EU
PC
IL
Rep:
85%
Good evening.

Ladies and Gentleman . Daddy's home .

First of all my boy dynz - You think that some people here are over sensitive. Lets say you are right , It's written in the rules that abusing people is forbidden and our lovely friend FK1NGOD is doing it. Now I think that what our community is missing is some good trash talking . But it ain't about what we think its about the rule set we have .
Our Mr. Admin GoTTiii is enforcing the law. His decisions made by the rules.
As for this what that is wrong with your thread is that instead of naming it "Oversensitive people" You should call it " Abusing in law of CG , Lets modify it .
I punish you for that 20 laps around crossfire .

And now for you FK1NGOD. You are not obeying the cg rules. You allow yourself to go against the holy cg rule set by abusing people during or outside the game.
Here is the rule stated in law : "Abuse and Racism
A warning or ban will be given to any player found to be abusing another team/player. Racism is strictly forbidden and will result in an instant match ban.

- 1st offence: 1 day
- 2nd offence: 1 week ban
- 3rd offence any beyond: 2 weeks ban

Abuse against an admin in-game, dispute chat or private message will not be tolerated and may result in an instant ban."

If you are profaning the cg rules you should be banned. If you disagree with that rule you may ask people to unite together and to work towards changing this rule .
I will punish you 50 laps around china town.

Final conclusions. The thread name is wrong , It doesn't serve the purpose.

I was Advocate Mr. Gil Batash.

For consultation meeting please contact me here : +972545223124
Downvote
8 months ago
IL
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from uzuma on the 2nd of December 2016:
Quote from sjappiii on the 2nd of December 2016:
Quote from pukiz on the 2nd of December 2016:
@sjappiii

www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/being-obese-can-kill-you-study-finds-n609601

Educate yourself fool

gotti pls stop being so righteous
Pukiz ,everything kills if you're gonna look it like that. that is totally irrelevant . it's true ppl who are fat will usually die earlier than skinny ''normal'' people. but its still not the reason why they die. if you really wanna be smartboy read everything .

The deeper you go into this, the more retarded you sound.

Actually @sjappiii is pretty damn right about contesting the causality that @pukiz claimed to exist between obesity and early death. thus, you're the retard here uzuma.
Downvote
8 months ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from Janquan on the 2nd of December 2016:
Quote from uzuma on the 2nd of December 2016:
Quote from sjappiii on the 2nd of December 2016:
Quote from pukiz on the 2nd of December 2016:
@sjappiii

www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/being-obese-can-kill-you-study-finds-n609601

Educate yourself fool

gotti pls stop being so righteous
Pukiz ,everything kills if you're gonna look it like that. that is totally irrelevant . it's true ppl who are fat will usually die earlier than skinny ''normal'' people. but its still not the reason why they die. if you really wanna be smartboy read everything .

The deeper you go into this, the more retarded you sound.

Actually @sjappiii is pretty damn right about contesting the causality that @pukiz claimed to exist between obesity and early death. thus, you're the retard here uzuma.

I'm not "claiming" there's a link I'm proving there is one.. Don't be delusional.. And no I'm not saying you're gonna drop dead from being fat but clearly sitting around binging on kitkats isn't making you any healthier is it?

Edited twice, last edited 3/12/16 - 12:01am.
Downvote
8 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%
EU CGTV Crew
Quote from supMEH on the 2nd of December 2016:
just fight at lan why is everyone talking online ?

