, 2/2/17 - 11:25pm.
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
86%
thats the point vio, we showed it , 3 lans we attended 1st 2nd and 4th.

You realize that you probably would have been a #1 seed if there would have been four groups instead of three, right?

It's not that you don't have good results, it's just that there are only three top spots and apparently it has been decided that three teams have a bit more to show for those spots than you.

Even though you might disagree, you should at least be able to see that there is a strong case for each of the current topseeds to be where they are.
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
Downvote
6 months ago
CZ
Rep:
81%
Quote from kankii on the 2nd of February 2017:
having a mix of 3grs guys and 2 fillers (because you can't call it otherwise) in top1 seed and gonewild in the third seed is unacceptable imo... certainly "you can't always get what you want", as the stones sang, but maybe you should wait with the seeds 'til the next nightcup is done

disclaimer: i don't criticize your choice (please keep in mind that my point of view is different, because i've compared it to the detailed results of these lineups on my wiki)

Actually we've been playin together in around 2009-2012 and went on many lans together before I became inactive. [[[http://screenshot.cz/A8/A8Q47/lan.png]]]

However I do not understand the whole madness about these tiers.. It really doesn't change a thing if you are a tier1 or tier2. I would understand some teams from tier3 or so complaining but between the top two? Not really..

At the moment Strong enemy are very strong online probably best around atm. But what matters? LAN matters. So we will see how they will do there. And people with most LAN experience will have huge advantage therefore I see the decisions of these seeds.

We still have a month to go a month for a lots of practice and teaming up. Good luck to everyne
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 7
this kind of threads must be locked immediately after posting
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
84%
My last post, im sorry if i offended any of you but i was really mad. U have to understand that i dont mind going seed 2 but i think we deserved it more than DP and w5 and even GRS should be seed2 if u consider line-ups.(i dont care vio if they changed it after seeds).

Rikzz , u did a good job and if i offended you somehow , i apologize again. Vio, i hope we will make a good showing at lan once again and shut your mouth one last time.
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from strumfich on the 2nd of February 2017:
this kind of threads must be locked immediately after posting

prolly the most useful post in this topic lmao
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
86%
My last post, im sorry if i offended any of you but i was really mad. U have to understand that i dont mind going seed 2 but i think we deserved it more than DP and w5 and even GRS should be seed2 if u consider line-ups.(i dont care vio if they changed it after seeds).

Rikzz , u did a good job and if i offended you somehow , i apologize again. Vio, i hope we will make a good showing at lan once again and shut your mouth one last time.

I dont know why you and rpz make this personal, like i have something against you guys

I just explain why it makes sense in my opinion that GRS W5 and dP are seeded above you, and you guys start attacking and insulting me personally

i always liked you guys, and you know that, shame you had to change that
Downvote
6 months ago
PL
Rep:
35%
Quote from jackis on the 2nd of February 2017:
Actually we've been playin together in around 2009-2012 and went on many lans together before I became inactive. [[[http://screenshot.cz/A8/A8Q47/lan.png]]]

However I do not understand the whole madness about these tiers.. It really doesn't change a thing if you are a tier1 or tier2. I would understand some teams from tier3 or so complaining but between the top two? Not really..

At the moment Strong enemy are very strong online probably best around atm. But what matters? LAN matters. So we will see how they will do there. And people with most LAN experience will have huge advantage therefore I see the decisions of these seeds.

We still have a month to go a month for a lots of practice and teaming up. Good luck to everyne
yup, i know you guys, separately, are multiple grunex champions, as well dP's players and i respect you for that (you've solely attended like 9 grunex's, right?) but, as a current team, your recent results http://eu.cybergamer.com/team/183802/GUNRUNNERS-AOC-GAMING/ doesn't look like a seed1 tbh

still, grs are my top3 fav eu team, so i cross my fingers for you guys
Downvote
6 months ago
CZ
Rep:
81%
Quote from kankii on the 2nd of February 2017:
Quote from jackis on the 2nd of February 2017:

yup, i know you guys, separately, are multiple grunex champions, as well dP's players and i respect you for that (you've solely attended like 9 grunex's, right?) but, as a current team, your recent results http://eu.cybergamer.com/team/183802/GUNRUNNERS-AOC-GAMING/ doesn't look like a seed1 tbh

still, grs are my top3 fav eu team, so i cross my fingers for you guys

Thanks mate Yeah we started really poorely but we are getting better with every game and tbh most of ours games are not on cg.

Well good memory dude
Downvote
6 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players