Sponsors:
Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
IL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
85%
I think we all don't want the exact same game. But we all want 1 thing for sure. A mod that will be a competitive mode.
You can call it promod or proism or prodarl1Ng . But eventually we want a mod the will be a competitive once .If you ask me I do want it to be different. After all the videos I watched on youtube , Every player who played it said it feels like the good old cod4. Now if we have more or less the same game but with new fresh things if we will have a mod of prodarl1Ng it will be a great new experience.
Downvote
4 months ago
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
Quote from dynz on the 28th of October 2016:
Dedicated servers and dedicated servers that can be hosted by third party hosters and can actually be modified are a world of difference tho.

In order for this to work this community either needs to:
- Hope that they actually listen and release modtools/managable dedis/some kind of promod or competitive mod
- Adjust your own expectations and demands and actually work with what you are given. This is the closest to the 'good old days' you're gonna get.

CoD is never gonna be a big game anymore unless the developers/game studio behind it decides it will be.

Still sincerely hope this takes off tho, would be great to watch games again

I saw an article where Raven said that they would look at the responses of the community post release. So hopefully that includes the PC community. :/
Downvote
4 months ago
US
using Chrome 43.0
Rep:
69%
Even if the game doesn't have official mod support, we can make mods for the game. Just look at MW2, game had no mod tools and was essentially a console port but it can be heavily modified and turned into basically CoD4 v2.
Downvote
4 months ago
SK
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
77%
Downvote
4 months ago