Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
OP
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
I saw that all the console players, when they were talking about competitive, were talking about UMG, GB,...etc. So I took a look at those sites and it surprised me that there was even a tab for PC gamers. They made the ladder like a few hours ago and I wonder if it could maybe be worth to try it out (since every cod player on console knows about these sites and maybe you'll see some activity for PC aswell(not asbig ofc)). I'm just throwing some ideas around. I know the problems with rulesets and shit, but lemme know what you guys think.

Gamebattles: http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/pc/call-of-duty-modern-warfare/ladder/team/

EDIT: The rules are cringeworthy tho, so I guess that it's nothing for our little community ^_^

UMG: http://www.umggaming.com/platform/pc

Edited once, 1/11/16 - 1:27am.
Downvote
4 months ago
IL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
85%
These rules are horrible. But I noticed something via people's steams that in settings you can have multiple bomb for SnD . I guess it means attackers can have like 2 bombs and can plant with these 2 in 2 different positions at the same time. I find it interesting.
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
Cod2 had no bomb, even better.
Downvote
4 months ago
cu lan ;)
ono
GB
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from jnsu-da-k1NG on the 1st of November 2016:

that's debatable, having one bomb requires you to play smart and requires a lot of teamwork, while if everyone had a bomb you could just all run around like retards (see cod2), if people honestly think everyone having a bomb is better than having one bomb I have no idea what to say.

Imagine everyone on T side on CS had a bomb, it would be a complete shit show.
Downvote
4 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from ono on the 4th of November 2016:
Quote from jnsu-da-k1NG on the 1st of November 2016:

that's debatable, having one bomb requires you to play smart and requires a lot of teamwork, while if everyone had a bomb you could just all run around like retards (see cod2), if people honestly think everyone having a bomb is better than having one bomb I have no idea what to say.

Imagine everyone on T side on CS had a bomb, it would be a complete shit show.

True, also was cod2 a slower game. You're right that it requires a lot more teamwork but i loved when i played a cod2 game after a couple cod4 games that there was no bomb but indeed i think it wouldnt work out at fast played games..
Downvote
4 months ago
cu lan ;)
IL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
71%
Post Likes: 1
To be honest now. As long as we have bigger FPS cap, good optimization and dedicated servers (I dont care about browser), this game can be fun. Yeah it'll suck with the bobbing, and the way the maps look, and the lack of bounces, etc, etc, but that's how it is.
CS:GO's is also not better at many aspects compared to 1.6 / CSS. The change of movement/bhops, ADAD shooting, recoil got a little more RNG now, boosting, etc.
It's always easier to focus the good features we lost, rather believe in creative, new ones.
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
14%
Post Likes: 1
I like the new game.
And i think its possible to play competitive. Fov and FPS slider just has to be allowed and everthing is fine
Downvote
4 months ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
67%
they just have to implant few features on cod4 MWR and it will be a bit competitiv.
Downvote
4 months ago
BE
using Chrome 39.0
Rep:
65%
Quote from KALABOKK on the 4th of November 2016:
To be honest now. As long as we have bigger FPS cap, good optimization and dedicated servers (I dont care about browser), this game can be fun. Yeah it'll suck with the bobbing, and the way the maps look, and the lack of bounces, etc, etc, but that's how it is.
CS:GO's is also not better at many aspects compared to 1.6 / CSS. The change of movement/bhops, ADAD shooting, recoil got a little more RNG now, boosting, etc.
It's always easier to focus the good features we lost, rather believe in creative, new ones.
Huge +1 on this
Downvote
4 months ago