63%
gift :
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
78%
I like the editing style, seems quite refreshing and unique. Frags are pretty decent aswell, only con in my opinion is that some parts feel kinda repetitive but overall i think its pretty good. Well done
Downvote
4 months ago
FI
using Chrome 48.0
Rep:
77%
yes u habe very nise unique eadit style butt u still nee improve workflow ! this mostly come from when u get more experience by doign more eadits: my only adviec to u is try focus on sync.. is better to sync for shot/hitmarker (+5 text come abit after shot) soo it not feel so weird xd this allso will help if u decide start to put gunsound in eddits)) y see u sync +5 texts and u can still do +5 text sync too but keep main sync for hitmarker ok?? allso try do small sync to other stuff (velocity/effects etc) and only put tiny tiny allmost unnoticeables changes at first soo it feel video and music blend inside eachother which create nise flow
Downvote
4 months ago
"mietis nyt lapsonen mitä päästät suustas" - huckey
FR
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
43%
Hi guys, thanks a lot for the feedback I understand what you guys said and i'm gonna
work on sync, and movie lenght. Thanks for the advices senorbarbata, i will soon release
a version with gunsounds, it may work better with song.
Downvote
4 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
307 Votes