PC
Start your own gaming site:
Login  
z
HU
Rep:
87%
Quote from F1CHO on the 22nd of August 2016:
Yeah,its a little bit too early for October.November would be perfect,or early December...
+1
Downvote
10 months ago
h1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Etronica is interested, october is perfect
Downvote
10 months ago
TH
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
Shut it, the dates fit or they dont. You guys need to save up money for the LAN or what? Nvm im broke too, sponsor me pls
Downvote
10 months ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
@irreeL blueangel has opened a new bank account, which is probably why you're getting that error. He told me to notify you it's gonna take maximum two days to re-verify it

@Hatton the same date was kept since people were prepared for tomorrowlan#2. They have checked flight tickets and the prices are pretty decent, so it's not going to be a struggle at all.
Downvote
10 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Already spoke with blueangel, but thanks anyway! No doubt it will be fixed in a few days so payments can be done.
Downvote
10 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Tomorrowlan was announced like 4 months ago, if that was actually about to happen people had enough time to prep and get everything sorted, now everything has to be done in less than i month since nobody expected tomorrowlan to happen since dolby was afk for last couple months.

bad date.
Downvote
10 months ago
GB
Rep:
88%
Quote from head on the 22nd of August 2016:
@Hatton the same date was kept since people were prepared for tomorrowlan#2. They have checked flight tickets and the prices are pretty decent, so it's not going to be a struggle at all.

Quote from masonn on the 22nd of August 2016:
Tomorrowlan was announced like 4 months ago, if that was actually about to happen people had enough time to prep and get everything sorted, now everything has to be done in less than i month since nobody expected tomorrowlan to happen since dolby was afk for last couple months.

bad date.

Basically what i'm thinking. I think everyone lost faith in tomorrowlan and so no one has really prepared for the lan at all. Now I think everything will be way too much of a rush.

when would the deadline for payments be? @sharyn
Downvote
10 months ago
h1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Quote from Hatton on the 23rd of August 2016:
Quote from head on the 22nd of August 2016:

Quote from masonn on the 22nd of August 2016:

bad date.

Basically what i'm thinking. I think everyone lost faith in tomorrowlan and so no one has really prepared for the lan at all. Now I think everything will be way too much of a rush.

when would the deadline for payments be? @sharyn

Well in my opinion ~2 months are enough to book "cheaper" flight and find an accomodation for 2, 3 days

Also, I suppose that most of the teams that are going to play on this LAN are active throughout year so they don't need any extra tactic preparation...
Downvote
10 months ago
OP
HR
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
hellou lads
Well payments will be open 24. august i belive, bluenagel has some problems with bank
@hatton deadline TBA

Edited once, 23/8/16 - 2:21am.
Downvote
10 months ago
cdx
HR
Rep:
87%
kompleksiii interested
Downvote
10 months ago
HU
Rep:
85%
SUPERKIDS will pay next week
Downvote
10 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
h1z thanks for that info mister cro
Downvote
10 months ago
DE
Rep:
79%
Downvote
10 months ago
CZ
Rep:
84%
Good job guys, we will try to be there. Let me know if you need any help. Thumbs up.
Downvote
10 months ago
b1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
Everybody flaming why TL would be moved to Feb/March and now flaming because TL replacement is being held on the same date as TL was firstly meant to.

Jesus Christ u pplinho
Downvote
10 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 9 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1911 Votes