PC
Login  
z
OP
DE
Rep:
85%
Hello guys,

I present you my new movie "MEET AND FEED" (title is e-sports related :D) that I've been working on since mid december (didn't have any motivation before and during cristmas/new year), so I finished it during last weeks. I hope you enjoy it.

STARRING MIXER

Songs used (in order):

XXX Car Ride - Cutting Through
Clawfinger - Out To Get Me

Unfortunately, the quality is not as good as usual, because I used a new Vegas version to render it and one of the effects didn't work as in the older version I was using before. I will now focus to work on the best frag challenge video.

Regards,
faby
Downvote
5 months ago
US
Rep:
84%
great frags well done :))
Downvote
5 months ago
GR
Rep:
74%
sick frags from mixer and its well edited. good job
Downvote
5 months ago
SE
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 1
weapon bind / macro frags.

sigh.
Downvote
5 months ago
IL
Rep:
83%
realy cool music, good frags aswell.
gj faby
Downvote
5 months ago
HU
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
Sick movie, you did very good job there, but yeah the fact that MiXeR is using weapnext bind, ruins it all, it gives huge skillboost for him, just like using some l33t ch33ts against some g00d t34mz.
Downvote
5 months ago
IL
Rep:
81%
really nice movie man
Downvote
5 months ago
FI
Rep:
77%
gj broo
Downvote
5 months ago
DE
Rep:
68%
gj faby
Downvote
5 months ago
BY
Rep:
85%
sick frags , hohol <3 d0_-b
Downvote
5 months ago
CZ
Rep:
84%
why you never use smokes? you just throw smokes after u kill somebody wtf xD
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%
lmfao you're the biggest waitbind abuser i've seen in a while, I took the effort of filming a demo with my phone just to show you how counterplayable a waitbind is (/s), I honestly hope you realise you're ruining games with this.

https://vid.me/vpgv

oh btw, nonetheless sick editting Fabian, didn't know you we were this good at it :^D
Downvote
5 months ago
IL
Rep:
83%
Quote from bluEz on the 21st of January 2017:
lmfao you're the biggest waitbind abuser i've seen in a while, I took the effort of filming a demo with my phone just to show you how counterplayable a waitbind is (/s), I honestly hope you realise you're ruining games with this.

oh btw, nonetheless sick editting Fabian, didn't know you we were this good at it :^D
oh yea he is good, wait for the frag challenge!
Downvote
5 months ago
CZ
Rep:
84%
Quote from blbb :&gt; on the 21st of January 2017:

oh yea he is good, wait for the frag challenge!

ye its quite sad that someone uses weap switch binds/macros
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
81%

ban please
Downvote
5 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1640 Votes