Login:
? Sign Up!
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
100%
CG Co-Founder
Quote from rikkz on the 12th of October 2016:
nice to see hltv posting about it as well - http://www.hltv.org/news/18926-cybergamer-reveal-eu-league
Yeah very grateful.
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
EU PC CoD4 Admin
gl hopefully it will be active!
Downvote
5 months ago
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
BE
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
76%
Nice! deffo signing up for this!
Downvote
5 months ago
BE
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
76%
Is it worth signing up for this? There hasn't been a great response to it so... What happens if there are only like 8 teams, if it even reaches that... Because I don't want to get premium and than hear this whole thing gets cancelled...
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
Quote from LogDot on the 16th of October 2016:
Because I don't want to get premium and than hear this whole thing gets cancelled...

Of course its worth signing up, more sign ups encourage even more people signing up. You only need premium to play, so you are more than welcome holding off buying premium until your first game is scheduled.

Also let your friends know, sign ups still have a little to go,
Downvote
5 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • CG AU Site Admin
  • Xbox Head Mod
  • Xbox Platform Mod
  • Xbox FIFA Admin
  • Xbox Platform PUG Admin
  • Xbox AC Team
  • Gears of War Admin
  • AU XBOX BO3 Admin
  • AU RL Admin
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
looking for the team!
Downvote
5 months ago
"Saving Private Ryan was probably the illest, sickest movie I've ever watched, and I didn't see anybody criticizing that one for violence."
SE
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 1
where is the money for this ladder coming from?
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
100%
CG Co-Founder
Hopefully the premium fees cover a good portion of it. Otherwise, CG is funding a good chunk of the prize pool in the hope that the EU site builds up for future seasons. Plus with things like this tons of teams join in the first week.

We heavily rely on word of mouth for sign ups in general.

Edited once, 17/10/16 - 3:42pm.
Downvote
5 months ago
SE
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
79%
Quote from Asterix on the 17th of October 2016:
Hopefully the premium fees cover a good portion of it. Otherwise, CG is funding a good chunk of the prize pool in the hope that the EU site builds up for future seasons. Plus with things like this tons of teams join in the first week.

Exactly my point. I'm not paying premiums on the EU site for my money to go towards a CSGO tournament. COD2/COD4 are the main games on the EU site and while I don't have anything against bringing in new games and ladders I feel like the money generated by the community should prioritize the main community interest. I don't know about Australia but in Europe CSGO and COD are two completely different communities.
Downvote
5 months ago
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
78%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
Quote from keso on the 17th of October 2016:
Quote from Asterix on the 17th of October 2016:

Exactly my point. I'm not paying premiums on the EU site for my money to go towards a CSGO tournament. COD2/COD4 are the main games on the EU site and while I don't have anything against bringing in new games and ladders I feel like the money generated by the community should prioritize the main community interest. I don't know about Australia but in Europe CSGO and COD are two completely different communities.
The premium Asterix means are the once bought in order to play in the CSGO league. If the league has 50 teams with 5.5 players on average that means 275 premium subscriptions are bought.
Downvote
5 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU Head Admin
  • Additional:
  • CGAC Admin
SE
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
79%
Quote from badkip on the 17th of October 2016:
The premium Asterix means are the once bought in order to play in the CSGO league. If the league has 50 teams with 5.5 players on average that means 275 premium subscriptions are bought.

Quote from asterix:
Otherwise, CG is funding a good chunk of the prize pool in the hope that the EU site builds up for future seasons.
Downvote
5 months ago
SI
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
78%
Hi guys!

Im looking for decent team.

Name: Matias Ceh
Language: Slovenian, english, croatian, bosnian, serbian

- Played for slovenian nation at TWC E-FRAG
-HLTV Stats

For more info add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/skrzslo/
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
100%
CG Co-Founder
Quote from keso on the 17th of October 2016:
Quote from badkip on the 17th of October 2016:

Quote from asterix:
Otherwise, CG is funding a good chunk of the prize pool in the hope that the EU site builds up for future seasons.
I was referring to the CSGO people playing the ladder. Their premium fees go towards their prize pool. If you're not a CSGO player, i'm not sure how this thread is of interest to you.
Downvote
5 months ago
SE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
Hi can play this,

role: lurker/rifler
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197187909/

also interested in making a team so if there are any players who're searching team add me
Downvote
5 months ago
"You can attempt 360 noscopes for the rest of your life, but you can't 360 noscope yourself into a good person."?
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
team me lem awp/rifle
http://steamcommunity.com/id/antoniobeast

Edited once, 3/11/16 - 9:09pm.
Downvote
4 months ago
????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????