EU
PC
z
DE
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from GoTTiii on the 10th of April 2017:
Big props to badkip uzuma rikkz and paul for making this a cool event.

Thanks for everyone else being there, you made it a fun time

Also big thumbs up to winners for actually coming to lan (and performing so well) and especially to uReal who made sure we didn't end up in last place x)
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
when next lan?
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
81%
nice lan, looking forward to attending the next one
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Quote from vlaDie on the 10th of April 2017:
Was a really cool event, thanks to the organizers :-) Forgot how amazing the atmosphere is at these lan events.. that's why I fucking came back to play the game.

It's a sad thing that people get that personal with each other online and then settle the argue on lan. With such a small community, we can't really afford to be flaming each other as much as we do.

Anyway, was good, was fun, met some really cool people. Thanks to my 3 favorite Dutchies who agreed to go to lan with 2 Romanian noobs, to Winners and BEH who were fucking amazing to watch while playing and to 5kings of course for the tense match in group stage.

cu in pugs.
Gr8 smoka
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
All I need now are VODS and demos
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
Rep:
82%
Any Screens or Teamphotos? pls post it i`d like to see them
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
77%
Quote from raivN '_' on the 10th of April 2017:
Any Screens or Teamphotos? pls post it i`d like to see them
This is all I have
https://www.facebook.com/pg/FrosterMedia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1882588482067936
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
85%
lol Froster, talk about having no problems blaming teammates for a team performance.
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
77%
Quote from d3do on the 11th of April 2017:
lol Froster, talk about having no problems blaming teammates for a team performance.
Just being realistic and they'll admit it themselves. I was the only one who actually played before the event, toxjee played a few matches and king/lubo/para barely played at all. They just had no motivation and will to practice because they are all either married, have a kid, etc etc
Downvote
4 months ago
IL
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 2
froster and toxjee played realy good indeed
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
85%
The org must be ecstatic about that.
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
77%
They knew what the deal was. They had a lot of (social) media attention etc when we joined and knew we wouldn't be able to practice much. It was a totally new org but I'm pretty sure a lot of people know about EraseME Gaming now, which is what they wanted in the end. They knew it was a one-time deal, we would go to a LAN under their name and most likely quit again afterwards. We've been clear with them about expectations, we never told them we were going to win the event or even place top 3 or anything. Sure, the result was a bit disappointing but in the end that didn't matter too much to them.
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Quote from FrosteR on the 11th of April 2017:
They knew what the deal was. They had a lot of (social) media attention etc when we joined and knew we wouldn't be able to practice much. It was a totally new org but I'm pretty sure a lot of people know about EraseME Gaming now, which is what they wanted in the end. They knew it was a one-time deal, we would go to a LAN under their name and most likely quit again afterwards. We've been clear with them about expectations, we never told them we were going to win the event or even place top 3 or anything. Sure, the result was a bit disappointing but in the end that didn't matter too much to them.
I even tried to make things right with some party cigarette!!!!
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%
SPOILER: Click to view

New org? I seem to recall a story about a certain team called 5Kings getting supported by them and then getting baited a couple days before Brussels LAN. =D
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
BE
Rep:
83%
PC Platform Admin
Quote from bluEz on the 11th of April 2017:
SPOILER: Click to view

New org? I seem to recall a story about a certain team called 5Kings getting supported by them and then getting baited a couple days before Brussels LAN. =D

I also seem to recall that story
Downvote
4 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players