easy
Downvote
1 month ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
ez ban but just another case which will stay unfinish for years...
Downvote
1 month ago
evolve: ddanz
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Cheaters talking about cheat.

He is obv, ban him @head
Downvote
1 month ago
"Saving Private Ryan was probably the illest, sickest movie I've ever watched, and I didn't see anybody criticizing that one for violence."
SI
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from GHOST- on the 23rd of January 2017:
Quote from abythus on the 23rd of January 2017:
Quote from GHOST- on the 23rd of January 2017:

one of the most obv actions of his. we did timestamps but guess what hes gonna hack the fuck out of anyone whos going to play vs him, doesnt matter if its pug or ladder and he will get banned in 2 years+. Best option is to avoid him but still.

Trolololol,that's the thing now,he knows there are multiple timestamps made and he doesn't care anymore,he's just hacking as long as he can.That's why head needs to consider banning players with these 'stupid threads' or increase productivity of democrew which ain't easy surely.

+1 yea, i mean like i commented on thread about that dennis and his clan and on how they were cheating their asses off, for example rawzar got banned. I said it there, gonna say it now as well. if he was clean only a few players would complain(being butthurt for some reason lOl), but now almost everyone is certain about him cheating.

ghost hahahah you made a video where i owned you retard
Downvote
1 month ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 4
@wittieee Man you are not even trying to defend yourself. You are just posting some shit like some 8y old mental disorder kid. Enjoy in your miserable life u stupid sLOWenian guy.
Downvote
1 month ago
SI
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
85%
ok c v1tal boy haha why the fuck i need to defend myself seljak? vidi se ti sa neba koliko je sati ba..idi lije?i se
Downvote
1 month ago
NL
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
83%
easy ban
Downvote
1 month ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from v1tal- on the 23rd of January 2017:
@wittieee Man you are not even trying to defend yourself. You are just posting some shit like some 8y old mental disorder kid. Enjoy in your miserable life u stupid sLOWenian guy.

JHahah to brate nek si mu reko! i agree with vital
Downvote
1 month ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
im surprised this moron is not banned. Played against him 2v2 like 4 months back and he was obvious af. Was laughtin on his demo, but he still lost cuz he is fuckin bad with hax.
Downvote
1 month ago
FR
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from bil. on the 23rd of January 2017:
im surprised this moron is not banned. Played against him 2v2 like 4 months back and he was obvious af. Was laughtin on his demo, but he still lost cuz he is fuckin bad with hax.
or maybe your hack is better
Downvote
1 month ago
SI
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
81%
Really dont know, how d f***, can take this so long from admins,democrew, to ban hrky, wittie, etc.. Everybody knows, that they are cheating, but admins are sleeping or just cant take their work. Cheaters here on cybergamer can easy play after 1 year they cheated on cybergamer. Really dont know what is taking so long to ban them.

What will admins do, that they would be faster, and would faster recognized cheaters? Change admins, change demo crew ?

The community is so small, but still the things are moving forward so slow.

Shame
Downvote
1 month ago
cdx
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
clean
Downvote
1 month ago
QA
using Safari 534.30
Rep:
85%
Quote from bil. on the 23rd of January 2017:
im just curious how is to play when your enemy has cheat and you are cheating as well ,so in the middle of the game you 2 are saying hellooou trough the walls,that is really funny
Downvote
1 month ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 2
darc1 l2p
Downvote
1 month ago