trashtalking =! insult
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
NL
Rep:
83%
Quote from jUZE on the 2nd of December 2016:
Jumping to conclusions really Dynz and Strove. Cause if he would have been banned for abuse while playing vs. ACE (or CONTROL) then samuelg should equally be banned cause he did most of the crap judging from the demo.

Community is small blablabla is a stupid argument. If someone is not able to be respectful even if it is part of his "gameplay" then deal with the consequences. He was banned before for being abusive, hasn't changed his attitude so now he is banned for 2 weeks simple. You wouldn't even make a thread if Gil, riqzor or any other person would get banned for being abusive. Only because you play with him do you feel the need to vent and make a thread about it

Only GoTTiii knows the real reason for the ban, you guys are all just assuming. Decks should make a support ticket if he feels he should be unbanned.

Only because you play with

Jesus fucking christ you're daft. I don't even play with him. I mixed like twice for em and the only thing I play is Nations Cup.

Enforcing rules in a small community is fine.
Enforcing silly rules, because a precious member of this community feels mentally abused by a guy over the internet however, is retarded. But whatever.

This isn't kindergarten where you teach kids how to behave. This is the big bad world in which you will inevitably be told to go suck a dick. Which decks will tell you to do. Repeatedly.
Downvote
7 months ago
GR
Rep:
74%
Quote from tobsn on the 2nd of December 2016:
trashtalking =! insult
trashtalking is mostly used to break the confidence of the enemy team
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Quote from dynz on the 2nd of December 2016:
Jumping to conclusions really Dynz and Strove. Cause if he would have been banned for abuse while playing vs. ACE (or CONTROL) then samuelg should equally be banned cause he did most of the crap judging from the demo.

Community is small blablabla is a stupid argument. If someone is not able to be respectful even if it is part of his "gameplay" then deal with the consequences. He was banned before for being abusive, hasn't changed his attitude so now he is banned for 2 weeks simple. You wouldn't even make a thread if Gil, riqzor or any other person would get banned for being abusive. Only because you play with him do you feel the need to vent and make a thread about it

Only GoTTiii knows the real reason for the ban, you guys are all just assuming. Decks should make a support ticket if he feels he should be unbanned.

Jesus fucking christ you're daft. I don't even play with him. I mixed like twice for em and the only thing I play is Nations Cup.

Enforcing silly rules, because a precious member of this community feels mentally abused by a guy over the internet however, is retarded. But whatever.

This isn't kindergarten where you teach kids how to behave. This is the big bad world in which you will inevitably be told to go suck a dick. Which decks will tell you to do. Repeatedly.

I suggest you go out and breathe some fresh air. You might not play with him but the point still stands. I am perfectly capable to follow your line of reasoning and I simply disagree.

Or to speak in your words: In this big bad world you will have people that argue with you and do not see things the same way you do and that is how it goes and you should be able to handle this.
This ain't kindergarten where you can go and insult people when they disagree with you.
Downvote
7 months ago
BE
Rep:
81%

If you would ban anyone based off that demo, then that would be some real admin abuse. I agree that samuelg went a step further, but he had been triggered by the enemy team which started the ingame chat. Then everyone should have been banned that typed something in chat. I understand WHY you ban people for abusiveness, but 2 weeks? That's just fucking retarded.

EDIT: And when you ban someone, give some actual proof why you are banned. We have no clue what he could have said lately that got him banned.
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Quote from Strove on the 2nd of December 2016:

If you would ban anyone based off that demo, then that would be some real admin abuse. I agree that samuelg went a step further, but he had been triggered by the enemy team which started the ingame chat. Then everyone should have been banned that typed something in chat. I understand WHY you ban people for abusiveness, but 2 weeks? That's just fucking retarded.

Well ban lengths are mostly determined by the number of times you have been banned for the same thing.

1st abusive ban is 1 day
2nd is 3 days
3rd is 1 week
4th and after is 2 weeks

This is probably his 4th ban for being abusive so that is why the length is 2 weeks.
And the ban is probaby based on a support ticket.

EDIT: To respond to your edit, the admin team does not need to hand out proof. Even further, if head admins think/suspect you handed out proof to someone (aka "confidential admin stuff") they will remove you as admin. So I doubt we will see any proof.

