Login:
? Sign Up!
PL
using Firefox 49.0
Rep:
34%
Quote from FurbyX/Brian on the 4th of December 2016:
Quote from kankii on the 4th of December 2016:
some1 can post/pm demo from the finals pls?

Check it on the stream page under all videos.

https://www.twitch.tv/rikkz/videos/all

naah, having a retarded net makes me unable to see the stream, that;s why i need a demo

----

who has finished on a 3rd place?
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Quote from kankii on the 5th of December 2016:
Quote from FurbyX/Brian on the 4th of December 2016:
Quote from kankii on the 4th of December 2016:
some1 can post/pm demo from the finals pls?

Check it on the stream page under all videos.

https://www.twitch.tv/rikkz/videos/all

naah, having a retarded net makes me unable to see the stream, that;s why i need a demo

----

who has finished on a 3rd place?
3die has became 3rd, however, played with players that were original not on their team. Still a good match tho, lovely evening.
Downvote
3 months ago
"Friends" bring out the best in you, where others do not bother to search for. Evolve: Leg3nd Overwolf = fURBYx
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
nice evening lads! Thanks for the great organisation and thanks to rikz, as always
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
EU CGTV Crew
Post Likes: 13
Was amazing to see so many people showing their respects, by either donating or just being involved in the cup or on stream. From the stream we collectively have raised € 537,39 which i have already wired over, really an insane amount for such a small community, great to see the solidarity of all of you guys. The total amount i estimate at around € 800, thats something we can be really proud of as a community!

Thanks once again everyone for showing your love and allowing me to be your host
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 7
I would like to thank the following people:

@rikkz for hosting the event and off course donating all the money to the family
@Hatton for replying to all the applications and sorting out the teams
@markb for organising the cup in memory of Joonas "Viilee" Selin and replying to all the applications and sorting out the teams
@herz for admin duties in the irc channel
@exzz for admin duties in the irc channel
the teams I've played against, everybody behaved like they suppose to be

I would like to congratulate envious for winning the event, I think @Viilee would be happy for you.

As for me personal the cup went very smooth. Almost everybody (I mean in teams) showed up on time, we had some issues with punkbuster on the start, but sorted that out very soon. Was fun to play with @snail again who even topfragged burgundy with scope. We had three nice matches and even managed to get a comeback on envious after a 9-3 loss, however they won and deserved to win, @anfeli played out of his mind against us, wp!

The only downside was, there was some unwanted whine in the irc channel (I am not talking about the requested demos or cheat accusations), but that's was really it.

Thanks again everybody for showing up,

Don't problem!
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
That's damm nice, pretty sick actually! Would love to hear the reaction from Viilee's family about this amazing cup.
Downvote
3 months ago
"Friends" bring out the best in you, where others do not bother to search for. Evolve: Leg3nd Overwolf = fURBYx
FI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from FurbyX/Brian on the 5th of December 2016:
That's damm nice, pretty sick actually! Would love to hear the reaction from Viilee's family about this amazing cup.

I will tell u when i heard something.
Downvote
3 months ago
DE
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from rikkz on the 5th of December 2016:
Was amazing to see so many people showing their respects, by either donating or just being involved in the cup or on stream. From the stream we collectively have raised € 537,39 which i have already wired over, really an insane amount for such a small community, great to see the solidarity of all of you guys. The total amount i estimate at around € 800, thats something we can be really proud of as a community!

Thanks once again everyone for showing your love and allowing me to be your host

nice nice <3 Villeee
Downvote
3 months ago
Evolve: Bl4diii Playing CoD2 since 19.01.06 ! http://play.eslgaming.com/player/1621868/
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 3
This is an example of how everything should work. Big respect to the organizers and the entire community for approaching this with with so much respect and class as they did. Also fitting that a Finnish team won. Well done, everyone.
Downvote
3 months ago
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Great cup. It went really smooth!
Downvote
3 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
82%
Great cup, had loads of fun. Eventhough we came back after a half year long pause, we still managed to play pretty well and got close results, which was really surprising Thanks for making this cup, it's gonna be a great memory!

also https://clips.twitch.tv/marty_vole/AverageKangarooDuDudu Kappa
Downvote
3 months ago
FI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
Special thanks to every single participant and donator. The CUP went smoothly and in good manners. It was amazing to see so many teams attending this in the memory of Joonas.

<3

Edited once, 5/12/16 - 11:29am.
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
86%
Happy I was able to play this cup, it´s a really small thing to do but it felt good to be able to do atleast something. Big up to every player, streamer, admin, spectator and donator, without you this wouldn't have been possible. I'm glad envious won, it seems quite fitting.
Downvote
3 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Was really great,cup went so smoothly...glad was part of it and was really nice to see old players playing this game again,memories memories...Wp Envious for winning the cup.

Joonas <333
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Quote from dasJ on the 5th of December 2016:
Quote from FurbyX/Brian on the 5th of December 2016:

I will tell u when i heard something.
Thanks in advance mate <3
Downvote
3 months ago