Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
HU
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
87%
Quote from F1CHO on the 22nd of August 2016:
Yeah,its a little bit too early for October.November would be perfect,or early December...
+1
Downvote
6 months ago
h1z
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
Etronica is interested, october is perfect
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
Shut it, the dates fit or they dont. You guys need to save up money for the LAN or what? Nvm im broke too, sponsor me pls
Downvote
6 months ago
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
@irreeL blueangel has opened a new bank account, which is probably why you're getting that error. He told me to notify you it's gonna take maximum two days to re-verify it

@Hatton the same date was kept since people were prepared for tomorrowlan#2. They have checked flight tickets and the prices are pretty decent, so it's not going to be a struggle at all.
Downvote
6 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU Head Admin
  • EU PC CoD2 Admin
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
84%
Already spoke with blueangel, but thanks anyway! No doubt it will be fixed in a few days so payments can be done.
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Tomorrowlan was announced like 4 months ago, if that was actually about to happen people had enough time to prep and get everything sorted, now everything has to be done in less than i month since nobody expected tomorrowlan to happen since dolby was afk for last couple months.

bad date.
Downvote
6 months ago
GB
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Quote from head on the 22nd of August 2016:
@Hatton the same date was kept since people were prepared for tomorrowlan#2. They have checked flight tickets and the prices are pretty decent, so it's not going to be a struggle at all.

Quote from masonn on the 22nd of August 2016:
Tomorrowlan was announced like 4 months ago, if that was actually about to happen people had enough time to prep and get everything sorted, now everything has to be done in less than i month since nobody expected tomorrowlan to happen since dolby was afk for last couple months.

bad date.

Basically what i'm thinking. I think everyone lost faith in tomorrowlan and so no one has really prepared for the lan at all. Now I think everything will be way too much of a rush.

when would the deadline for payments be? @sharyn
Downvote
6 months ago
h1z
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
83%
Quote from Hatton on the 23rd of August 2016:
Quote from head on the 22nd of August 2016:

Quote from masonn on the 22nd of August 2016:

bad date.

Basically what i'm thinking. I think everyone lost faith in tomorrowlan and so no one has really prepared for the lan at all. Now I think everything will be way too much of a rush.

when would the deadline for payments be? @sharyn

Well in my opinion ~2 months are enough to book "cheaper" flight and find an accomodation for 2, 3 days

Also, I suppose that most of the teams that are going to play on this LAN are active throughout year so they don't need any extra tactic preparation...
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
hellou lads
Well payments will be open 24. august i belive, bluenagel has some problems with bank
@hatton deadline TBA

Edited once, 23/8/16 - 2:21am.
Downvote
6 months ago
cdx
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
kompleksiii interested
Downvote
6 months ago
HU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
SUPERKIDS will pay next week
Downvote
6 months ago
DE
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
83%
h1z thanks for that info mister cro
Downvote
6 months ago
DE
using Chrome 52.0
Rep:
79%
Downvote
6 months ago
Fight like you'll never die, fight to stay alive...
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Good job guys, we will try to be there. Let me know if you need any help. Thumbs up.
Downvote
6 months ago
b1z
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
Everybody flaming why TL would be moved to Feb/March and now flaming because TL replacement is being held on the same date as TL was firstly meant to.

Jesus Christ u pplinho
Downvote
6 months ago