Login:
? Sign Up!
OP
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
Quote from jUZE on the 2nd of December 2016:

Hahaha I am not offended in the slightest and my comment was purely aimed at the fact that you seemed a bit agitated and needed a bit of relaxing. I did not ban anyone and I was simply trying to argue with you

Thanks for being the prime example of a stubborn person

Did you just call me stubborn because I don't agree with you?

LOL GET SOME FRESH AIR MATE
Downvote
4 months ago
how can into roccat without the roccat mouse?
DE
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
81%
I dont think admins will ever judge by the view of some "sensitive anime watching faggot".
But there is some common sense of what is ok and what is not.
Apparently admins decided it wasnt ok anymore because DECKS is beeing a dick to literally everyone. its as simple.

Im obviously biased because i got a problem with him aswell but im trying to be as objective as i can get in this point and hell its just 14 days , everyones gonna get over it. Not the first time there would have been questionable decisions made by admins right?
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
81%
Lol this thread is pointless.You have no right to insult people anywhere if its in a videogame or not. Stop being a bitch about it and face it that your boyfriend is banned.
Downvote
4 months ago
"You can attempt 360 noscopes for the rest of your life, but you can't 360 noscope yourself into a good person."?
DE
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
81%
Quote from supMEH on the 2nd of December 2016:
just fight at lan why is everyone talking online ?

my words.
Downvote
4 months ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from JEYZKAAVIC on the 2nd of December 2016:
I dont think admins will ever judge by the view of some "sensitive anime watching faggot".
Apparently admins decided it wasnt ok anymore because DECKS is beeing a dick to literally everyone. its as simple.

Im obviously biased because i got a problem with him aswell but im trying to be as objective as i can get in this point and hell its just 14 days , everyones gonna get over it. Not the first time there would have been questionable decisions made by admins right?
idd bro
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%

Yeah, I know, even though I don't agree with you I still respect you. And that's fine. Atleast you can have a civilized discussion =)
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from dynz on the 2nd of December 2016:

Hahaha I am not offended in the slightest and my comment was purely aimed at the fact that you seemed a bit agitated and needed a bit of relaxing. I did not ban anyone and I was simply trying to argue with you

Thanks for being the prime example of a stubborn person

Did you just call me stubborn because I don't agree with you?

LOL GET SOME FRESH AIR MATE

No, I called you stubborn because you fail to see what I am doing.
I am not insulting you, I am simply having a discussion with you.

Yet you somehow get the idea that you have insulted me while in the end you clearly showed to lack some basic understanding of what is that brings forth a better understanding between people.

Let's agree to disagree and leave it at that. Or do you want me to end with: you mad bro?
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
Quote from GaMe -.- on the 2nd of December 2016:
Lol this thread is pointless.You have no right to insult people anywhere if its in a videogame or not. Stop being a bitch about it and face it that your boyfriend is banned.

Good luck in the real world. 'You have no right to insult people anywhere'. The whole point of freedom of speech is that you are actually, by law, allowed to insult people anywhere you want.

Also, you're just jelly I get more dick than you.
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
81%

Yeah, I know, even though I don't agree with you I still respect you. And that's fine. Atleast you can have a civilized discussion =)

thats perfectly fine.
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
81%
Quote from GaMe -.- on the 2nd of December 2016:

Good luck in the real world. 'You have no right to insult people anywhere'. The whole point of freedom of speech is that you are actually, by law, allowed to insult people anywhere you want.

Also, you're just jelly I get more dick than you.

lekker jonge
Downvote
4 months ago
"You can attempt 360 noscopes for the rest of your life, but you can't 360 noscope yourself into a good person."?
OP
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%

Yet you somehow get the idea that you have insulted me while in the end you clearly showed to lack some basic understanding of what is that brings forth a better understanding between people.

Let's agree to disagree and leave it at that. Or do you want me to end with: you mad bro?

You realise I was actually trolling with my last comments towards you?

Also, semi-serious response: Why would I actually want to come to a better understanding with you. I don't care about you, nor do I care about your opinion.
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%

You realise I was actually trolling with my last comments towards you?

Also, semi-serious response: Why would I actually want to come to a better understanding with you. I don't care about you, nor do I care about your opinion.

I figured as such. And I don't mean with me personally but with people in general. Quite frankly I do not care about your opinion or you either so we agree on something I guess
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
81%
and now kiss
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
hehe xoxo
Downvote
4 months ago
GB
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
EU News Writer
intredasting
Downvote
4 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
305 Votes