Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
QA
using Safari 534.30
Rep:
85%
Quote from bil. on the 25th of January 2017:
it is funny u are crying here that hrky is cheater but this video is absolutely nothing compared to paty shepard's video, but paty is clean beacause he was on lan, this is monkey logic, u srsly think that he was on lan is the reason he cannotc cheat at home? srsly? wake up
paty shepard invented this game for you you fucking dumbass you fucking no clue tard,pls be good for all us and stop to comment,cuz you dont have clue or way to talk about borzi cuz you are one fucking dumb low in game ,P.S even with cheats you are bad and you talk to somebody else that they are cheating,brain dead by czech gipsy,go shower shit
Downvote
2 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
darci said im bad im fuckin done czech gipsy? dude your whole country is gipsy land wake up
Downvote
2 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
u lost 21/6 against me, and now u are afraid to play cuz u are lowbob who cannot even move in this game cuz u play this game like 3 years roflmao. I dont care about some hungarian monkey paty who is cheating at home. As I said you are not allowed to comment threads like this cuz u are 200+ rank player dude.

Edited once, 25/1/17 - 4:59pm.
Downvote
2 months ago
QA
using Safari 534.30
Rep:
85%
u lost 21/6 against me, and now u are afraid to play cuz u are lowbob who cannot even move in this game cuz u play this game like 3 years roflmao. I dont care about some hungarian monkey paty who is cheating at home. As I said you are not allowed to comment threads like this cuz u are 200+ rank player dude.
we lost 21:16 or something when i was with top10 players..they all claimed that you are cheating,playing game more than you and check my profile about rank 200 XD,nvm it is ok to be bad when you are clean,but be top50 with cheat is sad man..srsly you should do something about that..
http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/733821/ nice match tho

Edited once, 25/1/17 - 7:03pm.
Downvote
2 months ago
QA
using Safari 534.30
Rep:
85%
darci said im bad im fuckin done czech gipsy? dude your whole country is gipsy land wake up
yeah mate..when you go back to cb times when crohax was almost a part of top50 teams..so every team had cheator in top50 ,that is true..but now they dont and you have and playing top50 ? XD mate feels bad..rip gipsy tard..srsly your iq is like temperature in my city and that is -20 average..so pls when that goes to some warmer times let me know than you can again speak with me..cuz i dont want to waste any of my time to -iq people and players..cya till than
Downvote
2 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
dude u told me u know me from cb, but I absolutely do not know who you are rofl. low elo player darci who cannot even move in this game calls someone low? dude wake up u are ridiculous lowbob

I remember... every single day u were on my teamspeak and was begging if u can play with me :DDDDDDDDD

you keep talkin the same shit that u play with top players and? u can play with anfeli and u will be still sh*t player cuz u simply dont know how to play this game u are too brainless
Downvote
2 months ago
QA
using Safari 534.30
Rep:
85%
dude u told me u know me from cb, but I absolutely do not know who you are rofl. low elo player darci who cannot even move in this game calls someone low? dude wake up u are ridiculous lowbob

I remember... every single day u were on my teamspeak and was begging if u can play with me :DDDDDDDDD

you keep talkin the same shit that u play with top players and? u can play with anfeli and u will be still sh*t player cuz u cannot play this game rofl
i said -iq just to remind you,and you were begging af..but i said no to cheators damn darci..now bb minority in life minority in head
Downvote
2 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
dude u are such a pathetic fool As i can see it still hurts that we told u play like horsebrain and we wont play with u anymore, u didnt deal with that like a man but like a woman... now you are cryin so hard.. so sad
wont waste time with you anymore, you are just another gipsy with no brain with no future, useless person in this world, bye 200 rank elo hell player you should find another one so u can stick your head into his ass weirdo

Edited once, 25/1/17 - 7:32pm.
Downvote
2 months ago
FI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
You can add the following player to your blacklist boys

http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/294561/5sk1ZLMAO/

cheating so fucking hard waiting for the demo to be uploaded
Downvote
1 month ago
SK
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
85%
omg imnot haxor ! noob ruining my name .
Check out the demo and then call
Downvote
1 month ago
Nepis nemas meno [c] steLy
SK
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
85%
Downvote
1 month ago
SK
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 2
solidi Learn to play it Thanks.
Downvote
1 month ago
GB
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
racist
Downvote
1 month ago
GB
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 5
btw it's probably better that people like hrky are never banned, because then you can always avoid them in future. When he eventually gets banned, he's just gonna come back under a different name inevitably, and we have to rediscover the new cheater.

I know it's not really a great long-term solution but HEH it works quite nicely.
Downvote
1 month ago
FI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Quote from ^5sk1ZLMAO on the 27th of January 2017:
omg imnot haxor ! noob ruining my name .
Check out the demo and then call
Your name..

Downvote
1 month ago