EU
PC
z
NL
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 2
Ye nice to meet you sER and nice you guys prooved everyone wrong, well played didn't expect you guys to go that far... Also I enjoyed my time with online trashtalker @pha1l haha!
Downvote
5 months ago
DE
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 4
thx @gobl90 for this great LAN =)

lan was realy great ,

it was realy nice to meet you

sER, mozart , iconz , nuni , mason , felix , mavoRRR , furbyX , Dutchboy ,jipstick
ure all realy great guys =)

and all other guys too

hope we will see us on the next lan =)
Downvote
5 months ago
PL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from pussyfothermuckers on the 7th of March 2017:
Ye nice to meet you sER and nice you guys prooved everyone wrong, well played didn't expect you guys to go that far... Also I enjoyed my time with online trashtalker @pha1l haha!

haha was nice yes xD
Downvote
5 months ago
DE
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 4
Eeeeee ooooo
Downvote
5 months ago
PL
Rep:
84%
Quote from mav1nEcK- on the 8th of March 2017:
Eeeeee ooooo

like on tomorrowland? ;D
Downvote
5 months ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from mav1nEcK- on the 8th of March 2017:
Eeeeee ooooo
H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
It's really refreshing to see such amazing comments after lan in this game,nice to hear everyone enjoyed it that much,i guess some more should be coming now aswell
Downvote
5 months ago
FI
Rep:
82%
Hello Forgotten Soldiers!

I think I speak for the whole group of Harvia Intensifies, when I say that even though everything went to shit for us (many PC-problems for me and dasJ, teamplay was near to 0 etc.) we had a really, really good time.

But I still think that this Community is amazing despite all the shit talk in the forums. We didn't expect much as a team since you could count all the games we had together with full lineup by one hands fingers - but we definitely expected a little more. Coming all the way from Finland to get beaten by more dedicated teams like that, and all. Beer would also be a bad excuse too, hehe. Needless to say, we were really disappointed.

But as we said numerous of times, our main point was to come and meet all the great people and have tons of fun in a cool LAN-Tournament and do the best we can with the limited time and practice we had together. And that's exactly what we did! It was really nice to see so many dedicated CoD2-gamers all around Europe in a same place.

Special shoutouts to @Dutchboy, @FurbyX, @facilos, @kraakyytjj, @jipst1ck @rikkz, @gobl, @d3do, @matje, @mav, @vans, @masonn, @select (I'm sure I forgot many).

Really well organized event and good casting @rikkz, @gobl, @tigzzz.

Thanks for the great and fun Tournament!

-vozER

Edited once, 8/3/17 - 1:25pm.
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Quote from vozER on the 8th of March 2017:
Hello Forgotten Soldier Soldiers!

I think I speak for the whole group of Harvia Intensifies, when I say that even though everything went to shit for us (many PC-problems for me and dasJ, teamplay was near to 0 etc.) we had a really, really good time.

But I still think that this Community is amazing despite all the shit talk in the forums. We didn't expect much as a team since you could count all the games we had together with full lineup by one hands fingers - but we definitely expected a little more. Coming all the way from Finland to get beaten by more dedicated teams like that, and all. Beer would also be a bad excuse too, hehe. Needless to say, we were really disappointed.

But as we said numerous of times, our main point was to come and meet all the great people and have tons of fun in a cool LAN-Tournament and do the best we can with the limited time and practice we had together. And that's exactly what we did! It was really nice to see so many dedicated CoD2-gamers all around Europe in a same place.

Special shoutouts to @Dutchboy, @FurbyX, @facilos, @kraakyytjj, @jipst1ck @rikkz, @gobl, @d3do, @matje, @mav, @vans, @masonn, @select (I'm sure I forgot many).

Really well organized event and good casting @rikkz, @gobl, @tigzzz.

Thanks for the great and fun Tournament!

-vozER

Thanks for the shoutout, you guys were amazing and gave me a greet weekend. I hope we will meet once again. YOU GUYS ROCKED (THE BEERS)
Downvote
5 months ago
FI
Rep:
82%
Quote:
Thanks for the shoutout, you guys were amazing and gave me a greet weekend. I hope we will meet once again. YOU GUYS ROCKED (THE BEERS)

Honestly, you guys were one of the most laid back and nice fellows I've ever seen. Thank you! LONG LIVE THE BEER !

I'm sure we'll meet again, I'll keep playing CoD2 and Battalion for sure
Downvote
5 months ago
PL
Rep:
56%
Downvote
5 months ago
sER
LT
Rep:
88%
Downvote
5 months ago
DE
Rep:
86%
Love you fins so much <33333
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 9
shout out to @vozER @dasJ @niskala @bbberry @nakkidai @facilos @kraakyytjj @jipst1ck @rikkz @gObl90 @d3do, @matje @maav @vansie @Bl4diii @jiNNNstr @masonn @select @eulb @nedlog @sER @mozart @f1co @milk @smashval @iconz @pussy @Lhnz @irreel @devzr (I'm sure I forgot many but excuse me).

Cu @ next lan

Edited once, 10/3/17 - 3:11pm.
Downvote
5 months ago
DE
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 3
GG. I want to thank everyone for this event. You guys were amazing. It was so good to meet you all. @gObl90 , @jiNNNstr , @vansie , @maav , @dasJ (puTzii<3) , @bbberry, @nakkidai , @facilos , @kraakyytjj , @jipst1ck , @fURBYx , @dutchboy, @rikkz , @d3do, @matje , @masonn , @eulb , @nedlog , @f1co , @smashval , @lance, @aero, @pha1l <3

<3<3<3<3

It was my first LAN *Hehe finally* I know is no excuse, but my mouse was so fucking drunk on lan, i was so pretty mad xD but this LAN was pretty sick!!
FUN = YES!!

And congratz to Strong-Enemy!! wp.

Cu @ next lan :-)

Edited twice, last edited 8/3/17 - 9:32pm.
Downvote
5 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players