Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
qkz
NL
using Firefox 39.0
Rep:
73%
Because they think about the future not the past. and the future is next-gen = console
Downvote
4 months ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
https://www.reddit.com/r/CODModernWarfare/comments/5axs3r/mwr_pc_players_can_someone_help_me_with/

Apparently 91fps cap, no /record, no console, can't edit config other than keybinds.

Looks like it will be a fun game for publics but that's about it atm. Let's see when it actually releases.
Downvote
4 months ago
BE
using Firefox 46.0
Rep:
78%
Fps should be patch aswell with sens slider.

Froster don't get mad about it do we really need a console ? So many games work well without console. we just need key to record stoprecord and that's it.
(Or go back to OW :D)
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
using Firefox 49.0
Rep:
31%
fuck COD have you seen BF1 lol
Downvote
4 months ago
be a voice not an echo
ono
GB
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
74%
Quote from KALABOKK on the 3rd of November 2016:
Quote from speedy535 on the 3rd of November 2016:
Quote from qkz on the 3rd of November 2016:
They don't care about PC

I can't understand them.. Why??
The game was perfect. Truly competetive and had awesome lan's and tournaments back in the days.. And i can't seem to understand that , why don't they care?
If they put themselfs into it and try to support it as good as they can, they can bring this game to a new level, just like cs did and look where they are now..
I can't believe how retarded you must be to not support this game in the way the community wants..

Well if they won't listen to us, we can only just sit and wait for this game to die in a month or so..

Because for the past 7 years COD4 players did nothing but cry about the new CODs instead of actually asking and trying to make them improve it, and now it happens again.
People complain and complain, but do nothing.

maybe people cried about the new cods because they were shit? even cod4 was shit when it was released, they dont give a fuck about the PC scene, they sell at least 50x, maybe even 100x more copies on console, why the fuck would they care lol
Downvote
4 months ago
qkz
NL
using Firefox 39.0
Rep:
73%
there are only 5000 players playing on pc right now xD
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
IL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
71%
Quote from ono on the 4th of November 2016:
Quote from speedy535 on the 3rd of November 2016:
Quote from qkz on the 3rd of November 2016:
They don't care about PC

I can't understand them.. Why??
The game was perfect. Truly competetive and had awesome lan's and tournaments back in the days.. And i can't seem to understand that , why don't they care?
If they put themselfs into it and try to support it as good as they can, they can bring this game to a new level, just like cs did and look where they are now..
I can't believe how retarded you must be to not support this game in the way the community wants..

Well if they won't listen to us, we can only just sit and wait for this game to die in a month or so..

Because for the past 7 years COD4 players did nothing but cry about the new CODs instead of actually asking and trying to make them improve it, and now it happens again.
People complain and complain, but do nothing.

maybe people cried about the new cods because they were shit? even cod4 was shit when it was released, they dont give a fuck about the PC scene, they sell at least 50x, maybe even 100x more copies on console, why the fuck would they care lol

I don't know, last CoD has mod tools, browser & dedis, good performance, fov, demos, and basically everything you need? Most of those features were missing at launch, but they added and actually updated the game on PC constantly. Is it better than CoD4 ProMod? No way. It is 10 times better than this new one though.
Except for BO1's terrible performance, Treyarch always delivered with their CoDs. None were better than COD4 but they were actually playable.

The most obvious difference is that Treyarch actually had PCDev who you could talk to about PC issues, and I think anyone here who played MW2/3 knows that Infinity Wards are a lost hope. I, personally, don't know anything about Raven, that's why I'm saying, that if people actually care, they should try and ask them to improve/add those basic features instead of bitching about it on Steam / Reddit.

Edited once, 4/11/16 - 6:29pm.
Downvote
4 months ago
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
59%
PC Platform Admin
I feel like they are killing the PC competitive COD scene on purpose, they know what they are doing. They just don't care. The game is straight up ported from console.
Downvote
4 months ago
RU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
This is different game with same maps. Accept it as fact
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
using Firefox 49.0
Rep:
31%
"This is different game with same maps. Accept it as fact "

You dont say Master Ruski ???? Is it only a remaster you say? DAFUQ
Downvote
4 months ago
be a voice not an echo
FR
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
83%

So, consoles have dedicated servers and PC doesn't. Guess my order is cancelled.

hi
Downvote
4 months ago
Playing SMG for Warrior Team France | www.youtube.com/c/LECLMK
ono
GB
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
74%
Quote from KALABOKK on the 4th of November 2016:
if people actually care, they should try and ask them to improve/add those basic features instead of bitching about it on Steam / Reddit.

if people actually cared they would stop buying shit games, they have no reason to fix the games if people keep buying them knowing they are shit, you think they give a shit when you already gave them your money?
Downvote
4 months ago