EU
PC
z
BE
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 5
i got annoyed from him asking me to mix every single day but he doesn't deserve a ban, if anything he's bringing some activity by gathering players and making them play, pretty much a pointless ban once again.. #freegzox
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
Rep:
88%
srsly, why so much hate? if u don't want to mix for him delete him, but at least he gives some ppl the opportunity to play ^^
Downvote
4 months ago
BE
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
So stupid.

I'm not surprised that there are TV shows like "13 reasons why" coming out

Please admins watch it!
Downvote
4 months ago
DE
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
Ban admins, ty
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
SI
Rep:
89%
Quote from Smashval on the 19th of April 2017:
i got annoyed from him asking me to mix every single day but he doesn't deserve a ban, if anything he's bringing some activity by gathering players and making them play, pretty much a pointless ban once again.. #freegzox

making 133940843908430840 teams in one day is normal for you ? well i knew it since ever u are also mongol like him
Downvote
4 months ago
BE
Rep:
86%
Quote from op4m1k1 on the 19th of April 2017:
Quote from Smashval on the 19th of April 2017:

making 133940843908430840 teams in one day is normal for you ? well i knew it since ever u are also mongol like him

i never said it was normal, i just said he shouldn't be banned for it, did you ever learn how to read?
Downvote
4 months ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 3
Some people seem to forget that he was warned multiple times.

I was contacted by the site owner because of his clan spamming, after a warning he did not stop so the owner banned him (hoping that this would send a clear message).

I contacted him again not so long ago but with no succes.

He was banned for faking score / faking matches / etc etc, now imagine that a player like that makes 5 clans a day, 35 clans a week. All of those clans are full of mixers that join the team and leave the team the moment a match is done.

- Some of those matches go into a dispute but because he just leaves the team, he doesn't say why he makes a dispute or give any information inside the disputes.

- Our goal is to have an active userbase and unlike ESL we allow people to play mixes, we even encourage it. We know that he is a very skilled manager but making "ghost teams" isn't something we want and if you ignore our warnings...can u really complain when u get a ban?

I could name multiple other reasons but I assume most of you understand that creating 200 teams a month + leaving them the moment a match is lost isn't good for the ladder.
Downvote
4 months ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from head on the 19th of April 2017:
We know that he is a very skilled manager
Downvote
4 months ago
BE
Rep:
87%
Lazy cg owner.
Downvote
3 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Why isnt there a maximum limit of teams you can create each month or is that to much work?
Downvote
3 months ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Quote from sjappiii on the 20th of April 2017:
Why isnt there a maximum limit of teams you can create each month or is that to much work?
There is a maximum amount u can create, we have no problem with people creating teams. We have a problem with people reaching that maximum every day and leaving the team the moment they lose a match, causing all kind of issues for the admins + the players involved.
Downvote
3 months ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players