NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
79%
Quote from macc on the 5th of February 2017:
Quote from FrosteR on the 4th of December 2016:
Quote from JEYZKAAVIC on the 3rd of December 2016:
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 2nd of December 2016:
If I recall correctly back in the tek9 days nobody would ever get banned unless they cheated or were being racist but that's what happens when our current admin is god knows how old and wears a toy pikachu on his shoulders.

What has his pikachu has to do with anything? And please for gods sake stop acting lile youve been anyone back in the tek9 days. You just came to light when everyone dissapeared and went inactive
Shots fired lmfao, this thread is amazing!

Decks loves talking the big game - "you're not relevant" ... who the fuck is relevant these days. There are 2 recognized teams and his sorry ass just got kicked from one of them.

And just as a pie in the face I slapped his new team WAPANDA (nothing against any of them) with a wAsd mix.

Excellent bump Dynz

this aint none of my business but are you a really confused person? none of what you said is accurate you wacko
Downvote
2 months ago
GB
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
80%
Quote from m4DARAA on the 5th of February 2017:
Quote from macc on the 5th of February 2017:
Quote from FrosteR on the 4th of December 2016:
Quote from JEYZKAAVIC on the 3rd of December 2016:
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 2nd of December 2016:
If I recall correctly back in the tek9 days nobody would ever get banned unless they cheated or were being racist but that's what happens when our current admin is god knows how old and wears a toy pikachu on his shoulders.

What has his pikachu has to do with anything? And please for gods sake stop acting lile youve been anyone back in the tek9 days. You just came to light when everyone dissapeared and went inactive
Shots fired lmfao, this thread is amazing!

Decks loves talking the big game - "you're not relevant" ... who the fuck is relevant these days. There are 2 recognized teams and his sorry ass just got kicked from one of them.

And just as a pie in the face I slapped his new team WAPANDA (nothing against any of them) with a wAsd mix.

Excellent bump Dynz

this aint none of my business but are you a really confused person? none of what you said is accurate you wacko

time to call it a day here dude and you're right it isn't your business so best just leave it as is
Downvote
2 months ago
SE
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 1
MORE, GIVE ME MORE
Downvote
2 months ago
DE
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
madara pls you just mad bc kakashi kill your crush
Downvote
2 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC Moderator
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 6 Hours! WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
445 Votes