? Sign Up!
sER
OP
LT
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 5
Briefly, was a great Joonas Selin The Night Memorial Cup On Sunday, thanks for organizers for such an initiative and to those who contributed to it.

Essence:

On these days I'm very "desirable" playerinho, sOoOoo much, I didn't have so much attention during my 15th b-day ^^. It's hard to believe, that a player from a small country, "like nonamer", who can compete with the players who already have achieved a high level of play. Who cares that I started playing this game since 2006, pfff - ?yter.

On Sunday (almost always when I play) were some players who called me, that i'm hackerinho and asked for a few demos from the CUP (I did), so i got BONUS for u, i dedicate for my all "fans" with oldscholl video movie from mine bunker!

I made a video with the old fashioned way, (cuz my computer is wooden and I can't stream very well), of the Memorial Cup, for those players who don't believe me. Of course this is only a one-day adventure, some people will say just happy day (but somehow always stable happy day for me).

For me it doesn't change anything, but maybe other players will give urine in the head and begin to think differently, ah, it doesn't matter, just fed up with unfounded slander on me.

1. 3rdie - dplx (R.i.p ipad), 13-7, sER - 19-12 ("First match luck, anyway he's hacker");

2. 3rdie - EYESHOW 13-5, sER 19-8, demo uploaded ("WTF?, hmz, it could be a life match, that's it);
LINK: HD

3. 3rdie - Acerbitas 13-11, sER 18-12, demo uploaded ("This should be a montage during whole video");
LINK HD

4. 3rdie - CODSENT (paranoids but not all) 7-13, sER 17-13 ("He's cheating only 7 rounds")

5. 3rdie - MADWURST 13-10, sER 24-12 ("It should be a mistake or enemies were too weak);

Players who were weak and contains potential who are able to admit defeat within a certain period of time, can become a major threat for high-level players, who find it difficult to accept the fact. (c) sER

Cheers guys. Respect for all of you who can trust me, i hope so i'll see u on Forgotten Soldiers LAN - CoD2.

My work is done, for me case closed.
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
there you go
Downvote
5 months ago
RU
using Firefox 51.0
Rep:
87%
@sER to whom you make excuses? Put them dick and play. If asked to demo - upload, and... Come on everyone's dick on these animals.
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
using Chrome 46.0
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from sER on the 7th of December 2016:
Briefly, was a great Joonas Selin The Night Memorial Cup On Sunday, thanks for organizers for such an initiative and to those who contributed to it.

Essence:

On these days I'm very "desirable" playerinho, sOoOoo much, I didn't have so much attention during my 15th b-day ^^. It's hard to believe, that a player from a small country, "like nonamer", who can compete with the players who already have achieved a high level of play. Who cares that I started playing this game since 2006, pfff - ?yter.

On Sunday (almost always when I play) were some players who called me, that i'm hackerinho and asked for a few demos from the CUP (I did), so i got BONUS for u, i dedicate for my all "fans" with oldscholl video movie from mine bunker!

I made a video with the old fashioned way, (cuz my computer is wooden and I can't stream very well), of the Memorial Cup, for those players who don't believe me. Of course this is only a one-day adventure, some people will say just happy day (but somehow always stable happy day for me).

For me it doesn't change anything, but maybe other players will give urine in the head and begin to think differently, ah, it doesn't matter, just fed up with unfounded slander on me.

1. 3rdie - dplx (R.i.p ipad), 13-7, sER - 19-12 ("First match luck, anyway he's hacker");

2. 3rdie - EYESHOW 13-5, sER 19-8, demo uploaded ("WTF?, hmz, it could be a life match, that's it);

3. 3rdie - Acerbitas 13-11, sER 18-12, demo uploaded ("This should be a montage during whole video");
LINK HD

4. 3rdie - CODSENT (paranoids but not all) 7-13, sER 17-13 ("He's cheating only 7 rounds")

5. 3rdie - MADWURST 13-10, sER 24-12 ("It should be a mistake or enemies were too weak);

Players who were weak and contains potential who are able to admit defeat within a certain period of time, can become a major threat for high-level players, who find it difficult to accept the fact. (c) sER

Cheers guys. Respect for all of you who can trust me, i hope so i'll see u on Forgotten Soldiers LAN - CoD2.

My work is done, for me case closed.

I dont believe u. Maybe u took 9 random people from irc and faked nicks. More proof please
Downvote
5 months ago
RU
using Firefox 51.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from Matjeq on the 7th of December 2016:
I dont believe u. Maybe u took 9 random people from irc and faked nicks. More proof please

Are you fucking nerd? or what? tell me pls.
@sER is recording 4 matches what you need more?
" Close ur face (c) mehmehmeh " and get a live.
Downvote
5 months ago
BE
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 3
revolutionary. this should be mandatory for every single player in every single match

SPOILER: Click to view
Downvote
5 months ago
GB
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
87%
Not once did we accuse you of cheating while being sincere about it

Why is the video of our match there? We couldn't give a monkeys about you
Downvote
5 months ago
t0x
HR
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
83%
this seems pretty legit
Downvote
5 months ago
znq
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from 9257806539 on the 7th of December 2016:
Quote from Matjeq on the 7th of December 2016:

Are you fucking nerd? or what? tell me pls.
@sER is recording 4 matches what you need more?
" Close ur face (c) mehmehmeh " and get a live.

u know matje is trolling right... ?
Downvote
5 months ago
qzk
PL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
88%
a lot of ppl was whining and crying even in last cup so there u go.

sER u have to learn how into troling xD
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
85%
who?
Downvote
5 months ago
qzk
PL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
88%
Eyeshow on server, they requested demos but admin just put scores + acerbitas whining af on server and irc later. We had to upload our demos and wait (i guess they didnt check them at all), ask pussy.

Oh i forgot about madwurst (we had 3/4place unofficial match). They asked us, do we want to play and then mason and ficho whining af hahah. Mason youve got like 4months left untill munchen lan so you could shut up for a few days at least heh.

Edited once, 7/12/16 - 12:47pm.
Downvote
5 months ago
sER
OP
LT
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
88%
Quote from domi on the 7th of December 2016:
Not once did we accuse you of cheating while being sincere about it

Why is the video of our match there? We couldn't give a monkeys about you

Once again -> this oldscholl movie dedicated for those who think about me wrong, I didn't say nothing personal about you, although a few of your buddies as well was shouting to attract.

Ur video is here, because I needed volume, but it doesn't meed it is not important of my sunday game, just chill dud.
Downvote
5 months ago
sER
OP
LT
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
88%
Quote from qzk on the 7th of December 2016:

one of the things what i do the best, it's troling ur uglyface ^^
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
using Chrome 46.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from sER on the 7th of December 2016:
Quote from qzk on the 7th of December 2016:

one of the things what i do the best, it's troling ur uglyface ^^

How the fuck can u call some1 uglyface when u removed ur face from the forumpic?:D

Hilarious
Downvote
5 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1220 Votes