Sponsors:
Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
85%
LOL CRINGE, You don't get my message. It is called ''BEST FRAGS CHALLANGE >MONTH< but you use frags that are much older. I don't care that my frags dont get picked. I can get one of the sickest frags from 2014 or something but its not where this challange is about you cunt.
Downvote
3 months ago
cu lan ;)
IL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
for everyone not satisfied with the frags we chose - i gave you all the chance to judge yourself on my episode, but nobody seemed to care.
we realy put some effort into it and i even used points system, so if your frag wasnt in - there were probably better ones.
you can always resend it tho.

EDIT: jnsu its realy hard to collect frags from a specific month and its even harder to make sure its actualy from that month,especialy with the current state of the community...
so i find it easier to do it like this.
you are welcome to send in your own old frags aswell...
Downvote
3 months ago
FI
using Chrome 48.0
Rep:
77%
Quote from jnsu-da-k1NG on the 12th of January 2017:
LOL CRINGE, You don't get my message. It is called ''BEST FRAGS CHALLANGE >MONTH< but you use frags that are much older. I don't care that my frags dont get picked. I can get one of the sickest frags from 2014 or something but its not where this challange is about you cunt.
okoku should of focus on ure supposed massage then,why say whe pick "shitfrags" and reply "bullshit" to bblb when he say he work wiht what he habe implyign he leave beter fregs out on porpose if ure sole point whas thet u only want fregs produce in same month xdd,u are talk ureself into bag broo and is obv u are just butthurt u not get into top10 and go babyrage on threds now lmao
Downvote
3 months ago
"mietis nyt lapsonen mitä päästät suustas" - huckey
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from senorbarbata on the 12th of January 2017:
okoku should of focus on ure supposed massage then,why say whe pick "shitfrags" and reply "bullshit" to bblb when he say he work wiht what he habe implyign he leave beter fregs out on porpose if ure sole point whas thet u only want fregs produce in same month xdd,u are talk ureself into bag broo and is obv u are just butthurt u not get into top10 and go babyrage on threds now lmao

Stop acting funny, who are you anyways?
Downvote
3 months ago
cu lan ;)
OP
DE
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
84%

TRIGGERED

on no pls not the noname game again. nobody really knows you either. (me neither, just to say. i don't want you to get triggered again.)

if you want i can give you the demos and you can investigate which demo is not from the previous month, okay? why do you even give a fuck. i don't get it. no need to use such bad language.

and if you want you can send in your 2014 best frags of the world demos, won't make it into top 10 anyways, lel.

Edited twice, last edited 12/1/17 - 3:35pm.
Downvote
3 months ago
UA
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
80%
What sense use frags 5 years ago? What would happen if every player will find and send his best frag of career? This will is not the best month frag. This is the best frag in the history of the game, or just community movie. No more
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
85%
''NO NEED TO USE BAD LANGUAGE'' ... '' ur shit jnsu ''

ok
Downvote
3 months ago
cu lan ;)
SE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
and here i am siting and trying to get smth nice for that spec. month xd
Downvote
3 months ago
FI
using Chrome 48.0
Rep:
77%
stop act ratard, u are who btw??
Downvote
3 months ago
"mietis nyt lapsonen mitä päästät suustas" - huckey
UA
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
85%
agree with jnsu btw. frag must be fresh. i alwayse send newest frags. (2 month maximum interval)
if I threw the old frags, would always be the top 1 Easy (joke) (actually no) . xD
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
DE
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from MiXeR on the 12th of January 2017:
agree with jnsu btw. frag must be fresh. i alwayse send newest frags. (2 month maximum interval)
if I threw the old frags, would always be the top 1 Easy (joke) (actually no) . xD

i never said i disagree with jnsu's point (in blbb's thread i guess), but we can't really change the fact that people send in very old demos. it would be too much effort to investigate into every demo to see if it was recorded within the last month(s). we've discussed that already, so why bring it up again?
Downvote
3 months ago
UA
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from fabyBAAANG on the 12th of January 2017:
Quote from MiXeR on the 12th of January 2017:

i never said i disagree with jnsu's point (in blbb's thread i guess), but we can't really change the fact that people send in very old demos. it would be too much effort to investigate into every demo to see if it was recorded within the last month(s). we've discussed that already, so why bring it up again?

I did not know that this has already been discussed, and i can deal with that , no problem )) if bots dont have new frags , they can send what they want imo . honest guys will send new frags !
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Downvote
3 months ago
Playing SMG for CONTROL Gaming | www.twitch.tv/riqzorr
OP
DE
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from riqzor on the 13th of January 2017:

but you already gave me a demo
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from fabyBAAANG on the 13th of January 2017:
Quote from riqzor on the 13th of January 2017:

but you already gave me a demo

Check which better or even worse huehue
Downvote
3 months ago
Playing SMG for CONTROL Gaming | www.twitch.tv/riqzorr

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 16 Hours! WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
431 Votes