EU
PC
Login  
z
BE
Rep:
81%
Really enjoyed speaking to you guys again, it was well organised and went smooth as hell. Credits to uzuma, badkip and gamershub. Wapanda deserved the win.
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
Rep:
79%
Sorry MaM1c I do remember you! Sorry for rape and aces.

https://gyazo.com/0ae59aa1c2af70f713b3a17d73ec1aa7
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
Rep:
83%
First of all massive respect to badkip, uzuma, rikkz and Paul from Gamershub for organizing this event and making it such a great experience for us all.

Massive shoutout to Winners (except for Mortalis). Lovely lads and they put their money where their mouth is (unlike EMG haha doei Erik)

Had a great event, everything went smooth, venue was allright (eyes are still a bit bleeding from the screens but ah well), location was sick with a lot of shops and a parking garage near the venue (which was good because we had a cripple in our team)

Shoutout to 5Kings and all the other guys we spoke to and met, had a great one!

See you at Battalion 1944 =) (or not, xD LUL)
Downvote
2 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
Big props to badkip uzuma rikkz and paul for making this a cool event.
Also thanks that I had the opportunity to cast 1 game within a professional environment, was amazing to get the experience.

I'm a bit sad the final was kinda boring, the semi was better though.

Amazing to see team winners perform really good. To everybody who performed well on LAN, you still cheat online <3

Cu next time!
Downvote
2 months ago
BE
Rep:
78%
Quote from MaM1c on the 10th of April 2017:
Get past groupstage then talk, cya

xDDDDDDDD, idk why people like are speaking. You didn't do a correct lan in your life outside of Croatia, and you are blaming others people. Warp finished 4 th at mix lan lel lel lel. Btw, maniaX performed well they went overtime against 5 kings and were rly good. So don't speak about things you don't know
Downvote
2 months ago
HR
Rep:
81%
Quote from jaroslav aka Roberto on the 10th of April 2017:

xDDDDDDDD, idk why people like are speaking. You didn't do a correct lan in your life outside of Croatia, and you are blaming others people. Warp finished 4 th at mix lan lel lel lel. Btw, maniaX performed well they went overtime against 5 kings and were rly good. So don't speak about things you don't know

I don't know what did you expect from warp they were always bad, lol.
+ why would we even come without any sponsors outside Croatia,its to expensive for us mongols, its 10 times more profitable for us to just kick us on Croatia lans every 2-3 months, btw if you will come to Karlovac lan we will be even better than winners were on this lan,cya in june
Downvote
2 months ago
BE
Rep:
78%
Quote from ZEKO&lt;3 on the 10th of April 2017:

I don't know what did you expect from warp they were always bad, lol.
+ why would we even come without any sponsors outside Croatia,its to expensive for us mongols, its 10 times more profitable for us to just kick us on Croatia lans every 2-3 months, btw if you will come to Karlovac lan we will be even better than winners were on this lan,cya in june

Yes sure. Everytime the same thing. All is about money when we're speaking with you. That's like if you're saying you can't get money lel I know croatian people and they living good and have money. Stop saying everytime the same bullshit about money
Downvote
2 months ago
BE
Rep:
85%
Sick event tbh, was a nice to see everybody again and meet some new people meanwhile.

Was a pleasure to play with everybody of my team especially gil, ofek and knight who all travelled from so far.
was fun to see them play with a normal ping and not with 90+ ping

Good job to axel and kevin to make this event happen and rik for doing some sick shoutcasting.
Well played to wapanda, they deserved the win.

Edited once, 10/4/17 - 4:04pm.
Downvote
2 months ago
rpr
HR
Rep:
80%
easiest way is for you guys to come to Karlovac and see how many rounds you can take vs sniip
Downvote
2 months ago
RU
Rep:
77%
Quote from murky on the 10th of April 2017:
Was a pleasure to play with everybody of my team especially gil, ofek and knight
ye that's a smart way to say it wasn't a pleasure to play with mortalis XDXD
Downvote
2 months ago
HU
Rep:
80%
Yes sure. Everytime the same thing. All is about money when we're speaking with you. That's like if you're saying you can't get money lel I know croatian people and they living good and have money. Stop saying everytime the same bullshit about money

Easy to say such things as a western European. Money is hell of a defining factor here. Gas money, entry fee, accommodation... all these things summed up aren't meant for the average eastern wallet. My wanted to go to the Brussels LAN like 3 (?) years ago but since neither of us had a car the travelling itself would have costed a bloody fortune, not to mention the other stuff. Without proper sponsorship it's just a big no.
Downvote
2 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Stop that croat eu lan discussion, not the right place.
Downvote
2 months ago
GB
Rep:
84%
EU News Writer
Quote from GoTTiii on the 10th of April 2017:
Stop that croat eu lan discussion, not the right place.

Grats all, especially winners; great to see a non-western european team turning up and putting their money where their mouth is as dynz said. Gj axel, Kevin and rikkz for putting the hard work into organising too!

Wp WASD as well, this lan definitely showed the difference between people who pracced and those that did not :p
Downvote
2 months ago
RO
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 4
Was a really cool event, thanks to the organizers :-) Forgot how amazing the atmosphere is at these lan events.. that's why I fucking came back to play the game.

It's a sad thing that people get that personal with each other online and then settle the argue on lan. With such a small community, we can't really afford to be flaming each other as much as we do.

Anyway, was good, was fun, met some really cool people. Thanks to my 3 favorite Dutchies who agreed to go to lan with 2 Romanian noobs, to Winners and BEH who were fucking amazing to watch while playing and to 5kings of course for the tense match in group stage.

cu in pugs.
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
Rep:
76%
Quote from dynz on the 10th of April 2017:
put their money where their mouth is (unlike EMG haha doei Erik)
I am not responsible for Czech performances and never had any illusions they'd perform :D:D:D:D (also it wasn't my money)

gg wp!
Downvote
2 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1648 Votes