sER
LT
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
finally new topic, luv it

One more time:

How much hate for nothing. Panic engulfed all of you!

You can say what do you want about me.
You can create new anticheat program with x10 times better security.
You can go following every match on spectator list.
You can stream every match, but u will never see me on BANLIST, cuz I was clean, I'm clean and I will be clean.

I hope, who are talking about me nonsenses, I will see u on Germany.

Made my day again and again
Downvote
3 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from pussyfothermuckers on the 3rd of December 2016:
Quote from phased yo on the 3rd of December 2016:
Well, it could be totally random tho
Answer this question. Why do always suspicious people or people who allready got accused of cheating by other poeple do this?

Lol. I don't even know a guy. Just sayin' my opinion and that's all, did you ever made similar shot? I bet you did, but since everybody on this forum is laming that guy, I'll stop this "random" trashtalk.
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Maybe random or something? He shot into the middle of the smoke, in the direction of the bushes, maybe that's it? Even tho, the guy on B wasn't crouched the whole time if I see it correctly, you can see him going from run position to crouch. I am playing quite some matches with this dude now, but i really believe he is clean. (I've made some others statements in the past, not gonna lie either, but thats in the past.)

just my 2 cents.
Downvote
3 months ago
"Friends" bring out the best in you, where others do not bother to search for. Evolve: Leg3nd Overwolf = fURBYx
CH
using Safari 601.1
Rep:
87%
only luck
Downvote
3 months ago
PL
using Chrome 52.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 5
One action and u are writing that he is cheating... Its proof for nothing. It could be smoke bug or just random shot lol @graejx hq master go back to pcw pls, ty.
Downvote
3 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from Matjeq on the 3rd of December 2016:
I remember people making videos about me on xfire video on daily basis back in the days with tags like wallscanning and obvious wh. I think if u dont have a kill like this in 10 years cod2 u should stop and go play real life.( maybe its time for us all stop tho)

+1
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from phased yo on the 4th of December 2016:
Quote from pussyfothermuckers on the 3rd of December 2016:
Quote from phased yo on the 3rd of December 2016:
Well, it could be totally random tho
Answer this question. Why do always suspicious people or people who allready got accused of cheating by other poeple do this?

Lol. I don't even know a guy. Just sayin' my opinion and that's all, did you ever made similar shot? I bet you did, but since everybody on this forum is laming that guy, I'll stop this "random" trashtalk.
Quote from sER on the 3rd of December 2016:
finally new topic, luv it

One more time:

How much hate for nothing. Panic engulfed all of you!

You can say what do you want about me.
You can create new anticheat program with x10 times better security.
You can go following every match on spectator list.
You can stream every match, but u will never see me on BANLIST, cuz I was clean, I'm clean and I will be clean.

I hope, who are talking about me nonsenses, I will see u on Germany.

Made my day again and again
At least ur replying that's good imo. Most of the cheaters who got caught in the past are to asshamed to talk on the forums
Downvote
3 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from pussyfothermuckers on the 4th of December 2016:
At least ur replying that's good imo. Most of the cheaters who got caught in the past are to asshamed to talk on the forums

You don't even know why I was banned, do you?
Downvote
3 months ago
sER
LT
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
pussy who cares, if I'm not like them (gray mass), case closed.
Downvote
3 months ago
RU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
Always said that he is hacker -.-
Downvote
3 months ago
qzk
PL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
hq timestamps :DD
Downvote
3 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
89%
he is cheating so hard its not even funny .. xd
Downvote
3 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 2
retarded boy with cheats,also like lazy...just wait and time will show everything
Downvote
3 months ago
RU
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
84%
Sometimes it seems to me that this guy is a cheater, but in this moment everything is clean, because he could just shoot the bushes.
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
I'm always careful when it comes to calling someone out for a cheater. And I wont' say it now. But i read some people say 'played with him couple times/or a lot, don't think he's cheating)

Once you play 'alot' with a person theres always a point you think 'hmm what he just did is a little bit weird' after a while you just start thinking 'he's not cheating, hes actually a good player'.

What i'm trying to say is, when you play alot with someone you like to play with. You wouldn't accuse him of cheating. It happened to me back in the days aswell, I was playing with a cheater and i never saw it, even people told me he was. I never believed it untill he got caught. It also happened to pussy, with skaffaboy (sorry for bringing this up again @pussy). He played alot with him and never realised he was cheating. Eventually he got caught and pussy was, let's say, shocked.

Basically when you are close to someone, by playing with him all the time, you simply don't see he's cheating. He might do stuff and you're like 'wtf did he do? kay whatever' you will never say: he's cheating, 100%.

Conclusion: If you accuse someone of cheating, no need to make those threads and let the people know, everyone has a different opinion based on their own experience with the guy. Make a timestamp, send it towards the admins / democrew and they will watch this from a whole different aspect (i hope)

PS. You won't ban him with this action, someone thinks it could be random, someone else says: yeah this is 100% cheat. There is no explanation for this action, yes it could be random but it also could be cheats.

Edited once, 4/12/16 - 1:29pm.
Downvote
3 months ago