Downvote
5 months ago
OP
GB
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
Teams will be able to pay directly in cash to blueangel at the Triple Threat 3v3 LAN on the 11th November. You will get a receipt as a confirmation of your payment

Payment deadline has been brought forward to 26th November (this is to ensure we don't have 6 croatian teams waiting until 9 days before the LAN to pay)

Edited once, 31/10/16 - 12:24am.
Downvote
5 months ago
CH
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
@rpz @bazsa @dOlby @zipp58
If you and your teams actually want to attend this lan, you should pay this week. Otherwise I dont see this LAN happening at all..
Downvote
5 months ago
SE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
it wont happen,no sense
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
84%
Come on guys, pay at least half of the fee asap. If you change your mind you have plenty of time to cancel and get a full refund. Make this shit happen! Acerbitas paying as soon as we get moneyz - possibly this week.
Downvote
5 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 2
Indeed, just send a 100 Euros and help us make this happen. No risk for you. We need to pull together as a small community on these things and support lans by registering quickly to motivate others. The least we can all do. It is shocking that only one Croatian team has joined in on this effort so far, even though the lan is over there. Man up, let's go.
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
right now in Croatia is hype about 3v3 lan, we are playing every day 3v3 ladder. So after that probably hype about this lan will show. I hope that this lan will be succesfull , so just calm down a little bit
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
Maybe Team uNknown will attend.
Downvote
5 months ago
GB
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from dOLBY on the 31st of October 2016:
right now in Croatia is hype about 3v3 lan, we are playing every day 3v3 ladder. So after that probably hype about this lan will show. I hope that this lan will be succesfull , so just calm down a little bit

People should be able to see past one lan at the opportunity for another. Also, while it's fine for you to say "just calm down a little bit", the rest of us have to book flights to attend- which are only getting more expensive, causing our motivation to drop.

Those teams and players which are geographically closer to the venue should be persuading others, not the other way around.

Also you might talk about the Munich LAN, and your hype for that, but when the shoe's on the other foot, the Croatian teams won't be attending. At least the majority. You won't book flights or pay for expensive accommodation, so this will be your last 5v5 cod2 lan for a while. Or ever.

Enjoy your 3v3 LANs for years to come.
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
using Firefox 49.0
Rep:
83%
PJSalt
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 2
wtf are you want from me to do? dont understand you, i will pay when i want to pay, if you want attend lan then pay, book flight and pay hotel, if not,than shut up, i dont care about your flights expenses and other, im looking for my pocket because i have other problems in life , and how gonewild gonna pay 100euros more because of me, its not my problem really.

and as i already said it depends on sponsor not me, i snet him mail before few hours , maybe he will pay today, maybe next month, i dont fucking know...

And im coming in munchen , and this is surely not my last lan. My shoes my foot . cya
Downvote
5 months ago
GB
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
you don't understand - for the lan to go ahead more people need to pay - and as you want to go to it you should pay to give it a better shot. Instead, you're not paying, others that also seemingly want to attend (are interested) are also not paying, and we're stuck in no LAN limbo where everyone will wait so long the teams that have to fly there or drive long distances will pull out (so far the majority) and the lan won't happen due to lack of teams

if you want to attend this lan it's quite simple - pay up, and if you don't, continue what you're doing and hope that others will pay before you (because guess what, they won't)

actions speak louder than words ''interested teams''
Downvote
5 months ago
HU
using Chrome 48.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from dominicoff:> on the 31st of October 2016:

People should be able to see past one lan at the opportunity for another. Also, while it's fine for you to say "just calm down a little bit", the rest of us have to book flights to attend- which are only getting more expensive, causing our motivation to drop.

Those teams and players which are geographically closer to the venue should be persuading others, not the other way around.

Also you might talk about the Munich LAN, and your hype for that, but when the shoe's on the other foot, the Croatian teams won't be attending. At least the majority. You won't book flights or pay for expensive accommodation, so this will be your last 5v5 cod2 lan for a while. Or ever.

Enjoy your 3v3 LANs for years to come.

wtf are you want from me to do? dont understand you, i will pay when i want to pay, if you want attend lan then pay, book flight and pay hotel, if not,than shut up, i dont care about your flights expenses and other, im looking for my pocket because i have other problems in life , and how gonewild gonna pay 100euros more because of me, its not my problem really.

and as i already said it depends on sponsor not me, i snet him mail before few hours , maybe he will pay today, maybe next month, i dont fucking know...

And im coming in munchen , and this is surely not my last lan. My shoes my foot . cya

Quote from dominicoff:> on the 31st of October 2016:
you don't understand - for the lan to go ahead more people need to pay - and as you want to go to it you should pay to give it a better shot. Instead, you're not paying, others that also seemingly want to attend (are interested) are also not paying, and we're stuck in no LAN limbo where everyone will wait so long the teams that have to fly there or drive long distances will pull out (so far the majority) and the lan won't happen due to lack of teams

if you want to attend this lan it's quite simple - pay up, and if you don't, continue what you're doing and hope that others will pay before you (because guess what, they won't)

actions speak louder than words ''interested teams''

I like this conversation. In my opinon both sides are right which leads to one conclusion: If you HAVE the money, pay the entry fee!
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
@Sk1lzZ we dont have dency idd...
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
warlords paid right now via net banking, but in Croatia tomorrow is non working day because of holiday, so payment must be visible till the wednesday morning surely .

lineup (dOlby, tOx, drza, snkr , strumfich)

cya all
Downvote
5 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
305 Votes