Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
OP
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%

It is seriously beyond me how bans are being handed out for being 'abusive'. We have a teamchatsonly function, if you can't handle your jimmies being rustled, use it, make sure one of your teammates that is actually mentally stable handles the talking to the opponent and you're sorted.

Community is so small and then you people ban active players and with that, deny active teams the ability to play by banning people like decks.

How long has he done this for? Baiting, annoying the opponent, being rude. It's part of his game. It's really fucking silly to ban him for it, just because you're too insecure to take a bit of mental abuse in the chat client of a fucking computergame.

This has been part of the game for ages, and it's not like i'm immune to it, it actually worked wonders on me aswell, you can ask uzuma about that (hehe lol)
Downvote
3 months ago
how can into roccat without the roccat mouse?
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
What happened exactly? Let me grab my popcorn while I'm at it.
Downvote
3 months ago
CZ
using Firefox 32.0
Rep:
80%
Dont cry emo kid
Downvote
3 months ago
DE
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
84%
yesyes
Downvote
3 months ago
my brain is closed
NL
using Chrome 59.0
Rep:
78%
play p2p tonight?
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
Quote from FrosteR on the 2nd of December 2016:
What happened exactly? Let me grab my popcorn while I'm at it.

Apparently decks said some stuff ingame, tears were shed by some players from the enemy team (apparently ACE) and decks is now banned for two weeks because insecure dweebs cant handle someone 'abusing' them over a chat client online.
Downvote
3 months ago
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
Riqzor and his pals at ACE, pushed everything to get what they wanted and they even got it. If that ban is based on our match against ACE, you should watch that whole time-out conversation. They started the abusiveness of that 'conversation' and we replied. Decks didn't say anything, so I even wonder of what it's based on. Maybe they should start to take a closer look to this riqzor guy.
Downvote
3 months ago
DE
using Firefox 51.0
Rep:
73%
Quote from dynz on the 2nd of December 2016:

Community is so small and then you people ban active players and with that, deny active teams the ability to play by banning people like decks.

True story.
Downvote
3 months ago
BE
using Firefox 50.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
Downvote
3 months ago
"My name is OLIVER QUEEN. After five years in hell, I have come home with only one goal: to save my city"
OP
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
I would really like to hear from decks 'victims' and what extreme emotional distress they have had the discomfort of living with the last days
Downvote
3 months ago
DE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
i can totally understand you that it is pretty stupid to ban someone for 2 weeks.
on the other hand there are rules stating that you have to be respectfull and shit.

Abuse and Racism

I dont know what he said but decks should have known that he is on the 'list' of some admins and that they dont care about banning him. its just straight to enforce said rules. and as he got banned for 2 weeks its obviously at least his 3rd "abuse".
so there are only 2 possibilities: he doesnt give a flying fuck or hes a little bit stupid^^

I think you cant blame gotti for banning him. you can only call out those pussies who reportet the "abusive behaviour"

and regarding the "there are so few ppl playing that game" argument: thats bullshit. this cant be a reason to absolve someone who broke a rule...
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from Strove on the 2nd of December 2016:
Riqzor and his pals at ACE, pushed everything to get what they wanted and they even got it. If that ban is based on our match against ACE, you should watch that whole time-out conversation. They started the abusiveness of that 'conversation' and we replied. Decks didn't say anything, so I even wonder of what it's based on. Maybe they should start to take a closer look to this riqzor guy.

No clue what are u talking about but okay
Samuelg started the fight and I wasn't even abusive, samuelg talked bullshit like I was his fanboy back in the days and bought him a drink at Brussels LAN like wtf?

I dont know why decks is banned to be honest, samuelg should be banned for being abusive since he called us a fat fuck and virgins etc. makes really no sense if u look at him but fine never the less I have no clue who made a support ticket against decks
Downvote
3 months ago
Playing SMG for CONTROL Gaming | www.twitch.tv/riqzorr
GR
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
71%
trashtalking has been a part of competitive gaming since css and cod1
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
Quote from riqzor on the 2nd of December 2016:
Quote from Strove on the 2nd of December 2016:

No clue what are u talking about but okay
Samuelg started the fight and I wasn't even abusive, samuelg talked bullshit like I was his fanboy back in the days and bought him a drink at Brussels LAN like wtf?

I dont know why decks is banned to be honest, samuelg should be banned for being abusive since he called us a fat fuck and virgins etc. makes really no sense if u look at him but fine never the less I have no clue who made a support ticket against decks

Are you that insecure that you can't take it when people call you a 'fat fuck' or a 'virgin' ? Jesus christ, you should have seen the things that were being said when this game actually was sort of alive, you'd be sat in the corner of your shower, viciously crying your eyes out for days.

Grow the fuck up please.
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Jumping to conclusions really Dynz and Strove. Cause if he would have been banned for abuse while playing vs. ACE (or CONTROL) then samuelg should equally be banned cause he did most of the crap judging from the demo.

Community is small blablabla is a stupid argument. If someone is not able to be respectful even if it is part of his "gameplay" then deal with the consequences. He was banned before for being abusive, hasn't changed his attitude so now he is banned for 2 weeks simple. You wouldn't even make a thread if Gil, riqzor or any other person would get banned for being abusive. Only because you play with him do you feel the need to vent and make a thread about it

Only GoTTiii knows the real reason for the ban, you guys are all just assuming. Decks should make a support ticket if he feels he should be unbanned.
Downvote
3 months ago