you and me baby lets go
Downvote
8 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%
EU CGTV Crew
Quote from snikkk on the 2nd of December 2016:
1 day ban for Marc for talking shit all the time [even when there is like 40 people watching his steam] well done admins keep it up great work by the way I was watching your shitty stream Gotti when you were chatting shit about decks with ALEX or what ever his fucking name is and there is no consequences for both of you. I don't fucking know how you can get banned for chatting shit in game like LMAO I've been playing CG for like I don't know 4 years straight had many people in my teams/mixes and they were doing the same shit over and over and they didn't get banned but here is the thing they didn't get banned because other shit team didn't care? or they didn't get banned because admin just didn't really give a fuck because its video game? or they haven't been that good as decks and they weren't good enough to get a ban. I guess the people that I was playing with they weren't as dodgy as decks I don't really know how to prove that you are not a cheat in these days guy drops 30 bombs every game on Lan (maybe not every but most of them) and I guess its still not enough even though 70 % of his kills are through the smokes , walls also most of them are no scopes. Just get a life admins if he could chat shit on the tournament like Samuel and rest of his team mates did on Brussels in 2014 I don't think gotti and the rest fuckers would be able to ban them from the actual tournament even though its worse to use your voice in front of the people that you are playing against instead of a chat in game because its just a real life talking you know what I mean. Seriously that is just taking a piss same goes to situation with virtuo he was asking marc if he could explain or give an evidence of decks ban why is he banned for marc wasn't responding for a few days then after like few days marc asked virtuo if he wants to play a fucking pug with him. After few hours virtuo gets banned for abusing the admin on CG chat because he went ham on marc saying that its disrespectful to ignore the shit he had wrote to him about decks ban. I guess the community is not the problem because its always have been the same. These admins are having a massive issue with their brains like the community is nearly dead and you guys (admins) are banning people that keep up the community up to date. It is a small group of people playing this game respect it instead of banning for chat ban people for cheats like you should do.

holy crap dude thats a great example of a wall of text, try to use some paragraphs. Internet Comment Etiquette with Eric will thank you

Downvote
8 months ago
IL
Rep:
85%
We would like to know what kind of abusing FK1NGOD did so we won't repeat his mistakes. @GoTTiii ?
Downvote
8 months ago
SE
Rep:
81%
Holy fuck i missed threads like these. Good old tek9 days.

Keep it up lads.
Downvote
8 months ago
DE
Rep:
85%
this thread ...hilarious

btw decks deserves the ban ":D"
Downvote
8 months ago
DE
Rep:
81%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from d3do on the 2nd of December 2016:
"Baiting, annoying the opponent, being rude. It's part of his game."

Sums up all that is wrong with the CoD community in general. Banning all the pricks who feel that they are entitled to behave that way is only good and will make playing these old games more enjoyable for the few of us that remain. Be rude and abusive to your mom, if you have to do it somewhere.
/ thread
Downvote
8 months ago
DE
Rep:
81%
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 2nd of December 2016:
If I recall correctly back in the tek9 days nobody would ever get banned unless they cheated or were being racist but that's what happens when our current admin is god knows how old and wears a toy pikachu on his shoulders.

What has his pikachu has to do with anything? And please for gods sake stop acting lile youve been anyone back in the tek9 days. You just came to light when everyone dissapeared and went inactive
Downvote
8 months ago
DE
Rep:
85%
Quote from JEYZKAAVIC on the 3rd of December 2016:
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 2nd of December 2016:
If I recall correctly back in the tek9 days nobody would ever get banned unless they cheated or were being racist but that's what happens when our current admin is god knows how old and wears a toy pikachu on his shoulders.

What has his pikachu has to do with anything? And please for gods sake stop acting lile youve been anyone back in the tek9 days. You just came to light when everyone dissapeared and went inactive

Thank you!
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
NL
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 2
Holy fucking shit this is so much better than I anticipated.

People saying stuff like this kills the community whilst the community is now more active on the forums then it has ever been, hehehe.

Also, Sjappi, really, it shows the difference between you and me that you get ever so hurt by the fact he calls you obese and that he points out to you that obesity kills.

Denying the actual increase in blood pressure, increase on things like cardiac arrest and you actually saying that with your 125 kilo's you ' shouldnt walk on the treadmill because it's bad for you knees' shows how insanely ill-sorted your priorities are.

That being said, I don't give a fuck that you're fat. I don't give a fuck that I'm fat. If I'd get mad everytime someone calls me obese or fat over the internet, I'd have offed myself a long time ago.

God do I love this community. And myself for creating this thread. KEEP IT UPPPP
Downvote
8 months ago
BE
Rep:
83%
Jerre fatty boemboem pls go cry in showercorner desperately because I owned you at lan ffs noob
Downvote
8 months ago
NL
Rep:
81%
people still playing this game?
Downvote
8 months ago
NL
Rep:
81%