The previously mentioned
CoD2 Summer League has been officially confirmed.
Payments are open.
- Entrance fee = 50€
- All the money goes directly to the prize pot
- It will be ran entirely on CG with CGAC (which is a mandatory). This is an official CyberGamer league
- The league will be played in terms of 4 double elimination tournaments. Each tournament will last for 2 weeks and points will be distributed based on the placement in those combined. This will be managed by CG CoD2 admin crew
- Matches will be played in BO3 mr12 format
- One team can have 10 players at most (5 main + 5 subs)
- A player can play for one team only
- Minimum team number for this system is 12, the league will be played in a standard league format in case of 8 teams
Points distribution system will look something like this for each tournament:
1st - 50 points
2nd - 35 points
3rd - 25 points
4th to 8th - 15 points
9th to 12th - 10 points
13th to 16th - 5 points
After the tournaments there will be playoff between the top 4 teams who gathered the most points, where they will all play each other.
But, before paying, you need to send an application via message to @head
here on CG. It should be titled as "League application: (team name here)"
. In your application you will provide your lineup with links of your players profiles and team link, after which CG admins will check their accounts. If there is nothing wrong, you will receive payment information in the dialogue.
Payments will close on 14th of June and the first tournament starts on 19th of June
Payments will go through CG. This way you are secured and can be sure that you will receive your money. If the league by some chance gets canceled, you will definitely be refunded.
Thread will be updated with more details!Edited 27 times, last edited 19/6/16 - 10:01pm by head
10 months ago