Rep:
83%
Quote from KALABOKK on the 29th of October 2016:
Quote from CLMK. on the 28th of October 2016:
Quote from KALABOKK on the 27th of October 2016:
Quote from CLMK. on the 26th of October 2016:
Quote from FrosteR on the 26th of October 2016:
Quote from Gazreyn on the 26th of October 2016:
Thing that sucks is that I'm pretty sure, like other games that the only way to play this will be using peer to peer under the private game option.
Dedicated servers have been confirmed. But let's see what they really mean by ''dedicated servers''.

They said BO3 had "dedicated servers"... just sayin...

And it has? Do people not know how the difference between a SERVER BROWSER, and dedicated servers? Or did you play on someone's host on BO3? lol even if you open a freaking lobby, it's relying on their servers. Oh, and it also has server browser now, it came with mod tools.

yes cool you play on dedicated server in public matchs, but you play peer2peer in private, thats competitive as fuck.

Did you even try to play the game? IT'S NOT P2P IN PRIVATE.
So many games nowadays work that way:
TitanFall, Overwatch, Dota 2, Battlerite and many fucking more.
Now please, stop spitting lies about things you have no clue about, it's not Modern Warfare 2 anymore.

Yes I did, and in private the connexion depends of the host player, so it's the same as p2p for me.
Downvote
8 months ago
IL
Rep:
71%
Quote from Strove on the 29th of October 2016:
Quote from Strove on the 28th of October 2016:
The only way that MWR will turn into a somewhat more active way, is that ESL picks this game up right from the beginning. We need a platform that everybody knows, because otherwise this game will end up in its same state after 3 to 6 months cause nobody knows cybergamer. Just a point that I wanted to make.

The people who play the original CoD4 know CG?

How much are out there that actually know cybergamer? Like 150-200 players?

Who do you expect to play the game now? I dont think there's anyone playing any other CoD competitively now..
Downvote
8 months ago
IL
Rep:
71%
Quote from CLMK. on the 29th of October 2016:
Quote from CLMK. on the 28th of October 2016:
Quote from KALABOKK on the 27th of October 2016:
Quote from CLMK. on the 26th of October 2016:
Quote from FrosteR on the 26th of October 2016:
Quote from Gazreyn on the 26th of October 2016:
Thing that sucks is that I'm pretty sure, like other games that the only way to play this will be using peer to peer under the private game option.
Dedicated servers have been confirmed. But let's see what they really mean by ''dedicated servers''.

They said BO3 had "dedicated servers"... just sayin...

And it has? Do people not know how the difference between a SERVER BROWSER, and dedicated servers? Or did you play on someone's host on BO3? lol even if you open a freaking lobby, it's relying on their servers. Oh, and it also has server browser now, it came with mod tools.

yes cool you play on dedicated server in public matchs, but you play peer2peer in private, thats competitive as fuck.

Did you even try to play the game? IT'S NOT P2P IN PRIVATE.
So many games nowadays work that way:
TitanFall, Overwatch, Dota 2, Battlerite and many fucking more.
Now please, stop spitting lies about things you have no clue about, it's not Modern Warfare 2 anymore.

Yes I did, and in private the connexion depends of the host player, so it's the same as p2p for me.

Well, then you're being delusional, because it doesn't.
Downvote
8 months ago
IR
Rep:
78%
@MARC
what if you also open 2v2 and 3v3 ladder ? because not many people will have/buy the game at the beginning and its easier I guess to play with a mate or two .
Downvote
8 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Quote from qozmyox on the 30th of October 2016:
@MARC
what if you also open 2v2 and 3v3 ladder ? because not many people will have/buy the game at the beginning and its easier I guess to play with a mate or two .
Nah mate encourage the 5v5 ladder man , 2s and 3s will only split up the players
Downvote
8 months ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from scrzzz on the 30th of October 2016:
@MARC
Nah mate encourage the 5v5 ladder man , 2s and 3s will only split up the players

Edit : Would be great to get a stream for some games especially at the strat to get some hype :3

Edited once, 30/10/16 - 2:42pm.
Downvote
8 months ago
BE
Rep:
81%
Quote from KALABOKK on the 30th of October 2016:
The only way that MWR will turn into a somewhat more active way, is that ESL picks this game up right from the beginning. We need a platform that everybody knows, because otherwise this game will end up in its same state after 3 to 6 months cause nobody knows cybergamer. Just a point that I wanted to make.

Who do you expect to play the game now? I dont think there's anyone playing any other CoD competitively now..

A lot of people will try to look it up again, I'm sure of that. I'm not saying that it's going to be huge, but PC gamers will look it up for sure. Dunno if they will stick to it. The start will be a lot more active than it was like a year ago when I stopped.
Downvote
8 months ago
IL
Rep:
85%
@MARC
+1 Advocates would love to rape this ladder as well.
Downvote
8 months ago
FR
Rep:
87%
team myvizion interested
Downvote
8 months ago
BE
Rep:
78%
Quote from Strove on the 30th of October 2016:
Quote from KALABOKK on the 30th of October 2016:

A lot of people will try to look it up again, I'm sure of that. I'm not saying that it's going to be huge, but PC gamers will look it up for sure. Dunno if they will stick to it. The start will be a lot more active than it was like a year ago when I stopped.

Ofc but without any communication u won't get people. if ppl google cod mwr competitive, cybergamer doesn't even appear in the 5 first google's page. how do u want people to come on a community they can't find ?So They will try known league like esl and that's it.

Solutions ? make another website with a good SEO ? ->futur competitor can find the wsite on 1st google page with a hyperlink to cg ? getting sponsor from official game (how many years cg keep the community alive helping with lans aso...) gears.

Edited once, 1/11/16 - 2:50pm.
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
NL
Rep:
85%
EU PC CoD4 Admin
If you search for csgo competitive you will find esl on page 2 and faceit or esea on 4/5
So i dont understand your point.... if you search for ladder then you will find cybergamer..... also the game isnt even live yet..

Cybergamer is doing just fine in Australia and New Zealand so i guess making a new / better site is pretty much unnecessary

Dunno if activision sponsors ladders. Only thing i know they don't give a sh*t about the competitive scene.
Downvote
8 months ago
IR
Rep:
78%
incase you want to know :

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Minimum System Requirements

OS: Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 @ 1 GB / ATI Radeon HD 7850 @ 1 GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband internet connection
Hard drive: 55 GB available space at launch (more space will be required for updates, DLC, etc.)
Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
Downvote
8 months ago
BE
Rep:
78%
Quote from MARC on the 1st of November 2016:
If you search for csgo competitive you will find esl on page 2 and faceit or esea on 4/5
So i dont understand your point.... if you search for ladder then you will find cybergamer..... also the game isnt even live yet..

Cybergamer is doing just fine in Australia and New Zealand so i guess making a new / better site is pretty much unnecessary

Dunno if activision sponsors ladders. Only thing i know they don't give a sh*t about the competitive scene.

Yeah right, i mistaken, u got every think by taping the "game + ladder".

U still need a kind of support or partnership if u want to make this bigger or like it was.
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
NL
Rep:
85%
EU PC CoD4 Admin
you are right. I think this will be the next thing we should do when the ladder is live
Downvote
8 months ago
NL
Rep:
77%
Quote from qozmyox on the 1st of November 2016:
incase you want to know :

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Minimum System Requirements

OS: Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 @ 1 GB / ATI Radeon HD 7850 @ 1 GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband internet connection
Hard drive: 55 GB available space at launch (more space will be required for updates, DLC, etc.)
Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
Multiplayer is only 20.9 GB btw.
Downvote
8 months ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
More
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1965 Votes