Rep:
73%
Quote from s a b e r on the 29th of December 2016:
Quote from JAY::
on the 29th of December 2016]
nice

miss the cod2 days
You would have been too young ... clearly your trolling

I only played late 2008 and got into the comp scene for it late 2009, I was late to the party, but it was easily the funnest comp game I ever played even when it was on its dying legs near the end
Downvote
2 months ago
| Twitter | Youtube | Cybergamer | Corvidae Gratisfaction: I can't see smoke, any smoke that drops is invis for me
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
69%
Future is looking bright in 2017 boys gratz.
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
78%
PS Moderator
@Asterix Would love a open PS4 18+ cod lan wink wink nudge nudge
Downvote
2 months ago
Follow R!OT Gaming - Facebook // YouTube // Twitter "Who came up with CG was it fushan" - iBriceee 2015
AU
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
73%
PS COD Admin
PS Media Team
Quote from DALEROXX on the 30th of December 2016:

Why would we run an age restricted LAN for a cod that is rated for 15 years and older and further reduce the number of teams and spectators we could get.
Downvote
2 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • The Peoples GIBMIN
#1 NFS player AU | "Please Resign from Admin"~ExtremeEndz
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
71%
Quote from Cyanide. on the 29th of December 2016:
The studio will house our esports stage with seating for up to 150 live spectators and also offer a home for CyberGamer TV to bring all top tier online matches right to your home from the comfort of our studio. The studio will be located in Adelaide where we have a wealth of available commentators, high speed internet, and affordable infrastructure

This sounds amazing and pretty keen for it, good work to the CG team!
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 1
we now have adelaide oval and cg studio yeH!!!
Downvote
2 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • i arent think that
You gotta get your tools right to know the drill
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
58%
Absolutely huge news.

Glad to see more stuff happening around Adelaide!
Downvote
2 months ago
I sweat the small stuff.
AU
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
78%
PS Moderator
Quote from GIBERER on the 30th of December 2016:

Why would we run an age restricted LAN for a cod that is rated for 15 years and older and further reduce the number of teams and spectators we could get.

I was more going with the "open" part of the convo but I had the thought that since it was 18+ for events (cwl and last year in general) it would be 18+ for events again by law even though the game is 15+ on the cover.

Was thinking something like a duty of care for anyone not 18 or over to go to a live event and/or play.

Was thinking some legal things behind it would stop u18 people from being able to go and play.
Downvote
2 months ago
Follow R!OT Gaming - Facebook // YouTube // Twitter "Who came up with CG was it fushan" - iBriceee 2015
AU
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
73%
PS COD Admin
PS Media Team

I was more going with the "open" part of the convo but I had the thought that since it was 18+ for events (cwl and last year in general) it would be 18+ for events again by law even though the game is 15+ on the cover.

Was thinking something like a duty of care for anyone not 18 or over to go to a live event and/or play.

Was thinking some legal things behind it would stop u18 people from being able to go and play.
tbh I was looking from a purely numbers standpoint. Not exactly sure on the laws behind it all atm. Would be something that is looked into by Steve/Aster but ACL use to allow 15 year olds, etc. to compete with parental consent so I dont see why it would change. The open component is very interesting though.
Downvote
2 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • The Peoples GIBMIN
#1 NFS player AU | "Please Resign from Admin"~ExtremeEndz
AU
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
73%

tbh I was looking from a purely numbers standpoint. Not exactly sure on the laws behind it all atm. Would be something that is looked into by Steve/Aster but ACL use to allow 15 year olds, etc. to compete with parental consent so I dont see why it would change. The open component is very interesting though.

Not sure how ACL went about it but technically you need a guardians written consent/physical supervision if you are under 15 playing/watching a 15+ game, if you are unable to prove you have consent the competition host is the one that gets slapped with the fine, not the offender, similar to movie theaters failing to vet customers age & hosts of house parties where underage drinking is caught.

I mean its rarely enforced but legally its unlikely CG could host something like that.

Not a lawyer but was briefed on this by one not long ago.
Downvote
2 months ago
Twitter: @Brucy_aus
AU
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
74%
Quote from Brucy on the 30th of December 2016:

Not sure how ACL went about it but technically you need a guardians written consent/physical supervision if you are under 15 playing/watching a 15+ game, if you are unable to prove you have consent the competition host is the one that gets slapped with the fine, not the offender, similar to movie theaters failing to vet customers age & hosts of house parties where underage drinking is caught.

I mean its rarely enforced but legally its unlikely CG could host something like that.

Not a lawyer but was briefed on this by one not long ago.
I played at an ACL event in 2015 which was 15+ you needed ID otherwise you weren't allowed in.
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
64%
so glad the studio is in Adelaide, finally have something here and don't have to drive or catch a flight to attend LANs!
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
71%
why adelaide, come to brisbane, i heard there is lots of gamers here
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
54%
Quote from Swanky on the 31st of December 2016:
i got ur back
Downvote
2 months ago
Get the new Unity client: csgo.dfrag.tv | Sponsored by: PacificES | Follow me on Twitter: @mavrickmaster
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
71%
Quote from mavrick on the 1st of January 2017:
Quote from Swanky on the 31st of December 2016:
i got ur back

you got plans for next lan? keen to play
Downvote
2 months ago