Sponsors:
Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
NL
using Gecko
Rep:
85%
We won't because others of the team cheat aswel.
Downvote
2 months ago
cu lan ;)
NL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 2
DArling, you're not going to tell me that they couldn't have known that he was cheating.
I rather think they didn't WANT to know. Since they were OK with being carried and finally winning something.

imo they're lucky if they would only be disqualified from this cup. But I can see that's not happening either.

WRONG message to the rest of the community, basically saying it's fine if you play with a cheater aslong as you won't cheat yourself.

Another team deserves this spot way more, even if they didn't get to play 15 matches.

I guess it doesn't matter really anyway if the remaing of CONTROL is allowed to play, since they'll be out first bracket stage anyway :')
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
88%
Hahahaha its ok they meet us first round , we will show you there full potential xd of getting eliminated , still cheating in a cup which involves money should get them.disqualified they should.not be able too even participate
Downvote
2 months ago
IL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from nielsk on the 8th of February 2017:
DArling, you're not going to tell me that they couldn't have known that he was cheating.
I rather think they didn't WANT to know. Since they were OK with being carried and finally winning something.

imo they're lucky if they would only be disqualified from this cup. But I can see that's not happening either.

WRONG message to the rest of the community, basically saying it's fine if you play with a cheater aslong as you won't cheat yourself.

Another team deserves this spot way more, even if they didn't get to play 15 matches.

I guess it doesn't matter really anyway if the remaing of CONTROL is allowed to play, since they'll be out first bracket stage anyway :')
nielsk I totally agree with what you said besides 1 point.
If they knew he was cheating then yes the should be disqualified .
The point is we can't know, And lets say we think they did know he was cheating , You have to prove it that they knew. You see its just not fair to take actions based on assumptions . Even the worst criminals in the world gets free if there are no evidence to make them guilty .
I will just add this : CONTROL are here not because of riqzor , They are here because they played 15 matches - something other teams did not do (They had 3 months) .
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
Its only because theres an admin in their lineup thats the only.reason any other team would be disqualified 100 percent , and they still have turtle playing which is another matter if time just like riqzor, .
Downvote
2 months ago
IL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
85%
If it's because there is an admin in their line up , So yes they should not play this.
Do you have some info about former seasons with similar cases? Of a player caught cheating , What actions were taken? We can also go back to cgi seasons
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
88%
Any1 else deserves to play more then CONTROL no matter the outcome of first match , i would suggest banning them from next p2p playing with a cheater ???
Downvote
2 months ago
DE
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
75%
A MSG FROM DBEPAINS:
Go lan and fight or SHUT UR MOUTH

Mfg
N4t
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Gecko
Rep:
85%
I really don't mind if they get kicked out of the competition, but...

If there's a team competing @ cycle racing and 1 of them uses doping, the others can stay and compete, so they can with football and any other sports...
Downvote
2 months ago
cu lan ;)
DE
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
75%
Quote from K1NGSU on the 8th of February 2017:
I really don't mind if they get kicked out of the competition, but...

If there's a team competing @ cycle racing and 1 of them uses doping, the others can stay and compete, so they can with football and any other sports...

Ok Cycling is not a teamsport

Usain Bolt has 1 Gold Medal less because someone in the team competition gout caught cheating back in 2010

KOKAINAAA
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Gecko
Rep:
85%
Not a teamsport? Ever watched it? They do things for eachother like catching wind etc.
Downvote
2 months ago
cu lan ;)
DE
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
75%
Quote from K1NGSU on the 8th of February 2017:
Not a teamsport? Ever watched it? They do things for eachother like catching wind etc.
No one cares about cycling in the world as everyone is cheating
Cycling is all about that the STAR from every team wins the competition, is there even a team ranking?

So next time jeyzka just plays for me so i have 40 kills and we still lose the gamex)

U are comparing Apples with bananas
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Gecko
Rep:
85%
Dein mutter
Downvote
2 months ago
cu lan ;)
NL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from darl1Ng on the 8th of February 2017:
Quote from nielsk on the 8th of February 2017:

nielsk I totally agree with what you said besides 1 point.
If they knew he was cheating then yes the should be disqualified .
The point is we can't know, And lets say we think they did know he was cheating , You have to prove it that they knew. You see its just not fair to take actions based on assumptions . Even the worst criminals in the world gets free if there are no evidence to make them guilty .
I will just add this : CONTROL are here not because of riqzor , They are here because they played 15 matches - something other teams did not do (They had 3 months) .

You're right, we don't know for sure. But the fact that everybody has been accusing him for several months (or longer) should ring a bell and alert his teammates right?

We all knew he was weird as fuck, going from zero to hero at once.

Ofcourse they have 15 matches played, but these were all played with riqzor in the lineup ? I think those matches shouldn't be valid then, and they should all be cancelled instead of being changed in a default win for the other team. This is the fairest way to handle it imo.
Downvote
2 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
75%
CONTROL should take matters into their own hands and withdraw themselves from the playoffs.
Downvote
2 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
305 Votes