? Sign Up!
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
83%
would consider mixing for this
Downvote
6 months ago
how can into roccat without the roccat mouse?
GB
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
84%
Personal preference for date would be sometime in april
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
BE
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
83%
It's most likely going to be in April.

As far as I know April suits most teams.
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
80%
Cant do mid april and end febr. Carnaval and the-party
I am already planning on making a mixteam for it
Downvote
6 months ago
hi britt.
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
83%
As for planning Axel, please note they are now renamed to: Geekfactory

Facebook page here, phone number on there is correct if I recall correctly.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/geekfactory/about/?ref=page_internal
Downvote
6 months ago
how can into roccat without the roccat mouse?
im0
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Glad to see that people are still motivated enough for another Brussel LAN.

WtF interested - CLMK, Kiwi, Gala, Zetla, im0
Downvote
6 months ago
Playing Scope for Warrior Team France | https://www.twitch.tv/imofr
DE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
myD (lala banned, fabiii, prplz, takki, ks0) interested
Downvote
6 months ago
I know you hear me, I can taste it in your Tears!
HR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
81%
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 14th of November 2016:
Quote from dokii ::
on the 14th of November 2016]
Nice, probably in january will be organized one more LAN, in Croatia (Zagreb, or Karlovac/warpomega). :).
Why don't the croatian teams skip on that lan, put money away and attend a better one in Belgium?

Because no matter how much money we save, it will be foolish to attend a LAN anywhere in Europe, cause Croatian paychecks and european prices just don't match. You got to have a good sponsor, who at least pays the entry fee, and even with that, there are still other expenses, like food, hotels, gas. Even if you win the Lan as a Croat, you still don't cover the money you spent to get on that LAN.
Downvote
6 months ago
"You can attempt 360 noscopes for the rest of your life, but you can't 360 noscope yourself into a good person."?
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
88%
Quote from GaMe -.- on the 15th of November 2016:
Nice, probably in january will be organized one more LAN, in Croatia (Zagreb, or Karlovac/warpomega). :).
Why don't the croatian teams skip on that lan, put money away and attend a better one in Belgium?

Because no matter how much money we save, it will be foolish to attend a LAN anywhere in Europe, cause Croatian paychecks and european prices just don't match. You got to have a good sponsor, who at least pays the entry fee, and even with that, there are still other expenses, like food, hotels, gas. Even if you win the Lan as a Croat, you still don't cover the money you spent to get on that LAN.

everybody has to spend the same my friends, its not only you, i also have to pay my own gas to come there pay for hotel and entry fee, so its just 1 lame ass excuse . Same on cod2 you people like to just play against other croats on lan and feel the best
Downvote
6 months ago
GB
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%

Who cares about the money lul just go and have fun
Downvote
6 months ago
DE
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
83%
Template interested (MG, Wo0, marvin_:D , Jotschy, Dufz/loxxje ) ! If its gonna happen, we will attend for sure!

Edited once, 15/11/16 - 5:08pm.
Downvote
6 months ago
im0
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 15th of November 2016:

Who cares about the money lul just go and have fun

First time I see Decks saying something I can agree. If you look for money back and cut every costs in all your hobbies, just Good Luck.
Downvote
6 months ago
Playing Scope for Warrior Team France | https://www.twitch.tv/imofr
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
EU PC CoD4 Admin
Quote from scrzzz on the 15th of November 2016:

everybody has to spend the same my friends, its not only you, i also have to pay my own gas to come there pay for hotel and entry fee, so its just 1 lame ass excuse . Same on cod2 you people like to just play against other croats on lan and feel the best

wauw
Downvote
6 months ago
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
85%
i can go mix me
Downvote
6 months ago
cu lan ;)
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from scrzzz on the 15th of November 2016:

People in Croatia dont earn **** euros in the month like you do..
Downvote
6 months ago
hi britt.

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1190 Votes