Login  
z
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from h1z on the 23rd of August 2016:
Quote from Hatton on the 23rd of August 2016:
Quote from head on the 22nd of August 2016:
@Hatton the same date was kept since people were prepared for tomorrowlan#2. They have checked flight tickets and the prices are pretty decent, so it's not going to be a struggle at all.

Quote from masonn on the 22nd of August 2016:
Tomorrowlan was announced like 4 months ago, if that was actually about to happen people had enough time to prep and get everything sorted, now everything has to be done in less than i month since nobody expected tomorrowlan to happen since dolby was afk for last couple months.

bad date.

Basically what i'm thinking. I think everyone lost faith in tomorrowlan and so no one has really prepared for the lan at all. Now I think everything will be way too much of a rush.

when would the deadline for payments be? @sharyn

Well in my opinion ~2 months are enough to book "cheaper" flight and find an accomodation for 2, 3 days

Also, I suppose that most of the teams that are going to play on this LAN are active throughout year so they don't need any extra tactic preparation...

Your last assumption is wrong, the only TLS3 team that kept playing since TLS3 is Army I think. From what I remember, teams like DP, INFINITE, w5, etc show up 2 months before the lan and thats it.
They are talking about building line ups for the lan rather than accomodation/flight tickets.
And you are right, plane tickets are fine now but not everyone will want to pay for it with 1/1,5 month of pracc with a new line up.

Still a great news to have this lan.
Downvote
10 months ago
DE
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 2
Nice .! get in the car and rush ! :L Karlovac zombie city part 2 %%%

now srs.. i will speak with all of us if we can go or not.
Downvote
10 months ago
CH
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
Gonewild won't attend. I wish you guys gl with this lan tho. Its better to have lans continously, even on short notice (you will always get enough croatian teams I guess) and with possibly lesser competition than no lans at all. It also increases the chance of further lans to happen, like the one in munich or the other one that has been announced.
Downvote
10 months ago
PL
Rep:
87%
Remember to install windows7 on all pc's
Downvote
10 months ago
HR
Rep:
89%
Probably attending, but would prefer more if it will occur in December.
Downvote
10 months ago
PL
Rep:
88%
Quote from lackyyy on the 23rd of August 2016:
Remember to install windows7 on all pc's
Definitely !
Downvote
10 months ago
HR
Rep:
86%
BALAVCiii in, lineup tba
Downvote
10 months ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Quote from nGmavoR on the 23rd of August 2016:
get in the car and rush !
lul, i've read "get in the car and crash" u wanted everyone to crash so u could win the lan?
Downvote
10 months ago
b1z
HR
Rep:
84%
The most important thing to do is a restore point on PCs. TLS3 lasted as long as it did mostly because of the problems with configs, mouse sensitivity problems and stuff. After every match PC must be restarted and therefore won't be any problems I believe.
Downvote
10 months ago
DE
Rep:
88%
Quote from hitzoR on the 25th of August 2016:
Quote from nGmavoR on the 23rd of August 2016:
get in the car and rush !
lul, i've read "get in the car and crash" u wanted everyone to crash so u could win the lan?

YEEE
Downvote
10 months ago
h1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from b1z on the 25th of August 2016:
The most important thing to do is a restore point on PCs. TLS3 lasted as long as it did mostly because of the problems with configs, mouse sensitivity problems and stuff. After every match PC must be restarted and therefore won't be any problems I believe.

Better option is to install Deepfreeze software on all PC's, that is software which does not save any of your data and programs installed after restart, so you install all neccesary stuff, like cod2, anticheat and etc, Then after match just restart pc and drivers from players who played on that PC before you will be automatically deleted.
Downvote
10 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
After the problems with PayPal, Novitas finally paid for this LAN.

Hopefully the thread will be updated asap by sharyn with the new payment method.
Downvote
10 months ago
HU
Rep:
86%
Quote from h1z on the 25th of August 2016:
Quote from b1z on the 25th of August 2016:

Better option is to install Deepfreeze software on all PC's, that is software which does not save any of your data and programs installed after restart, so you install all neccesary stuff, like cod2, anticheat and etc, Then after match just restart pc and drivers from players who played on that PC before you will be automatically deleted.

A restore point, or a simple Guest profile still would do the job. it's integrated into any windows.

Anyway my team (WiLD) gonna talk about this lan today night.

Cheers~
Downvote
10 months ago
SI
Rep:
86%
Is there any team looking for member to fill lineup for this LAN?
Downvote
10 months ago
DE
Rep:
88%
any list for team which paid $ .. ?
Downvote
10 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 9 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1911 Votes