Login:
? Sign Up!
OP
DE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
The first two teams are set up for the cup http://eu.cybergamer.com/tournaments/9532/
Is your line up ready? Open a ticket with your forum thread, make sure that you listed all players and that the players have all replied within the forum thread that they want to play for you.
Downvote
6 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC Moderator
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin
DE
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
73%
Why is there an US star in the nationscup picture if they do not compete?
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
EU PC CoD4 Admin
Post Likes: 1
don't forget to make a support ticket when your team is ready. Provide threadlink, playernames + playerlinks.

ps. make sure everybody who wants to play for your team.. did confirm this on your thread
Downvote
5 months ago
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
SK
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
85%
mix me
Downvote
5 months ago
Nepis nemas meno [c] steLy
GB
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
80%
I wanna play for team UK!
Downvote
5 months ago
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
61%
PC Platform Admin
Quote from Doublespike on the 27th of October 2016:
Why is there an US star in the nationscup picture if they do not compete?

We are competing
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
DE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
A little guideline for secondary teams of certain nations:

1.) You have to make sure that you are enough players so we don't run into the risk in no-show matches, so we will most likely decline apps with less than 7 players.
2.) Prove yourself as a team and play some CGo matches already, we're checking the captain and his matches who he played with recently to see his motiviation for the NC
3.) Make a proper application, which stomps the first nation team into the ground, letting us know "hey, he really wants this"
4.) Do not apply your team via ticket until everything is done, all players must be ready and you should have at least 7 of them

Good luck!
Downvote
5 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC Moderator
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 29th of October 2016:

1.) You have to make sure that you are enough players so we don't run into the risk in no-show matches, so we will most likely decline apps with less than 7 players.
2.) Prove yourself as a team and play some CGo matches already, we're checking the captain and his matches who he played with recently to see his motiviation for the NC
3.) Make a proper application, which stomps the first nation team into the ground, letting us know "hey, he really wants this"
4.) Do not apply your team via ticket until everything is done, all players must be ready and you should have at least 7 of them

Good luck!

Gotti, as much as I respect you, I think you're kinda missing the point here (for our team atleast)

1. Sure, this is no problem. We'll get 7 players.
2. I dont feel like I or my teammates have to prove ourselves still. We were top LAN contenders and we won the previous nation cup with atleast 4 of our main lineup. You can't expect me to bait my CSGO team to play 'CGo matches' to 'prove myself'. I dont feel the need to do this and certainly are not motivated to do so.
3. What do you mean by proper application? There is no need for me to stomp the first nation team, we'll just let results speak. Maybe we're even worse. Nevertheless, it is good for the competition if we compete.
4. Will do when we have 7 players.

Gotti mate, you do a lot for this community but stop trying to make this some sort of 'fun fair for cod4 players' and instead just let people sign up, make sure they are able and ready to play but dont enforce silly rules like 'prove yourself as a CGo team' because for some players that doesnt just make sense anymore and might even demotivate them more.

That being said, love what you're doing with the Nations Cup and i'm looking forward to playing in it.
Downvote
5 months ago
how can into roccat without the roccat mouse?
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from dynz on the 29th of October 2016:

Good luck!

Gotti, as much as I respect you, I think you're kinda missing the point here (for our team atleast)

2. I dont feel like I or my teammates have to prove ourselves still. We were top LAN contenders and we won the previous nation cup with atleast 4 of our main lineup. You can't expect me to bait my CSGO team to play 'CGo matches' to 'prove myself'. I dont feel the need to do this and certainly are not motivated to do so.
3. What do you mean by proper application? There is no need for me to stomp the first nation team, we'll just let results speak. Maybe we're even worse. Nevertheless, it is good for the competition if we compete.

Gotti mate, you do a lot for this community but stop trying to make this some sort of 'fun fair for cod4 players' and instead just let people sign up, make sure they are able and ready to play but dont enforce silly rules like 'prove yourself as a CGo team' because for some players that doesnt just make sense anymore and might even demotivate them more.

That being said, love what you're doing with the Nations Cup and i'm looking forward to playing in it.

"2.) Prove yourself as a team and play some CGo matches already, we're checking the captain and his matches who he played with recently to see his motiviation for the NC"

yes this is true: "because for some players that doesnt just make sense anymore and might even demotivate them more."

Gotti should not force any team to play together some CGo, for example I play with guys from Kolegove, we play together for a long time and we rly dont need some CGo matches before that cup
Downvote
5 months ago
SI
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
82%
rooooooooooooofl gotti srsly haha
Downvote
5 months ago
Hate is something which motivates someone to do much greater things than .
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
I'm a bit disappointed that you chose to ignore this comment GoTTi.
Downvote
5 months ago
how can into roccat without the roccat mouse?
GB
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
Making crappy threads about your country just to get into this NC was enough of a joke cmon nigga
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
DE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Quote from dynz on the 29th of October 2016:

Good luck!

Those were just recommendations, obviously ppl who are known and especially proven themselves to be reliable in the past won't have any issues to get into the cup. But I don't want any no-shows and there is no way for me to know if certain players I never heard of will play. That's the main reason for the "silly rules". Nobody enjoys a no-show, so if I see ppl playing CGo together, I know they are actually active. But as said, for known teams/players I doubt I will reject any application.
Downvote
5 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC Moderator
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin
OP
DE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Quote from dynz on the 1st of November 2016:
I'm a bit disappointed that you chose to ignore this comment GoTTi.
I have a life you know =D
Downvote
5 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC Moderator
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin
FI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%

probs the cringiest thing I've ever read
Downvote
5 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 45 Hours! WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
380 Votes