Edited once, 2/12/16 - 3:04pm.
Downvote
7 months ago
HR
Rep:
81%
CoD4 PUG Admin
Post Likes: 2
Downvote
7 months ago
DE
Rep:
81%

wait wait wait... stop it here. For you its "ok" to abuse ppl online? Just cuz its online and not in person its fine? Probably thats the most stupid thing ive heard in the past few months and that comming from someone LIKE ME should make you think about it. Cuz the most things i talk are probably stupid and bs...

Anyway back to topic. I dont know what happened id probably also be against it if it was my team mater or whats so ever banned. ( which is not the case with you dynz)
I feel like the brother deserved it tho,enough is enough.
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
NL
Rep:
83%
Quote from JEYZKAAVIC on the 2nd of December 2016:

wait wait wait... stop it here. For you its "ok" to abuse ppl online? Just cuz its online and not in person its fine? Probably thats the most stupid thing ive heard in the past few months and that comming from someone LIKE ME should make you think about it. Cuz the most things i talk are probably stupid and bs...

Anyway back to topic. I dont know what happened id probably also be against it if it was my team mater or whats so ever banned. ( which is not the case with you dynz)
I feel like the brother deserved it tho,enough is enough.

Yes. To me that is okay. Why would you care. They're words. On a computergame. To throw you off your game. In any sport, people will trashtalk to try and prey on any mental instabilities you have to get you out of your comfort zone.

Writing tickets because you feel offended is in my opinion just pure weakness. How do you determine when someone is legitimately 'offended'? Where do you draw the fucking line?
Downvote
7 months ago
HU
Rep:
83%
I got banned for calling somebody a terrorist, I agree with you totally, this is bullshit, we cant even have opinions cause we'll all get banned!!!
Downvote
7 months ago
DE
Rep:
81%
To you that is ok. Trashtalking is fine aslong as you dont get abusive. Everyone has their own limit. Everyone sets their own limit of what they allow and of what not. Have you ever heard about cyber bullying? Theres tons of people who have to witness it. I mean obviously this here isnt the case but dont be a fool and act like it doesnt exist at all.
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
NL
Rep:
83%
I suggest you go out and breathe some fresh air. You might not play with him but the point still stands. I am perfectly capable to follow your line of reasoning and I simply disagree.

Or to speak in your words: In this big bad world you will have people that argue with you and do not see things the same way you do and that is how it goes and you should be able to handle this.
This ain't kindergarten where you can go and insult people when they disagree with you.

I'm perfectly calm, sorry if you're weeaboo heart cant handle my style of commenting and expressing my views.

This is exactly what i'm entitled to though. I can insult you. I will insult you. That is my right and if you start banning people for that, well, good luck.

Thanks for being my prime example in this social expriment, as you feel the need to tell me to 'get some fresh air' because you were ever so hurt by my 'offensive' comments.
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
NL
Rep:
83%
Quote from JEYZKAAVIC on the 2nd of December 2016:
To you that is ok. Trashtalking is fine aslong as you dont get abusive. Everyone has their own limit. Everyone sets their own limit of what they allow and of what not. Have you ever heard about cyber bullying? Theres tons of people who have to witness it. I mean obviously this here isnt the case but dont be a fool and act like it doesnt exist at all.

Yo, what does this has to do with cyber bullying?
Of course there are cyber bullies. People that specifically target others, day in day out to make their life miserable.

How does this in the slightest compare to being called a 'fat fuck' or a 'virgin' ingame tho. IN A GAME. For fuck sake it's not like this is school or as I mentioned before, kindergarten.

And yes, everyone has their own limit, but if we start using that as a grading method the rule will be determined by the most sensitive person, and we'd end up being forced to only agree with eachother otherwise some weeaboo, emotionally unstable, anime watching faggot will be offended.
Downvote
7 months ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 2
just fight at lan why is everyone talking online ?
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%

I'm perfectly calm, sorry if you're weeaboo heart cant handle my style of commenting and expressing my views.

This is exactly what i'm entitled to though. I can insult you. I will insult you. That is my right and if you start banning people for that, well, good luck.

Thanks for being my prime example in this social expriment, as you feel the need to tell me to 'get some fresh air' because you were ever so hurt by my 'offensive' comments.

Hahaha I am not offended in the slightest and my comment was purely aimed at the fact that you seemed a bit agitated and needed a bit of relaxing. I did not ban anyone and I was simply trying to argue with you

Thanks for being the prime example of a stubborn person
Downvote
7 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 6 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1940 Votes