Rep:
85%
doesnt look very promissing :/
Downvote
9 months ago
HR
Rep:
85%
No it doesn't and I don't understand why no local teams are registering for this.

Any updates from the admins regarding realistic payments and interest? We are trying to book hotels and transportation, so would be helpful to have more precise info and more often on all this. Would not like to waste money over it..
Downvote
9 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
I already heard that codsentplayer @Hatton is quitting cod2, I know this man very wel and he is playing cs:go till 4 in the morning. And he has some admin role in this lan. Very promising :S
Downvote
9 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 3
We received our 7th payment, with 58 days to go until LAN. TLS3 received the 7th payment with 55 days to go until LAN.

TLS3 received the 8th payment with 51 days to go until LAN. Right now there is 51 days until LAN.

So right now we're in a pretty similar situation as TLS3 was. I believe this LAN will get between 16-24 teams, it's too soon to give an exact number.

I asked blueangel for a list of teams he is assured that are going to come, these included:

Critical
Kompleksiii
Superkids
warlords
waverinho (ex-GUNRUNNERS)
gamerz-only
owex
AVERAGE

So I would encourage these teams to pay up to ensure the success of this LAN. The faster you pay, the more successful (more teams) the LAN will be. Players from western europe need to be able to book flights in advance, so please pay ASAP, we simply can't wait until the last month to book.

LAN payments are refundable up until 3rd December. So please don't hesitate to pay - even if you haven't confirmed a fifth - reserving a spot is only 100 euro.

So please help us out

@rpz @bazsa @khillixur @dOlby @m4rzy @zipp58 @MARK$_

Salute
Downvote
9 months ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from Hatton on the 20th of October 2016:
We received our 7th payment, with 58 days to go until LAN. TLS3 received the 7th payment with 55 days to go until LAN.

TLS3 received the 8th payment with 51 days to go until LAN. Right now there is 51 days until LAN.

So right now we're in a pretty similar situation as TLS3 was. I believe this LAN will get between 16-24 teams, it's too soon to give an exact number.

I asked blueangel for a list of teams he is assured that are going to come, these included:

Critical
Kompleksiii
Superkids
warlords
waverinho (ex-GUNRUNNERS)
gamerz-only
owex
AVERAGE

So I would encourage these teams to pay up to ensure the success of this LAN. The faster you pay, the more successful (more teams) the LAN will be. Players from western europe need to be able to book flights in advance, so please pay ASAP, we simply can't wait until the last month to book.

LAN payments are refundable up until 3rd December. So please don't hesitate to pay - even if you haven't confirmed a fifth - reserving a spot is only 100 euro.

So please help us out

@rpz @bazsa @khillixur @dOlby @m4rzy @zipp58 @MARK$_

Salute
myvizion interested
Downvote
9 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%
Downvote
9 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
88%
important message from ravezor

Downvote
9 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Quote from Hatton on the 21st of October 2016:
important message from ravezor

rami was high on life in that clip
Downvote
9 months ago
HR
Rep:
85%
Pulling our entry unless more pay in the next week. We have to make a decision to make sure we won't lose money on cancellation of travel arrangements and other stuff. Admins, get on this please and force teams to register. Thanks
Downvote
9 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
As everyone saw already, Novitas pulled back their payment due to not having a full lineup for this LAN. I'm working on a mix-team with m4rzy in order to attend this LAN, just waiting on our last mixer to confirm, and you guys can expect our payment coming in this/next week....
Downvote
9 months ago
HR
Rep:
80%
Acerbitas inc..
Downvote
9 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
As promised, I just made the payment to masta's paypal account for my new team!

Gamerz-only.hr (Lineup: dubich, bananawet, m4rzy, irreeL, chuckie)
Downvote
9 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Quote from d3do on the 25th of October 2016:
Pulling our entry unless more pay in the next week. We have to make a decision to make sure we won't lose money on cancellation of travel arrangements and other stuff. Admins, get on this please and force teams to register. Thanks

@Hatton idd you lazy fuck do something, stop playing csgo and BOSS UP
Downvote
9 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
88%
Gamerz-only.hr PAID (dubich, bananawet, m4rzy, irreeL, chuckie)

Expecting payments from superkids this week and Kompleksiii at the weekend.

It would be great if we could get some other teams payments this week to ensure that the LAN goes ahead.
Downvote
9 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players