PC
Start your own gaming site:
Login  
z
NZ
Rep:
79%
Quote from Dubzzy__ on the 22nd of September 2016:
i remember when cg looked like this and we moved to the version we recently had and then people HATED that and now people are like ''DONT FIX WHATS BROKE CG''. Cg admins will be like
yep haha
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
I know this isn't related to this post what so ever but there seem to be some insane "down vote" spree originating from this thread. Either someone is extremely displeased with this update, or they must simply do not have a life to create multiple accounts / organise a group of people to pointlessly down vote the shit out of people on this thread.

Before:
SPOILER: Click to view

After:
SPOILER: Click to view

Yeah everyone got down voted numerous times (lol?)

Edited 3 times, last edited 24/9/16 - 7:59am.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
63%
Post Likes: 1
I accidentally downvoted someone and couldn't undo it but I only did that once. So lol.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
85%
PS Media Team
bring back the 10 dollar 1v1 snd ? Premium only with entry credits
Downvote
9 months ago
NZ
Rep:
82%
PS COD PUG Admin
Console Tournament Admin
looks different.. but adjustable.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
PUG Administrator
Quote from Meinser on the 24th of September 2016:
SPOILER:

did you get hit aswell, youre down to 66% rofl
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Quote from RICHIEm8 on the 24th of September 2016:
SPOILER:

Everyone up until page 9 did. Oddly enough @Asterix still has 100% so it's either a conspiracy backed by Asterix (jokes) or he can't lose rep at all not matter how much you down vote him. @Brucy also lost like 20% of his rep.

Mine was originally 88% but I don't think rep means much to anybody, myself included unless it has disadvantages having low rep(?). I just thought it was hilarious that someone went through all the trouble to down-vote around 30 people more than once. Maybe Asterix can tell us who did it so we can all laugh at their inferiority.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
XBOXONE Platform Admin
Quote from RICHIEm8 on the 24th of September 2016:
SPOILER:

Everyone up until page 9 did. Oddly enough @Asterix still has 100% so it's either a conspiracy backed by Asterix (jokes) or he can't lose rep at all not matter how much you down vote him. @Brucy also lost like 20% of his rep.

Mine was originally 88% but I don't think rep means much to anybody, myself included unless it has disadvantages having low rep(?). I just thought it was hilarious that someone went through all the trouble to down-vote around 30 people more than once. Maybe Asterix can tell us who did it so we can all laugh at their inferiority.

Couple of people have messaged me asking about their rep dropping and they don't post on forums so surely doesn't have anything to do with down voting?
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Quote from McDeeze on the 24th of September 2016:
Couple of people have messaged me asking about their rep dropping and they don't post on forums so surely doesn't have anything to do with down voting?

The reason I assumed someone had down voted users is simply for the fact if you hover over the 'reputation' text on your profile it provides this pop up text:

Whatever the case may be, I'm sure it'll be fixed.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
48%
Didn't know people cared about rep.

Silly.
Downvote
9 months ago
DE
Rep:
31%
^ what he said
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
67%
The ladder identification is dodgey.
EG http://au.cybergamer.com/team/216170/Windex/ "A CS:GO Open Ladder Team. Rank: 8"
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
65%
Quote from ThePendant on the 24th of September 2016:
EG http://au.cybergamer.com/team/216170/Windex/ "A CS:GO Open Ladder Team. Rank: 8"
If that's the same windex from cod4, which I think it is, rename to that teams proper name, cheatdex (before you go off your rocker chill, it's just the windex from cod4 that had sync in it was full of cheaters) and since your join date is 2014, the teams ladder id was like that in v4 I believe, it's not dodgy, it's just new to you, it will seem perfectly fine after a while and let yourself adjust.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
58%
should of never changed from this design

unfortunately it's too late for most
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
67%
Quote from HydroxZ <3 on the 25th of September 2016:
Quote from ThePendant on the 24th of September 2016:
If that's the same windex from cod4, which I think it is, rename to that teams proper name, cheatdex (before you go off your rocker chill, it's just the windex from cod4 that had sync in it was full of cheaters) and since your join date is 2014, the teams ladder id was like that in v4 I believe, it's not dodgy, it's just new to you, it will seem perfectly fine after a while and let yourself adjust.

Is like that for many other teams aswell, he just wanted to know any bugs. But cheers
Downvote
9 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1969 Votes