z
OP
GB
Rep:
80%
Quote from scrzzz on the 29th of November 2016:
Quote from macc on the 29th of November 2016:
Quote from darl1Ng on the 28th of November 2016:
I didn't watch the stream but here is my opinion on this one.

macc if you said during the stream that DECKS is cheating I think you should apologies because you have no rights to say it in front of people who watch this and you may make them hate decks .

If you think decks is cheating its ok. You have the right to suspect everyone. Just ask in private for a demo watch it properly and then come into conclusions .

There is no right to anyone to say in public especially in a stream where people watch you that a player is cheating . Because if you are wrong its a very bad slander.

(Everything said is in case macc said decks is cheating on his stream as I didn't watch it ).

GG NUBS

I think people misunderstand how much I give a shit. If you don't like my stream then simply don't watch it. I won't tip toe around what I say - I will call what I see. Again if you disagree I am really not bothered. Had plenty of PM's after the stream to commend an at times funny and honest cast.

I do this solely for fun so for all those who enjoyed watching thanks, I'll be available for more casts should you want me to in future.

crawl back into your hole mac plx, trying to make us look bad on your pathetic stream , one thing for sure that was the last stream you done of any of us :). cunt

There are plenty of other people to stream than you guys so I really don't give a shit!

To anybody else playing - I am able to stream games tonight... give me a shout early as possible
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
80%
I am available to stream tonight - contact via pm on CG or come on my ts:

85.236.100.32:10217

Channel = Sean

If I dont respond I am AFK so just message me details. Peace!
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
80%
streaming Russia vs Ukraine. Tune in!
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
80%
Thanks to all who tuned in to Ukraine vs Russia. Wp to the Ukrainians was a deserved 2-0 tbh.

Could have casted better but have had a long hungover day at work and was enjoying a few drinks. Follow my twitch for more average shoutcasts if you can be fucked!

https://www.twitch.tv/seanmeister90
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
80%
going live again, PHASE VS BRUTAL!
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
80%
Available tonight, drop me a message.

Also have 2 nations cup vods I will upload later tonight - all the rest of my streams will have vods uploaded.

As always, if you are interested in casting with me give me a shout
Downvote
6 months ago
PL
Rep:
79%
xD
Downvote
6 months ago
GB
Rep:
53%
mac is definitely the best streamer in cod4 at the moment by far tbh so pipe down lads before you get #sparked
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
80%
Quote from st3v0o0o0o on the 7th of December 2016:
mac is definitely the best streamer in cod4 at the moment by far tbh so pipe down lads before you get #sparked

LOL an opinion maybe shared by some but not many. It's all fun in the sun!
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
81%
manc
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
80%
P2P YNGBAB VS PHASE

&

NATIONS CUP - RUSSIA VS UKRAINE UPLOADED
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
80%
Available tonight. Playing P2P at 9 CET

@keso @junzi[25]
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
80%
Streaming Russia vs Slovenia in 10 mins
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
80%
Going live
Downvote
6 months ago
DE
Rep:
81%
XDDDDDDDD
Downvote
6 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1655 Votes