Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
BE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
81%
Quote from mejo on the 3rd of November 2016:
god dammit guys same shit happened with csgo, it was unplayable at first and now look at it

as long as this game gets support from developers were good, just wait for the patches and stop being a crybaby
Downvote
6 months ago
SE
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
79%
Quote from supMEH on the 3rd of November 2016:
just played it its unplayable (im using vpn (Japan)) + no console + we cant get +90fps atm gg would refund

your specs?
Downvote
6 months ago
GB
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
83%
I dont know why most of this community is failing to realise that change is healthy and that if you guys are insane enough that you wont migrate onto a newer with potential then you really are stuck in a time loop. Give the game time to update and patch..
Downvote
6 months ago
GB
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
80%
Quote from samuelg on the 3rd of November 2016:
I dont know why most of this community is failing to realise that change is healthy and that if you guys are insane enough that you wont migrate onto a newer with potential then you really are stuck in a time loop. Give the game time to update and patch..

The problem is I refuse to fork out 50 quid for a game I play for about 15 hours because it is shit. They can also fix the bugs and make the game more playable or fuckoff

There is no reason the PC community should support them if they don't listen to peoples wishes
Downvote
6 months ago
BE
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
83%

Quote from mejo:
god dammit guys same shit happened with csgo, it was unplayable at first and now look at it

as long as this game gets support from developers were good, just wait for the patches and stop being a crybaby
Downvote
6 months ago
IL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
71%
Quote from uzuma on the 3rd of November 2016:

Quote from mejo:

Problem is that there is no PCDev you can contact about those problems. I mean this lead designer literally ignored every PC related twit.
Downvote
6 months ago
SE
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
79%
Quote from macc on the 3rd of November 2016:
The problem is I refuse to fork out 50 quid for a game I play for about 15 hours because it is shit. They can also fix the bugs and make the game more playable or fuckoff

There is no reason the PC community should support them if they don't listen to peoples wishes

I agree macc, but lets hold our horses. We're getting info from asian vpns atm. Not really reliable.
Downvote
6 months ago
SI
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
78%
Quote from KALABOKK on the 3rd of November 2016:
Quote from uzuma on the 3rd of November 2016:

Quote from mejo:

Problem is that there is no PCDev you can contact about those problems. I mean this lead designer literally ignored every PC related twit.

dude do you even CSGO? do you know how many tweets from actual pros valve ignores? the games been out for what? 2 hours? ofc it wont be perfect and ofc it wont be the same because lets be honest if you want the same game just play cod4 on cybergamer and be done with it

this reminds me more and more of the classic old 1.6 vs csgo feud and i wasted a lot of time telling people to give it time, wont do it again, if someone bought it and doesnt want it ill gladly buy it for half the price
Downvote
6 months ago
FI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 1
Best comment in phan's stream so far: "god they have to make xfire remastered for this game." ::D

And hey folks who gonna play tomorrow, add me here plox))
Downvote
6 months ago
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks
BE
using Firefox 46.0
Rep:
78%
Good to see some positive minds here !
Downvote
6 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
82%
Downvote
6 months ago
BE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
81%
I have to unpack the game and it takes like 15 min wtf
Downvote
6 months ago
SE
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
79%
I dont get it. Was it supposed to release 00:00 in EU or 04:00??
Downvote
6 months ago
BE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
81%
Quote from keso on the 4th of November 2016:
I dont get it. Was it supposed to release 00:00 in EU or 04:00??

You can play it now. Went live 18 minutes ago.
Downvote
6 months ago
qkz
OP
NL
using Firefox 39.0
Rep:
73%
I need stevy's config.
Downvote
6 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
Advertisement:
Current events
More
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1220 Votes