Post Likes: 1
I'd love seeing you connect to CGAC.
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
FR
Rep:
44%
I would but i don't have cod2 installed.
Downvote
10 months ago
AT
Rep:
87%
Quote from miss on the 24th of August 2016:
I'd love seeing you connect to CGAC.

xD can you smell it, there is some scam in the air
Downvote
10 months ago
SI
Rep:
87%
Its no scam (EPICENTER LAN) is a real lan happening in slo tho, but the guy posting it here is fishy.
Downvote
10 months ago
AT
Rep:
87%
Quote from exzz` on the 24th of August 2016:
Its no scam (EPICENTER LAN) is a real lan happening in slo tho, but the guy posting it here is fishy.

Yes, but as u said this guy doesent sounds trustfull. Anyway good luck with your lan @NEYMAR Jr.
Downvote
10 months ago
CZ
Rep:
84%
SAM LOCKTON ALERT
Downvote
10 months ago
FR
Rep:
87%
1 - you won't even get 1 team if you aren't trustworthy on cod2

2 - the prizepot looks unreal regarding the entry fee

stop fishing dude.
Downvote
10 months ago
FR
Rep:
87%
myvizion interested
Downvote
10 months ago
SI
Rep:
87%
kaj te mene ozna?uješ lol?
Downvote
10 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
hey another lan
Downvote
10 months ago
SI
Rep:
38%
Alright guys,

first of all - who I am. My name is Samo "samek" Zavašnik, I'm the president of Drustvo za elektronske sporte - spid.si, Slovenia's largest gaming event organizer. Just for the record, I was a councillor in The Vita Nova, if any of you still remembers that in CoD4 and was one of the first admins of this whole website.

On to the actual content - the first post (in fact, an announcement of an event) was published on this forum before anyone even asked me regarding the inclusion of CoD2 on our events. The person who did so, Sebastian "Neymar Jr" Horvat. In our (very brief - only 5 lines of text from me) correspondance I not once confirmed that we would make a CoD2 tourney on our events, so all of his statements should be discarded.

We would be interested in including CoD2 - and CoD4 for that matter - into our competitive map pool for our future events. The next is taking place in the premier Slovenian event location, Gospodarsko razstaviš?e, in the city centre of Ljubljana on 19th and 20th of November 2016. The venue is 200 meters from the main bus and train station, there is also a direct bus line from the Ljubljana Airport to the location of the event.

Should there be any teams interested, we are prepared to organize a tourney if 4 teams make it to the event - of course prize pools, signup fee and tournament format (BYOC/TUP) is up for discussion.

For that I will create a new thread for each game, in the following days.
Downvote
10 months ago
FR
Rep:
87%
no, even more after this mongol used to post here.

but thanks to clarify to people that actually doesn't know how mongol he is.
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
FR
Rep:
44%
@samek You said if i get 24 teams you will organize tournament. So i created thread in 2016 to get teams till 2017 February. Oh and i removed my post due respect to you.
Downvote
10 months ago
SI
Rep:
88%
Quote from samek on the 25th of August 2016:
Alright guys,

first of all - who I am. My name is Samo "samek" Zavašnik, I'm the president of Drustvo za elektronske sporte - spid.si, Slovenia's largest gaming event organizer. Just for the record, I was a councillor in The Vita Nova, if any of you still remembers that in CoD4 and was one of the first admins of this whole website.

On to the actual content - the first post (in fact, an announcement of an event) was published on this forum before anyone even asked me regarding the inclusion of CoD2 on our events. The person who did so, Sebastian "Neymar Jr" Horvat. In our (very brief - only 5 lines of text from me) correspondance I not once confirmed that we would make a CoD2 tourney on our events, so all of his statements should be discarded.

We would be interested in including CoD2 - and CoD4 for that matter - into our competitive map pool for our future events. The next is taking place in the premier Slovenian event location, Gospodarsko razstaviš?e, in the city centre of Ljubljana on 19th and 20th of November 2016. The venue is 200 meters from the main bus and train station, there is also a direct bus line from the Ljubljana Airport to the location of the event.

Should there be any teams interested, we are prepared to organize a tourney if 4 teams make it to the event - of course prize pools, signup fee and tournament format (BYOC/TUP) is up for discussion.

For that I will create a new thread for each game, in the following days.

Someone told me you have an account here and i wanted to make it clear about this guy; that's why i contacted you trough e-mail. it. In my opinion there is no point in organizing cod2 or cod4 event in Slovenia. Cod2 is slowly dying and only in Croatia those lans can be organized, because there are always at least 10 local teams. In Slovenia there are currently no cod2 teams and without local teams there can't be any good lan in my opinion, but i could be wrong. Thank you for your post.
Downvote
10 months ago
BE
Rep:
87%
BAN[matchban_EU]
[Reason: Returning while banned] (Permanently) 1 day ago

woops
Downvote
10 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 6 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1940 Votes