EDIT: Read this post
and the new thread: http://au.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/598774/CyberGamer-White-Label-start-your-own-gaming-site/
Hi everyone, i'd like to find out if there's any interest out there for other communities to license a white-label version of CyberGamer's website software.
Your website would be on your domain under your brand name and we would host it for you. You would essentially pay us a monthly fee that covers the hosting of your site plus some kind of software license fee. We would waive the license fee for the first several customers in return for helping to beta test.
For those unfamiliar with the features of the CyberGamer website, the main features are:
- Ladder System
- League System
- Tournaments System
- Instant chat with friends
- Private Messaging system
- Live activity feed
(right column of the site when logged in)
- Instant Notifications and smartbar
(along the bottom)
- Custom Forums
- Monthly Premium Subscription service
- PUG System
- Support System
- Match Finder System
- Detailed user profile
- Shoutcasting system
, allowing casting organizations to mark matches as casted.
- Automated payment system for teams competing in the ladders/leagues/tournaments, including automatic refunding after cancelled tournaments etc.
- "CG Credits" system, allowing users to be automatically paid winnings and then withdraw their winnings to paypal etc.
- Sponsor and "Brought to you By" images can be added to many pages easily.
- Multi-platform, ie PC/PS/XBOX, with varying degrees of how separate you keep their sections.
- Multi-region, ie au.cybergamer.com eu.cybergamer.com na.cybergamer.com
- Integration with many APIs, facebook, twitter, twitch etc
- Many other minor features
This would likely take me several months to make possible and not all features might be available at the start. If you or your organization is interested please PM me
directly or send an email to support 'at' cybergamer.com
ThanksEdited twice, last edited 16/9/16 - 11:17am