Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
80%
Quote from intrax_ on the 13th of January 2017:
I'll try to stream as much as i can, but i'll need some help aswell... Hope infy and bmblbe will come to the rescue haha
Ill help u mate, np haha
Downvote
3 months ago
rpz
HR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
i will help best stream
Downvote
3 months ago
HR
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
83%
Sve rjeseno pustite paniku. I help stream england very top cant vejt will bee great
Downvote
3 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 3

First match done, @superstar_SHOW MVPPPPP @kabaje_ unfair ban! Hahahah
Downvote
3 months ago
HR
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
85%
Achim only!!!!!!!!
Downvote
3 months ago
BA
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
77%
Stream?
Downvote
3 months ago
HR
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 2
Good lan, had fun. Only problem if I can call it that way, as I said at the venue already, is that some of the people behave like they came out of a cave. Not calling names because I don't know who was yelling as it was usually on the other side of the playroom but you can't yell that loud when you win match, round or even worse; get a kill. Like some of the people screamed and cursed loudly even when not playing. Behaving like that in public should not be considered normal. And btw final standings just proves that groups were unbalanced again, it could be done better for the next time. We underperformed against phase and tightly lost that match which reflected on the next match, and we can't blame the hard group for that. Everything else was great and we are looking forward for the next time, GZ to warlords, phase and especially critical, was a safe bet for the first place. cu in future
Downvote
3 months ago
HR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from KJUPSTERR on the 15th of January 2017:
Good lan, had fun. Only problem if I can call it that way, as I said at the venue already, is that some of the people behave like they came out of a cave. Not calling names because I don't know who was yelling as it was usually on the other side of the playroom but you can't yell that loud when you win match, round or even worse; get a kill. Like some of the people screamed and cursed loudly even when not playing. Behaving like that in public should not be considered normal.

@intrax_ caveman
Downvote
3 months ago
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from flegma_ on the 15th of January 2017:
Good lan, had fun. Only problem if I can call it that way, as I said at the venue already, is that some of the people behave like they came out of a cave. Not calling names because I don't know who was yelling as it was usually on the other side of the playroom but you can't yell that loud when you win match, round or even worse; get a kill. Like some of the people screamed and cursed loudly even when not playing. Behaving like that in public should not be considered normal.

@intrax caveman
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA good thing everyone shouts at lan so he doesn't suspect a thing hehehehe
Downvote
3 months ago
AT
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
And btw final standings just proves that groups were unbalanced again, it could be done better for the next time

(Y)
Downvote
3 months ago

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 28 Hours! WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
409 Votes